A request from a long time member

Hello. I hope anyone reading this post here is doing well and staying safe during these trying, difficult, scary and unprecedented times. I know we all have so much going on so what I am here to ask about is a bit trivial I nevertheless hope it's not too terribly annoying.

Well this is a bit embarrassing as well as I am looking to hopefully undo something I had asked to have done quite a few years ago now. Well when I originally signed up my username was Ramaeno and I was very active at times. My life took some incredible and unbelievable twists and turns the likes of which would maybe make for a good movie LOL but no matter what happened I would always now and then pay attention to the happenings of GDS and TEW specifically. And of course I've been a loyal, paying customer, having bought every version of TEW ever made and some versions of WreSpi and WMMA. At some stage I wanted badly to change my username to what it is now. I regret this and am here looking to go back to my original username if it is, I do hope, possible. I'm sorry to be a nuisance and make a trivial request but I have been eagerly observing the forum and watching the developers journal for the upcoming TEW 2020 and as such with its release nearing I am hoping to once again become an active part of the community. If someone would kindly direct me to whatever course I would need to take for my perhaps annoying and presumptuous request to be taken care of I would really appreciate it. I'm sorry for any trouble or inconvenience I may cause anyone. I hope you all stay safe and healthy and I send my best regards and wishes to Adam and GDS I know TEW 2020 will be a huge success and it has been by far and away my favorite game series. So many fun and tremendous memories. Thanks for those.

<p>Hello friends and boy does it feel good to be back in mine old clothes so to speak. If I can be selfish though... this is really silly perhaps but it occurred to me some time ago.. well I am not exactly sure which TEW it was, but in one of the TEW games where the in game websites are concerned there would be the little tidbits and they would end with "so and so forum member had this to say" and the "so and so" in question was a username belonging to an actual active and well known legitimate GDS forum member in ghost days. I was really honored to have been one of those people and always found it cool to see the name "Ramaeno" pop up when I played. But that little touch of awesomeness went out the window when I changed the name. So it's nice to have that novelty back now.</p><p> </p><p>

I am very flattered midnightnick that you remember that I wrote diaries some time ago. It was alot of fun and I remember when the community really got behind the Jim Force character. That lead to alot of comedy I'm sure you long time users remember. </p><p> </p><p>

Well guys thanks for responding to my post and thank you to whomever it was specifically that was kind enough to make the change back for me. Thank you. I cant wait to give GDS my money for TEW 2020.</p>