What's Going on in Your Game?

Rey Mysterio got injured with a shattered knee cap in a match with Apollo crews so out for a year, so done an angle apollo and Azeez attack him and injure him to rule him out.

Next Raw Rey gives Dominik his mask and asks him to do him proud as he doesn't know if hel ever make it back

Apollo and Azeez will torment Dominik but returning kalisto will save Dom and they form a tag team. Kalisto says he is a lucadore due to Rey so will do what he can to help his family.

Over the next year hopefully Dom's stats and pop will grow then when Mysterio comes back to reclaim his mask Dom can turn heel and attack him and have a match for it and retirement for Rey

Thought it was a quite creative storyline for the injury.

Very cool, creative way to handle the injury. Being forced to adjust/get creative like that is my favorite thing about TEW.

I recently had Eddie Guerrero get a knee injury that put him out completely for seven months. Rey is red-hot, so my plan is to have him come back from injury and build to a tag team title challenge with the two where Eddie turns on Rey in the title match to build to a grudge match between them.

I know it seems kinda work-a-day, but I love heel Eddie working against face Rey. I've thought about trying it the other way, but I don't think the audience will ever buy Rey as a heel (unless he enters thirty in the Royal Rumble...)

St.T

1992-2002 NJPW.

The End of the Year Awards have been released... and man, what a year has it been. Dan Severn won Wrestler of the Year. Rightfully so. Dude had a banging beginning, winning the tag titles, then a stellar performance in the G1, almost making it to the finals. Lastly? Won the Super Grade Tag League.

The Hart Family (Bret/Owen) have won the Tag Team of the Year for the 3rd time, and now it has been back to back (1998/2000/2001) though this is bittersweet, as I just lost Owen Hart to WCW.

Company of the Year, NJPW, obviously.

Show of the Year? WK8. (I started the WK naming early.)

Match of the Year? Chris Jericho vs. Ultimo Dragon.

Young Wrestler of the Year: Naomichi Marufuji

Veteran of the Year is obviously Bret "The Hitman" Hart, 44 and going strong.

Female of the Year is Megumi Kudo, 2nd time in a row.

Most Improved is Zero-1

Indy Wrestler is Masato Tanaka.

BHOTWG, January 2024:

This seemed like the best time for an idea I've had for a while: I'm bringing back INSPIRE's King of Fighters belt, but as a tournament for heavyweights. It'll be a single-elimination tournament with matches under modified rules (win by pinfall, submission, knockout, or 10-count.) The semifinals and final will be at The Burning Path event.

You may also remember that there's been a change at the top of NEO-X: Masuno put Taira down at last year's Night of the Burning Hammer, and Heihachiro Sakai ascended to leadership, with Atsunori Takemura remaining as the group's top lieutenant. Both men are seeking revenge on Masuno for sending their leader into "retirement", and all three are in the tournament.

So these four things are going to happen:

- Sakai and Takemura will be on opposite sides of the bracket, teasing an all-Neo-X final;

- Masuno will defeat world champion Matthew Keith in the first round, setting up a title challenge;

- Masuno will be eliminated before either Sakai or Takemura can get to him;

- Takemura will win the tournament, beating Tanyu Toshusai in the final.

Even though Takemura's winning the tourney, Sakai will actually beat him to the Burning World Championship. (Though I do plan on giving Keith a good, long first reign. He's been killing it.) In the short term, Takemura will have to settle for being the one to avenge Taira and NEO-X by defeating Masuno. The earliest that will happen is at Fire Dream of the Immortals.

OH. And Nakasawa got caught up in a social media scandal. I've never had that happen to me before, so I sent him on vacation for a month before the box of options popped up. I picked "Distance" the first time, but I got another one a week later. I think I may have to just suspend him...

The good news is that young girls like watching Danielle Sweetheart win. The bad news is the only reason she won that match is because she botched a move and tore the champion's quad putting her out of action for a year resulting in an audible being called that made Danielle the champion.

Now the locker rooms mad at her but I can't afford to have her drop the title.

In my TNA 2016 I'm currently in May 2017 and everything is coming together pretty well. I've stolen Bryan Danielson, Wyatt, jericho, and Big E from WWE and signed up Christian Cage who I talked out of retirement and brought back Kurt Angle. Lashley had a 300 day reign as world champ that was ended by Danielson at Lockdown. I have two major stables right now with Elite Era and Strictly Business.

Elite Era is Adam Cole, ReDragon, and a random guy I made named Russel Parker who is a young lion of sorts. ReDragon is the current tag champs and Cole just lost the KoTM title to Drew Galloway at Lockdown.

Strictly Business is Lashley, D'Angelo Dinero, Jay Lethal, and Keith Lee. I'm thinking about signing Booker T to come in and be the mouth piece for this crew.

The X-Division champ is Kenny Omega, Knockout champ is Ronda Rousey

The TCW save I posted about starting has actually taken a lot more of my attention than I thought it would.

I've built the entire promotion around 3 men at this point, Jay Chord, Jack Bruce, and Greg Gauge, with Jay vs Jack being the major feud that will define 2020-2022, and Greg Gauge sliding in to justify the feud's length. Chord won the title at Total Mayhem in 2020, with Jack taking it from him in December of 2020 at Psycho Circus. Greg Gauge won a tournament that effectively gives him a Money in the Bank style cash-in, so when Chord won Jay Chord vs Jack Bruce II, Greg came out and took the world title.

Jack Bruce vs Greg Gauge will probably be the Non-Tournament Co-Main Event at King of Kings, barring an unfortunate injury between now and then.

I've also found some fun workers who I've never used before in this save. None really work as 'build your company around' guys but as Upper-Midcarders and short World Title holders they are perfect.

I managed to sign Alyx Winters and Apollo Prince in 2020, and put them together because both had renders made by the same person. Both are super young, so I don't see them winning the world title any time soon, but if it goes on long enough, I definitely won't have an issue with building a massive feud around them. Donte Dunn and Frogue Sure are both also really good. Frogue Sure left RAW so I took a punt on him and he's definitely a great addition to any roster. Donte Dunn is a monster, with great Star Quality and decent stats, he's a potential World Champion. Frankie-Boy Fernandes is also quite good. Maybe not World Champion good, but upper-midcard is definitely fair. I put him in a faction with 3 other good indie stars, but all of them are used a lot, so no point in mentioning them. I stole Nicky Gilbert from RAW. If he gains enough popularity between now and his contract coming up, I may put him in a massive feud with his insane Star Quality and great stats. There's a few more, but I feel like people who play 21CW or EILL have used Viktor Beskov and Hurakan before.

Edit: Actually 1 more thing I just remembered, over the course of the year and a half of game-time, Shimpei Hirose and Commander Kawagishi quit EXODUS, so I'm hoping to turn Massive Thunder into consistent tag-team champions.

Beginning of August year one still playing as QAW. Crowning the Queen was our first show on Wrestle World and our best show yet. In addition to defending her world title and winning the Queen of the Ring title (which took a huge jump in prestige itself) Dannielle Sweetheart was crowned Queen of Wrestling, the title I created for the alliance of Women's wrestling companies I started.

Couldn't figure out the tournament creation tool. I put everyone in their brackets but couldn't figure out how to then put them onto the card through the tool so I just deleted the tournament and did it manually.

Profits are down after the upgrades to get us onto Wrestle World, but they are currently still profits. $2,618 to the previous months $12,561. But the rise in popularity is either going to be worth it when we hit small, or it's going to kills us when everyone decides that since we're now small we need to pay them more money. Our popularity in the midsouth jumped by a whole point from 30 to 31 so we're going to hit small sooner than later. Hopefully the similarly sized jumps I'm seeing in some of Canada and Mexico as well as other regions will start adding profit from people ordering tapes but right now those popularity levels are still low.

Current SummerSlam'89 Card....

SummerSlam 1989 - Meadowlands, East Rutherford NJ

World Heavyweight Title: Randy 'Macho King' Savage© v. Ric Flair

Hulk Hogan v. Ravishing Rick Rude

Rowdy Roddy Piper v. Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Intercontinental Heavyweight Title: Mr Perfect© v. Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat

U.S Heavyweight Title: The Great Muta© v. The Ultimate Warrior

World Tag Team Titles - Tornado Rules: The Hart Foundation© v. The Midnight Express

World Television Title: Arn Anderson© v. Dusty Rhodes

U.S Tag Team Titles: Money Inc. (Dibiase & Blanchard)© v. Sting & Lex Luger

Andre The Giant & The Road Warriors v. Demolition (Ax, Smash, Crush)

Big Boss Man v. Sid Vicious

Tito Santana & The British Bulldogs v. Rick Martel & The Fabulous Freebirds

The Steiner Brothers v. The Samoan Swat Team

The Rockers v. Power & Glory

Closing in on the 1990s...

Halloween Havoc 1989 - Philadelphia Civic Centre, Philadelphia PA - Att: 12,037 / BR: 7.46

World Heavyweight Title - No DQ: Ric Flair de. Randy Savage© - 96

War Games: Roddy Piper, Dusty Rhodes, Andre The Giant & The Road Warriors def. Jake Roberts, Terry Funk & Demolition - 86

Hulk Hogan def. Ravishing Rick Rude - 98

World Tag Team Titles: The Midnight Express© def. The British Bulldogs - 85

U.S Heavyweight Title: The Great Muta© def. The Ultimate Warrior - 97

Intercontinental Heavyweight Title: Mr Perfect© def. Lex Luger - 77

The Undertaker (Debut) def. The Big Boss Man - 58

Sting def. Ted Dibiase - 80

World Television Title: Bret 'Hitman' Hart def. Arn Anderson© - 92

U.S Tag Team Titles: The Fabulous Freebirds© def. The Steiner Brothers - 65

Sid Vicious def. Steve Williams - 63

Ricky Steamboat & The Rockers def. Tully Blanchard & The Samoan Swat Team - 76

Show Rating - 98

I had a whole damn storyline planned around the little oopsy that made Danielle Sweetheart QAW champion. Alina turns heel, blames Danielle for what was clearly an accident, takes her title back although she has to cheat to win it, big feud that keeps them both at the top of QAW.

Alina worked herself into a shoot and won't step into the ring with Danielle. I really didn't want to but the easiest solution was let Alina go and switch to feuding Danielle with Emma. Fortunately I added a few more women's feds so Alina isn't lacking for work.

Just bid farewell to the 80's with Survivor Series 1989 followed by...

Starrcade 1989 - The Omni, Atlanta GA - Att: 17,000 / BR: 6.59

World Heavyweight Title - Steel Cage: Ric Flair© def. Randy Savage - 99

Hulk Hogan def. Sid Vicious - 90

Intercontinental Heavyweight Title: Mr Perfect© def. Lex Luger - 90

World Tag Team Titles:The Road Warriors def. The Midnight Express© - 98

United States Heavyweight Title: The Ultimate Warrior def. The Great Muta© - 91

Strap Match: Rowdy Roddy Piper def. Jake Roberts - 94

World Television Title: Bret Hart© def. Ted Dibiase - 96

Demolition def. Andre The Giant & The British Bulldogs - 88

National Heavyweight Title: Rick Rude def. Sting© - 87

Dusty Rhodes def. Terry Funk - 83

United States Tag Team Titles: The Steiner Brothers© def. The Horsemen (Tully & Arn) - 89

Dark Matches

The Rockers def. The Samoan Swat Team - 83

Tiger Mask & The Rock'N'Roll Express def. Rick Martel & The Orient Express - 82

Show Rating - 98

Hit small yesterday. Going to see how it works with QAW holding a monthly show in the south west, a monthly show in the south east, and two monthly shows in our home mid south region as well as our annual shows. Unfortunately I've got some competition with deeper pockets that's upgraded all of their production categories higher than we can afford. Just getting them high enough to get on Wrestleworld cut our profits from about $12,000 a month to about $2,000-$3,000 a month. Like I said, still profit but not expanding as fast as I would like.

Our popularity however keeps soaring with our average shows coming out with scores around 55-60. With some notable dips in quality when I try to stick to a theme like Triosmania that requires mixing weaker workers that the crowd doesn't want to see much of with stronger workers they could watch all day.

Samoa Joe vs. Brock Lesnar: Brock Lesnar and Samoa Joe have been allies for a year now. Joe debuted and immediately joined Heyman’s new iteration of The Dangerous Alliance. After a ten month undefeated streak, including a 210 day reign as US Champion. Joe would go on the win the World Heavyweight Championship at No Mercy, a month after Lesnar would win the WWE Championship. When Joe won the title, Lesnar didn’t like the upstart’s success and overshadowing. Lesnar would attack Joe and the stage would be set- Brock Lesnar vs. Samoa Joe in a winner takes all match at Wrestlemania.

My plan is to have Lesnar end Joe’s undefeated streak and combine the titles, unretiring the Undisputed Championship. I’m toying with the idea of having Joe go undefeated for another year, making Lesnar his biggest target, the only man to ever beat him. Rebuild for a rematch at Mania the year after, where Joe will get his revenge.

Daniel Bryan & Batista/ Daniel Bryan & Kane vs. Edge & Big Show: Daniel Bryan and Batista started as unlikely partners- originally a partnership out of necessity to take on Orton and Ric Flair, it became very apparent that they had excellent chemistry. Winning the World Tag Team Champions at Summerslam, the two have been a very popular and near unstoppable force. When Edge and his bodyguard, The Big Show, made the tag titles their business, however, things changed. Edge and Show were ruthless, making Bryan and Batista’s lives miserable. After Edge brutally attacked Batista’s ankle with a chair, Batista was injured and could no longer compete (so he could go film a movie… in the middle of his tag team run). Vince McMahon told Bryan that unless he found a partner to defend the titles with, he’d have no choice but to cede the titles to Edge and Show. Not willing to do that, Bryan selected a mystery partner. The world would get to greet this partner at Survivor Series, when Kane followed Bryan out and defend the tag titles.

Batista should be back around WrestleMania, so my plan is to have him cost Bryan and Kane a title match, and then go into a feud with Bryan on the basis that Bryan betrayed him when he got injured by selecting a new partner. Should be pretty interesting.

AJ Styles vs. Shawn Michaels: AJ Styles has been compared to Shawn Michaels since he stepped foot into the WWE. His athleticism and ability to put on show-stealing matches has earned him the moniker “The Phenomenal One.” When HBK heard this, he couldn’t believe it- he was the ShowStopper! The Heart Break Kid! Mr. WrestleMania! He challenged Styles to a match at Mania to decide once and for all whether or not this kid could actually go.

This is a face vs face feud, but I’m gonna use the opportunity to turn Styles and have him join Evolution. I think this could be a really great match and with the right booking it could be one of my best storylines ever. Styles has been in the company for a year or so, and is a regular in the upper midcard and main event scene, including an Armageddon win over The Rock, but I think I’m gonna use this feud as the real catalyst to push him to the moon.

WrestleMania VI - The SkyDome in Toronto, Ontario - Att: 68000 / BR: 7.65

World Heavyweight Title: The Ultimate Warrior def. Ric Flair© - 88

Hulk Hogan def. The Great Muta - 93

Randy Savage def. Roddy Piper - 97

World Tag Team Titles: The Road Warriors© def. The Horsemen (Anderson & Blanchard) - 99

Intercontinental Heavyweight Title: Bret Hart def. Mr Perfect© - 99

United States Heavyweight Title: Rick Rude© def. Lex Luger - 99

United States Tag Team Titles: The Midnight Express© def. The Steiner Brothers - 99

Jake Roberts def. Sting - 100

National Heavyweight Title: Ted Dibiase def. Dusty Rhodes© - 88

The Undertaker def. Andre The Giant - 70

World Television Title: Razor Ramon def. Ricky Steamboat© - 89

Demolition (Ax, Smash & Crush) def. Brian Pillman & The Rockers - 74

Sid Vicious def. Big Boss Man - 75

The British Bulldogs def. Doom - 70

National Tag Team Titles: The Rock'n'Roll Express def. The Fabulous Freebirds© - 66

The Hart Foundation def. The Samoan Swat Team - 67

WrestleMania VI Invitational Battle Royal: Tiger Mask def. Terry Funk, Earthquake, Nikita Koloff, Tito Santana, Rick Martel, Paul Roma, Hercules, Tracey Smothers, Steve Armstong, Koko B Ware, Brian Knobbs, Jerry Sags, The Barbarian, Haku, The Warlord, Superfly Snuka, The Red Rooster, Steve Williams, Brutus Beefcake, Brad Armstrong, Jim Duggan, Tanaka, Kato & The Mountie

Show Rating - 95

Just completed the most enjoyable surprise debut in a long while in my TCW game, using one of my favorite Cornellverse wrestlers.

On the latest monthly edition of Saturday Night Showcase, a down on his luck Chris Flynn issued an open challenge to anyone on the TCW roster. Flynn was on a losing streak after being booted from The Syndicate, and was looking to find his footing. Little did he know who would answer!

The lights would go out in the arena, then "Sweet Dreams" by Marilyn Manson would begin to play. A silhouette appeared at the stage, and just as the music picked up, KIRK JAMESON would appear! The stone cold submission machine looked over the roaring crowd, stunned by his appearance here in TCW.

Try as he might, Chris Flynn ended up being no match for Kirk Jameson that night. Jameson would lock on the Kata-Ha-Jime to choke Flynn out cold!

Post-match, Jameson would demand a mic. Standing over Flynn's limp body, the crowd still chanting his name, Kirk would softly speak two words.

"Sweet dreams..."

His work done, Kirk Jameson tossed the mic down and departed the arena, never looking back.

Just finished up TCW Destructive Energy 2020, headlined by a major Total Mayhem match with The Syndicate against Team Bach.

Aaron Andrews has struggled to find his place since losing the TCW World Heavyweight Championship, but still refused the offer of the returning 'Mega Mony' Ross Henry to join his new business venture, Mega Money Inc. One man who didn't refuse? Harvey Robbinfield, who turned on Andrews to prove his mettle to Ross Henry and become his first client. Robbinfield's been solid since debuting and now he's paired up with an excellent talker in Henry he should be in line for a solid run, but tonight wasn't his night, as Andrews proved experience trumps money and came away with the victory.

Since joining the House of Greed, Killer Shark has been dominant, undefeated in ten straight singles matches. John Greed however believes Shark has one more link that needs to be untethered, that being his former partner Titan. Shark's violent attack on Titian lead to a clash of the behemoths at Destructive Energy, and it was Killer Shark who came out on top, continuing his brutal winning streak and putting Titan down in the process, severing his last tie and committing fully to the House of Greed.

Jay Chord, irritated over his loss to Tommy Cornell last month, went on a tirade about how the old guard of TCW are trying to keep real stars like him from taking their rightful place. This drew the ire of Eddie Peak, who wanted to beat some respect into Chord. He did just that, beating the hell out of Chord, but what he didn't bank on was the craftiness and skill of Mr. Legacy, and Chord ended up capitalising on a knee injury (that he caused), to pick up the victory, though Peak's rampage following the match implies this isn't over.

Tiffany Jade has been unstoppable since the TCW women's division kicked off, going undefeated in six straight matches. She added a seventh with a victory here over number one contender Talia Quinzel who put up one hell of a fight. There's already people questioning whether anyone can topple Jade, but she's spent her time making enemies out of most of the women's roster, and that will inevitably come back to bite her.

The bitter history between the Canadian Animals has resurfaced over the past two months as Freddy Huggins targeted Edd Stone and the TCW ACE Championship, and it came to another head in a TLC match. The two men used tables, ladders and chairs to tear each other apart, with Stone being split open early on and having to fight through. Stone had to deal with Huggins running buddy Matt Hocking and sister Laura Catherine Huggins, but after Stone put Hocking through a propped up ladder and Vita shockingly power bombed Laura off the apron through a table the numbers were evened up. Edd finally put the ghosts of his past to rest when he delivered the Party's Over (a Phoenix Splash) off the top of a ladder through a table, before climbing back up and ripping down his title to continue his impressive reign.

Troy Tornado's new band Storm Warning (alongside Jackport Jordan and Jake Idol) clashed with Valiant and Devine Fortune in six-man tag action. Despite bringing the noise Storm Warning couldn't get the win, as Valiant put down Idol, making Tornado think that the band may just be missing a drummer.

Greg Gauge didn't take his loss to ZWB last month very well, attacking him two nights later on Total Wrestling. ZWB proved he has an edge himself when he returned the favour, knocking Gauge clean out before challenging him to a two-out-of-three falls match, wanting there to be no doubt when he beat him. Gauge would pick up the first pin after connecting with a sneaky low blow followed by a rollup, before ZWB fought back to level the match. The final fall saw Gauge remove the turnbuckle pad and send ZWB shoulder first into it not once, but twice, before locking in the Proton Lock to give ZWB no choice but to tap out.

The main event pitted The Syndicate against Sammy Bach, Might Mo, T-Bone Bright and a fourth man inside of the devilish structure known as the Total Mayhem match. That fourth man? Tommy Cornell himself, who continues his quest to get a shot at Wolf Hawkins. Despite some questions around whether Cornell and Bach could work together given their history, but they did just that, and this match was absolute carnage. After twenty-nine minutes the match was tied at two falls a piece when Cornell was left with a choice between finishing off Wolf Hawkins or taking out the rest of the Syndicate and giving someone else the glory. Cornell went against his nature and threw himself from the chamber onto The Syndicate, wiping them out, while Mighty Mo put Hawkins down with the Spinebuster and pinned the TCW World Heavyweight Champion to give Team Bach the victory! Mighty Mo stakes his claim at a title shot after months of being targeted by The Syndicate, while Wolf now seems to be considering whether the current group lineup are past their prime.

On the road to Wham Bam SummerSlam...

The Great American Bash 1990 - Baltimore Arena, Baltimore MD - Att: 14,000 / BR: 7.84

War Games 'The Match Beyond': Ric Flair, Randy Savage, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard & Sid Vicious def. The Ultimate Warrior, Roddy Piper, Lex Luger & The Steiner Brothers - 93

Jake Roberts def. Hulk Hogan- 97

Intercontinental Heavyweight Title - 2/3 Falls: Bret Hart© def. Mr Perfect - 96

World Tag Team Titles - Street Fight: The Road Warriors© def. Demolition - 90

U.S Heavyweight Title - 30min Ironman Match: Rick Rude© drew Ricky Steamboat - 90

The Undertaker def. Sting - 82

U.S Tag Team Titles: The Midnight Express© def. The Rock'n'Roll Express - 82

World Television Title: Razor Ramon© def. Dusty Rhodes - 82

The Great Muta def. Tiger Mask - 70

National Heavyweight Title: Brian Pillman def. Ted Dibiase© - 75

The British Bulldogs def. The Samoan Swat Team - 71

Show Rating: 96

Cody Rhodes has just won MITB. He is going to challenge Reigns for the WWE title only at Survivor Series, he says that's the only title he cares about. That allows me to split the titles between the brands again. It will also give Reigns his first loss in years and give a good bump in pop to Cody hopefully.

I've got a bad manager chemistry with Reigns and Heyman, so further down the line I plan on making Reigns lose the Universal, then Heyman and the Uso's turn on Reigns and he turns face. Heyman says with his backing he can make the Uso's the most talked about tag team of all time.

Also considering giving Jimmy or Jey a King of the Ring win to plant more doubt before the break up, but not confirmed on that yet. The King of Samoa has a good ring to it, and would annoy Reigns.

Just finished up TCW Destructive Energy 2020, headlined by a major Total Mayhem match with The Syndicate against Team Bach.

Aaron Andrews has struggled to find his place since losing the TCW World Heavyweight Championship, but still refused the offer of the returning 'Mega Mony' Ross Henry to join his new business venture, Mega Money Inc. One man who didn't refuse? Harvey Robbinfield, who turned on Andrews to prove his mettle to Ross Henry and become his first client. Robbinfield's been solid since debuting and now he's paired up with an excellent talker in Henry he should be in line for a solid run, but tonight wasn't his night, as Andrews proved experience trumps money and came away with the victory.

Since joining the House of Greed, Killer Shark has been dominant, undefeated in ten straight singles matches. John Greed however believes Shark has one more link that needs to be untethered, that being his former partner Titan. Shark's violent attack on Titian lead to a clash of the behemoths at Destructive Energy, and it was Killer Shark who came out on top, continuing his brutal winning streak and putting Titan down in the process, severing his last tie and committing fully to the House of Greed.

Jay Chord, irritated over his loss to Tommy Cornell last month, went on a tirade about how the old guard of TCW are trying to keep real stars like him from taking their rightful place. This drew the ire of Eddie Peak, who wanted to beat some respect into Chord. He did just that, beating the hell out of Chord, but what he didn't bank on was the craftiness and skill of Mr. Legacy, and Chord ended up capitalising on a knee injury (that he caused), to pick up the victory, though Peak's rampage following the match implies this isn't over.

Tiffany Jade has been unstoppable since the TCW women's division kicked off, going undefeated in six straight matches. She added a seventh with a victory here over number one contender Talia Quinzel who put up one hell of a fight. There's already people questioning whether anyone can topple Jade, but she's spent her time making enemies out of most of the women's roster, and that will inevitably come back to bite her.

The bitter history between the Canadian Animals has resurfaced over the past two months as Freddy Huggins targeted Edd Stone and the TCW ACE Championship, and it came to another head in a TLC match. The two men used tables, ladders and chairs to tear each other apart, with Stone being split open early on and having to fight through. Stone had to deal with Huggins running buddy Matt Hocking and sister Laura Catherine Huggins, but after Stone put Hocking through a propped up ladder and Vita shockingly power bombed Laura off the apron through a table the numbers were evened up. Edd finally put the ghosts of his past to rest when he delivered the Party's Over (a Phoenix Splash) off the top of a ladder through a table, before climbing back up and ripping down his title to continue his impressive reign.

Troy Tornado's new band Storm Warning (alongside Jackport Jordan and Jake Idol) clashed with Valiant and Devine Fortune in six-man tag action. Despite bringing the noise Storm Warning couldn't get the win, as Valiant put down Idol, making Tornado think that the band may just be missing a drummer.

Greg Gauge didn't take his loss to ZWB last month very well, attacking him two nights later on Total Wrestling. ZWB proved he has an edge himself when he returned the favour, knocking Gauge clean out before challenging him to a two-out-of-three falls match, wanting there to be no doubt when he beat him. Gauge would pick up the first pin after connecting with a sneaky low blow followed by a rollup, before ZWB fought back to level the match. The final fall saw Gauge remove the turnbuckle pad and send ZWB shoulder first into it not once, but twice, before locking in the Proton Lock to give ZWB no choice but to tap out.

The main event pitted The Syndicate against Sammy Bach, Might Mo, T-Bone Bright and a fourth man inside of the devilish structure known as the Total Mayhem match. That fourth man? Tommy Cornell himself, who continues his quest to get a shot at Wolf Hawkins. Despite some questions around whether Cornell and Bach could work together given their history, but they did just that, and this match was absolute carnage. After twenty-nine minutes the match was tied at two falls a piece when Cornell was left with a choice between finishing off Wolf Hawkins or taking out the rest of the Syndicate and giving someone else the glory. Cornell went against his nature and threw himself from the chamber onto The Syndicate, wiping them out, while Mighty Mo put Hawkins down with the Spinebuster and pinned the TCW World Heavyweight Champion to give Team Bach the victory! Mighty Mo stakes his claim at a title shot after months of being targeted by The Syndicate, while Wolf now seems to be considering whether the current group lineup are past their prime.

Terrific event.

Just had Starrcade 6 as WWE in 2025, the last PPV of the year. It was the first Two day one too, because I had way too many matches for one card. This year I bought ROH and IMPACT and decided to use them as unbranded brands for the WWE. what I mean by that is I have the titles (ROH is rebranded as just simply Honor, while Impact is just IMPACT) and tv shows every week, but the wrestlers are unbranded and thus can wrestle on any show they want to. I do have wrestlers who tend to wrestle on certain brands (AJ Styles on IMPACT for example) but there are no restrictions on where people can go, meaning big roster with many titles hehe!

Anyways, this is my Starrcade for the end of 2025!

Day 1:

AJ Styles © beat Brody King © to unify the IMPACT World & IMPACT Grand Titles! (95)

Better Than You (MJF & The Miz) beat Young Bucks ©, Gable n Riddle & reDRagon to become New WWE Tag Team Champions! (92)

Tessa Blanchard © beat Mia Yim to Retain her IMPACT Knockouts Title! (79)

Bray Wyatt beat Edge! (86)

Mark Briscoe beat Jay Briscoe © to Win the Honor Pure Title! (76)

Dean Ambrtose beat Juice Robinson © & Dominik Mysterio to become New United States Champion! (79)

Top Flight beat The Revival © to become New Honor Tag Team Champions! (89)

Sasha Banks beat Ronda Rousey © & Charlotte Flair to become New WWE Womens Champion! (81)

Show Rating: 95!

Day 2:

Dalton Castle © beat Jonathan Gresham to Retain his Honor World Title! (89)

Dezmond Xavier © beat Dragon Bane to Retain his IMPACT X-Division Title! (65)

Cody Rhodes beat Aleister Black! (90)

Salina De La Renta © beat Toni Storm to Defend her Womens International Title! (81)

Bandido beat Dragon Lee © & Ricochet to Win the WWE Cruiserweight Title! (77)

Warhorse beats John Cena! (73)

The Rascalz (Trey/Zachary) beat Lucha Brothers & The Aces (Joey Janela & Ace Austin) to Retain their IMPACT World Tag Titles! (84)

Roman Reigns © beat Darby Allin to Retain his Intercontinental Title! (86)

Adam Cole beat King Kross © & Will Ospreay to Win the WWE Heavyweight Title! (91)

Show Rating: 100!

Lots of big matches and a good double show too! Unfortunately I had to book on the fly, as my original plan was to have Adam Cole vs Will Ospreasy in a singles match and King Kross vs Kenny Omega for the World Title, but Kenny got injured and was unable to compete unfortunately. So since Adam Cole is in the Club, which is led by Kenny, I had the story be thatKenny knows he can;t make it, so will let Adam take his place, justso long as wqhen he comes back and is ready to fight, he gets a title shot! I added Ospreayin there because they had a feud going already so there was no point in wasting it.

This is a really fun save right now though! Looking to make 2026 a great year!

2025 Awards Were:

Wrestler: Jimmy Havoc of AEW

Company: WWE

Team: Jimmy Havoc & Braun Strowman of AEW

Match: Keith Lee beat WALTER & Moose in AEW (100)

Show: Wrestlemania 41 Day 2 (100)

Young: David Penn of AEW

Veteran: AJ Styles of WWE

Female: Ronda Rousey of WWE

Improved: NXT Young Lions (My Development for Generated Workers)

Independent: James Flanders of NXT

Manager: Joanne Stardust of WWE

Announcer: Mauro Ranallo of WWE

Colour: Nigel McGuiness of NXT

Referee: Bryce Remsburg of AEW

Also last but not least, Joanne Stardust is a manager that came through one of the NXT Dojos who now has 94 for both Mic Skills & Charisma and went from a decent manager to a world class manager and won 4 Manager of the Year awards in NXT so I called her up and she now manages Bandido, Rush, Angel Garza, Santos Escobar, Hiromu Takahashi & Zack Sabre Jr. She's the fierst 'home grown talent' from our dojo so I'm proud of how far shes come!

I have a constant habit of, much like NJPW in real life, cycling out my gaijin. No matter how big they may be, I always let WCW or WWE eventually take the guy, usually in their primes. (Stone Cold/Owen Hart/Mankind all just left me at around the same age, 34-37.)

I need suggestions, Owen Hart has just departed from the company, leaving Bret Hart without a tag team partner and a little too old to be main eventing. They were going to feud with Owen going over but never happened. Mostly my fault as I was using them to essentially carry my rather lackluster tag team division. I already know what storyline I'm going to be doing. Bret is going to basically be spending the year (2002) finding a new tag team partner, culminating in them winning the tag titles sometime in 2003. The help I need is: who does he partner with? It can be a gaijin, or a true-born dojo graduate. Nobody is really off limits, as I'm so deep into this game that I can practically take anyone.

Strap yourselves in for a story...

Just wanted to share this because in all my years of playing TEW (I want to say since 04) I've never enjoyed a save this much, taking it very slow, not rushing storylines or bringing in people without a story.

TCW Currently in July 2020, started in January 2020.

Some backstory, playing a semi-sandbox, where USPW closed in March 2020. (Through a narrative sort of thing where Reverie closed down). Changed the PPV Schedule, as I like to plan to work towards big events.

Jan: King Of Kings (Big 4 Show-16 Man Tournament)

Feb: The War To Settle The Score

Mar: Battleground (Faction matches)

Apr: Total Mayhem (Big 4 Show-Season Finale)

May: Where Angels Fear To Tread (Canada show, CWA Talent Traded)

Jun: Hotter Than Hell

Jul: Summer Showdown (Big 4 Show)

Aug: Excessive Force (Japan Show, BHOTWG/PGHW Talent Traded)

Sep: Destructive Energy

Oct: Malice In Wonderland (Big 4 Show-Mid Season Finale?)

Nov: Threatening Behavior

Dec: Psycho Circus

The stories so far....

January

Tommy Cornell returns as the new owner of TCW, says he re-purchased the company and is a heel and the mentor to Wolf Hawkins and the syndicate. Claims he is the best in the world and faces a debuting/un-retiring Christian Faith at the PPV.

Wolf Hawkins uses the numbers game of the syndicate each week to chip away at Aaron Andrews before defeating him in the PPV to win the title. This begins Andrews quest to build a group to defeat the Syndicate.

Jay Chord wins the King Of Kings tournament defeating Sammy Bach in the final with the help of Greg Gauge and Bryan Vessey, forming/re-forming the Succession!

T-Bone Bright joins Mighty Mo and Mighty Meaty in their battles against Sinner Society. T-Bone however gets destroyed by Eddie Peak at the PPV.

End Of January Champions

TCW World Heavyweight: Wolf Hawkins x4

TCW International (Floating): Vacant

TCW American (Re-branded Television Title): Greg Gauge x1

TCW World Tag Team: Darry Devine & Chance Fortune x2

TCW Junior Triple Crown (Floating Cruiserweight/Junior): Pablo Rodriguez x1

February

Tommy Cornell continues his best in the world tour by defeating Dan Stone Jr (Un-retiring) at the PPV.

Wolf Hawkins defeats Aaron Andrews again to retain the title, despite One Man Army & Human Arsenal helping Andrews with the numbers game, a debuting Bobby Thomas helps Hawkins retain. This sets up Andrews team for the next event.

Jay Chord faces Sammy Bach in a ladder match for his King Of Kings title shot, but due to interference Jay Chord wins.

T-Bone Bright defeats Eddie Peak by DQ after Atlas debuts and the Sinner Society beats down T-Bone, Mighty Mo & Tana The Mighty.

Joshua Taylor wins a mini-tournament for the re-instated vacant TCW International Title.

USPW's stolen Womens division debuts along with many QAW and former AAA Talent on a second A Show on saturday.

End Of February Champions

TCW International (Floating): Joshua Taylor x2

TCW American (Re-branded Television Title): Edd Stone x1

TCW Junior Triple Crown (Floating Cruiserweight/Junior): Pablo Rodriguez x1

March

Tommy Cornell defeats Yoshimi Mushashibo to carry on his best in the world dream match tour.

Wolf Hawkins retains his title in a 5v5 match, The Syndicate against Andrews team including One Man Army, Human Arsenal, Benny Benson & Greg Black (Surprise Teammate). After this match Jay Chord lays out both men, signalling his intention for his King Of Kings title shot at Total Mayhem.

Jay Chord and his stable of Legacy defeat Sammy Bach, Christian Faith and Elliot Thomas in a 3v3 match.

Mighty Mo and his team of Tana The Mighty, T-Bone Bright and surprise partners DC Rayne & Eddie Howard defeat the Sinner Society.

Jack Bruce debuts at the start of the month and is attacked by Chris Flynn and Ernest Youngman of the syndicate. Leading to a tag match at the PPV, with his surprise partner Champagne Lover!

Alicia Strong wins a 15 women Battle Royal for the new TCW Womens Title.

End Of March Champions

TCW Junior Triple Crown (Floating Cruiserweight/Junior): Roderick Remus x1

TCW Womens: Alicia Strong x1

TCW Womens Tag Team: Ava Anderson & Lily Snyder x1

April

TOTAL MAYHEM - Season Finale

Jay Chords contract signing with Wolf Hawkins for their TM match descends into chaos when both factions brawl, leading to Aaron Andrews making his way down and signing the contract which makes it a 3-way. Jay Chord wins, in the main event and wins the World Title with a debuting Sam Keith guiding him to the win with all current stable members being banned from ringside.

Tommy Cornell declares an open challenge for his best in the world tour which is answered by James Justice/Liberty, who Cornell just destroys.

Champagne Lover challenges Jack Bruce to a battle of the stars match at the PPV which Lover wins, and then they are attacked at the end of their match by the Syndicate.

Eddie Peak defeats Mighty Mo, with Mo's group being outnumbered (Tana The Mighty ended up sidelined for 9 Months! a week before this PPV so it got worked into the story). Elsewhere Killer Shark defeated T-Bone Bright.

End Of April Champions

TCW World Heavyweight: Jay Chord x1

TCW Junior Triple Crown (Floating Cruiserweight/Junior): Trent Shaffer x1

May

The Month of a Canada Tour and CWA Talent Trade!

Aaron Andrews went through each member of Legacy including debuting Casey Valentine and Cameron Vessey (Loan), but lost to Jay Chord at the PPV.

Tommy Cornell challenged any member of the CWA Roster to a match and faced and defeated Sean McFly at the PPV to sort of continue his best in the world tour(?)

Wolf Hawkins and the Syndicate started to attack all the "Loan" members of CWA before Dan Stone Jr came to save them. Hawkins then defeated Dan Stone Jr at the PPV.

Mighty Mo defeated Killer Shark along with Joshua Taylor for the International Title, continuing part of that story. Eddie Peak tried to attack Mighty Mo after but he was saved by a debuting Steve Frehley who is now the leader of the Resurgence stable of Frehley, Mo, T-Bone Bright, DC Rayne & Eddie Howard. (I released Tana The Mighty at this stage, because he wasnt putting on good matches at all and he was injured).

Trent Shaffer defeated Aaron Knight for the newly created TCWxCWA Heavyweight title. Created to utilize the talent trade each month for a contender for the title.

End Of May Champions

TCWxCWA Heavyweight: Trent Shaffer x1

TCW International (Floating): Mighty Mo x2

TCW Junior Triple Crown (Floating Cruiserweight/Junior): Roderick Remus x2

June

Things start heating up leading into the Summer. Just completed this month, and continuing and also launching some major storylines.

The Syndicate and Champagne Lover, & Jack Bruce's clash came into full force. With Lover, Bruce & Bach uniting as the 'Rock Stars'. This lead to a 3v3 match a the PPV: Cornell, Lover & A returning Rick Law defeating Lover, Bruce & Bach.

Jay Chord held an open challenge which was accepted by a debuting Running Wolf who Chord beat with the help of Legacy. Then the following week Wolf defeated Gauge. Then the following week after defeating Valentine he was again attacked by Chord & Legacy, only to be saved by Nicky Champion! Who then demanded a match against Chord. Champion defeated Chord at the PPV by DQ however, which meant no title change.

Mighty Mo defeated Killer Shark in a Cage to retain his title, with the stipulation to prevent any outside interference. Elsewhere Steve Frehley defeated Eddie Peak, only to be attacked after the match by Remo, who then beats down Peak and declares himself the new leader of the Sinner Society.

Aaron Andrews starts holding an open challenge every week so that he can work his way back up to the title. He wins the first 3 but then draws with Joshua Taylor. At the PPV Andrews then defeats Taylor in a 30 Minute Iron Man match.

End Of June Champions

TCWxCWA Heavyweight: Trent Shaffer x1

TCW International (Floating): Mighty Mo x2

TCW American (Re-branded Television Title): Roger Cage x1

TCW World Tag Team: Dean Waldorf & Marv Statler x1

TCW Junior Triple Crown (Floating Cruiserweight/Junior): Roderick Remus x2

TCW Womens Tag Team: Pamela Rojo & Hellcat Hernandez x1

Future Plans

The plan is to continue the Syndicate vs Lover/Bruce story for a few PPV's. Having a tag match with Cornell/Hawkins vs Lover/Bruce next. Then Cornell vs Bruce at Malice In Wonderland, and having Lover defeat Hawkins at the same event. With Hawkins then defeating Lover in the rematch at Total Mayhem.

Chord will drop the title to Nicky Champion at the next PPV, and then Andrews will work his way into the title picture.

Frehley and Remo have refreshed the stable warfare and will feud for a few months before a singles match at Malice In Wonderland.

Have the Japan PPV coming up soon which I'm really looking forward to.

Sorry for the potentially boring long post, just wanted to share!

The options I’m thinking of include TJ Wilson, Harry Smith, and Chris Jericho. All three have the Hart family connection, so any of them make great sense to me. Wilson is a very good worker in Bret and Owen’s mold, and you never have to worry about him overshadowing his mentor. Harry Smith has a more powerhouse style, so he & Bret could be a throwback to the Hart Foundation, although Harry is awfully young at this point. Meanwhile, Jericho & Bret would be ratings machines together, but I can see you being concerned that Jericho might begin to outshine Bret before the pay-off.

EDIT: Actually, I think Lance Storm is the best choice. He’s also very skilled, but he’s more experienced than TJ and Harry, while also never running the risk of overshadowing Bret at any point. If you have Lance on your roster, you should put him with Bret.

Lance Storm, TJ Wilson, and Harry Smith are all excellent shouts and perfect. I'll fiddle around and see which one really clicks with me. One thing to mention about Jericho is that Jericho is already a pretty big star for me, and will likely get signed by WCW/WWE once his contract expires. Since I'm NJPW, I don't really intend on competing heavily for his contract.

So I am doing the R2G challenge with one modification -- I'm doing it as a tag team instead of a singles. I'm playing as one member of the tag team, Pat Castle, and I have to bring my partner Paul Torrence with me anywhere I go unless Paul gets signed to an exclusive deal. I've started with Southern Championship Wrestling, which is owned by The Masked Mauler and is based in the South East.

We are currently in June of 2020. Southern Championship Wrestling has turned into a tour schedule -- as I am trying out an idea I had to replicate a classic wrestling territory. Under Pat Castle's booking leadership and the ownership of the Masked Mauler, SWA runs three tour shows a week. We are running in the South East and Mid Atlantic -- essentially running a combination of the Memphis, Continental, and Crockett territories.

We are currently $436 in debt but the tour shows are gaining us (usually) small amounts of popularity. The goal behind them is to build experience for my core of inexperienced wrestlers [Pat Castle and Paul Torrence, Wild Red Stallion, Cockroach Carter, Zippy Deverell, Pepper Pelton, the Hot Taggs] while also allowing me to simulate running spot shows but then having a big monthly show.

Currently, the SWA Southern Heavyweight Champion is Justice Jolson, who is operating as my lead heel. He took the title of Jack Griffith in May at the Volunteer Slam. The tag team champions are the First Nation Soldiers, Roger Monteiro and Wild Red Stallion.

A typical spot show is three matches using eight guys and two promos. Sometimes they have four matches but always use eight guys. We typically have two singles matches and a tag -- but sometimes we will have an eight man tag main event and then three or four singles matches with the wrestlers in the eight man tag facing off in singles matches. It allows me to keep the budget low. I tend to run the same matches over a tour period -- working the storylines.

I have also added a couple of more talent to my roster -- though they don't work every show. The Heartbreak Express, the Past Masters, Riley McManus, and Conner Threepwood have also joined. They give some depth and allow the occasional freshening up of matches and programs as SWA works on growing.

We will see if it is sustainable and if I will start to turn a profit with SWA and if Pat Castle can continue to impress as a booker and develop as an in-ring talent!