What's Going on in Your Game?

Danny Fonzarelli has long been one of my favourite C-Verse characters and as a TCW stalwart I had every intention of keeping him around for the duration. Getting on in years I still believed Danny would have some value as a gatekeeper and a veteran or even just as an on-screen character when his ring-work failed him.

Well. That's out the window now. I was giving Josh Taylor a big push and inserted him into my Chord vs Andrews feud (giving me a triple threat stop gap match at Where Angels Fear To Tread, stringing the feud out so that I can get a blow off at Total Mayhem) but then Danny injured the Straight Edge star in a one on one match on TV. With Taylor on the shelf I had to hastily put together a Scramble match but poor Josh misses out on his PPV main event as well as the biggest show of the year, where he definitely would have been picking up a W. Fonz is now moping around now after being blamed for the injury and his matches are stinking the place out.

Due to the above I was suddenly not so hot on Dr Love. Meantime, I came up with what I think is a cool gimmick. Bringing in Luther Judge as a mysterious heel character known as The Judge, Luther is gonna unleash The Jury (Hell's Bouncer) and The Executioner (Frankie Dee) upon TCW. I want these guys over strong and fast, killing everyone on their way up the card, so I started looking around the roster for lambs to the slaughter - expendable babyfaces I didn't mind killing off or angering by jobbing them out to these newcomers. That was when I noticed Danny Fonzarelli only has just over a month left on his contract...

We want more!

TCW The War To Settle The Score

February 2021

Attendance: 81, 725

Show Rating: 90

The name sells it all! This is the TCW PPV where the battle lines are drawn, redemption is sought after, and long time rivalries come to a close. Together or alone, the entire TCW roster goes to war tonight!

In a 2 out of 3 Falls Match, Syndicate members The Canadian Animals defeated Super Party Squad (Bart Biggins & Flying Jimmy Foxx). (83)

In a Tornado Tag Team Match, Southern Blues (Big Bruiser Findlay & Tennessee William) defeated High Concept. (75)

Davis Wayne Newton defeated Roderick Remus. (79)

In a return match for the gold, The Cold Blooded Assassins (Akima Brave & Ernest Youngman) defeated former champions The Shade Gang (Marc Speed & Matt Hocking) to retain the TCW World Tag Team Championship. (79)

In Tag Team Action, Fro Sure & Keanu Ipo (High Flyin’ Hawaiian) defeated RH Enterprise’s Primus Allen & TCW Television Champion Mainstream Hernandez. As a result of this match, Ipo earns a title rematch against Hernandez in the near future! (92!)

The Syndicate’s leader Tommy Cornell defeated Mikey James to successfully retain the TCW World Heavyweight Championship. (94!)

In the first ever TCW Stadium Stampede, The Kings of Wrestling (Jay Chord, Hollywood Bret Starr, Greg Gauge, & Matthew Keith) defeated Aaron Andrews, Mr. Lucha, One Man Army, & Sammy Bach. (94!)

In the Main Event, inside a Steel Cage, Wolf Hawkins defeated The Syndicate’s Spencer Spade. After Spade cost Wolf his World Title Match against Syndicate leader Tommy Cornell at Malice in Wonderland, TCW General Manager Ricky Dale Johnson would punish Spade by pitting him in a cage with the vengeful Hawkins. Wolf does in fact get his vengeance against Spade, but this story of betrayal between Tommy Cornell & Wolf Hawkins appears to be far from over! (90!)

There was also a big skit mid-show. Mighty Mo & Sinner Society's Aztec Prince have been rivals for awhile now, with Prince doing the bidding of SS Leader Eddie Peak. Alas, after Mo defeated Prince in a Street Fight, Mo attempted to turn Prince away from the Sinner Society. Or, as Mo called them, a psychotic cult group!

It would appear Mo's words had struck Prince, as Prince would later save Mo from multiple ambushes by his fellow Sinner Society brethren. Mo would later return the favor when Eddie Peak kicked Prince out of the Sinner Society and prepared to have stable gang up on Prince. Thus, the tag team match was scheduled for the War to Settle the Score. Mighty Mo & Aztec Prince versus Sinner Society's Eddie Peak & (masked) Human Arsenal!

Or....so we thought! As Mighty Mo & Eddie Peak were about to start the match as the legal men, Peak would call for a mic.

"I just can't do it anymore," said Peak. "Mo...Mo Mo Mo...how could you possibly have been this stupid?"

As Peak cackled away, Aztec Prince attacked Mighty Mo from behind! Peak watched with glee as Prince delivered a vicious beatdown to Mo, finalizing it by powerbombing Mo through a table!

It was a ruse all along, just to deceive and destroy Mighty Mo. A psychotic ruse by TCW's own personal psychotic stable, the Sinner Society!

Doing a concept save called WrestleLyfe, going for the long haul, added some to debut companies and workers (various mods) and looking to get booking positions higher and higher, although I have a fixed time frame before I can leave (unless its a stupid idea, like USPW needs a new booker).

My User Character is custom made, a slightly decent booking and owner rep, not sure if that has to do anything with getting jobs but not that it matters too much, can work as com or a manager if be. I left all other Avatar characters on for maximum lols.

Didn't have to wait too long, in September of 2020 one Robert Montgomery Sr, flys over to France to establish The European League of Professional Fighters., of course it had to be them. Not only do I hate the Faux-MMA product, but Europe is a hard egg to crack, I may be staying around for a few years but I want to GROW dammit! I send in my app and of course I get the job. Owner goals on but of course I get "No Brawlers" perfect for my European based Heavyweight Division, truly a divine comedy.

I segment the roster into Light and Heavyweight divisions, with titles for them respectively. Third title is the Openweight title, anyone can get it, I have this for 2 reasons. 1: It was on a pic pack I found, and 2: MMA Wrestling is like an oxymoron, so if I'm going to suffer I'm atleast going to have some fun. As much as I poo poo it, the product does make for a really quick schedule, and I've flew thru it in one day, starting in September, I'm already nearing March of 2021. I do a ELPF "Main" event (UFC like) and two cheap ticket ones with ELPF Paris and ELPF Amsterdam, they usually have some simple matches, I might start autobooking them except for the title match headline of each one (I swap heavyweight and lightweight with one per minor show)

Heavyweight star Doomsday at first almost lost the belt by being a baby after I won't give him a huge raise, but after the lockeroom got better (I was averaging 2 fights a night) he's finally started to pay dividends as champ, but I might have him drop the belt soon for variety sake. Edison Silva was a great get and even better first champion for the lightweight division, I may have only signed him for the last name meme and 21CW status, but with the right opponent (and my lightweights are pretty good overall) he easily either steals or seals the show if he's on semi or main event respectively, he's had great matches with Andriy Boronin and Manuel Dias especially, they might be one of those magic moments to get the belt off him, but we'll see. The Openweight champion Jasper January is another potential beater of Silva, he's beat back most if not all credible threats from the Heavyweight division (I've tried to have the opposite weight class try to beat the champ, I might change this up after a bit), so his time shall be coming very soon, Quake, Otto Hammerschmidt, or World's Finest are all great champs, but I might give Ali Al-Avatar a rub just because I think that's funny.

I don't have a huge concept since I think that might slow me down, but I might do a G1 like round robin cause why not. All in the name of trying (in vain) to get a PPV or TV deal, but never say never.

Outside of my little hobble, USPW continues to be #1 by ruthlessly signing up others talents, SWF has most of their talent in check, Valiant was a loss tho. TCW lost Mighty Mo and Sammy Bach but Jay Chord, Greg Gauge, Aaron Andrews, and Wolf Hawkins have been holding the line quite well (In Fanbases in the USA alone, TCW are #1). T-Bone Bright yelled at Minors on twitter (lol). CWA and EILL are doing well, but CWA did just losing Cameron Vessey and Sean McFly are big losses (Vessey especially) and 21CW have nearly swept the end year awards but Tommy Cornell might jump ship and a blow that big could easily end their ambitions of world domination if they aren't careful. Australia and India are boring right now and Japan is just BHOTWG settling into a great grove while PGHW are struggling to keep up, but not as bad as they could be.

I had intended to groom T-Bone Bright as a star of the future for TCW anyway, quickly adding him into Mighty Meaty's feud with the Sinner Society, even pairing him up with Mighty Mo for a shot at the tag team titles.

While this feud was ongoing, Eddie Peak came to me and offered to put T-Bone over - conveniently this offer actually expires the day of Total Mayhem! So here we had the leader of the heel stable, an established veteran, offering to put over the up and comer he was already feuding with. Thanks video games!

A few weeks later, Human Arsenal came to me and also offered to put T-Bone over. Damn. Arsenal was enjoying a good little run as TV Champion, but he was always only keeping that belt warm. The intention was always to build him up with wins over the Troy Tornados, Mavericks and Doc Hammonds of the roster, so he could drop the belt to a blue chip prospect. Well, Arsenal is now seen as a Star after a strong run as champion. A big TV title win over an established name for T-Bone might just make him in the eyes of the fans. Great.

But wait. There's even more still. It's now the eve of Total Mayhem, and the road map for T-Bone is clear. A big win over Eddie Peak at Total Mayhem. This earns him a TV title shot a week or two later, which he wins. Showing respect to the veteran Arsenal he offers him a rematch which again Bright wins. He can continue to build credibility - retaining against heels and maybe even teaming with Arsenal as a sort of mentor - before a main event TV Title defence against the latest name to offer to do the honours for the young stud: Sammy Bach. Yes, the Elation Sensation himself has offered to look at the lights for T-Bone Bright.

Forget about a sustained push, this kid is getting the rocket strapped to his back!

In September of 2021, so a little more then a year ingame since my journey REALLY started, still in ELPF, still suffering.

I've grown to the pop available to Have Events & TV WrestleWorld Europe, which as many might now, is a huge double edge sword, on one hand, especially in Europe, it will take YEARS IN GAME to get on any broadcaster so not only is it an opportunity to expand, but it also helps getting those other bigger deals down the line, but on the other hand, WrestleWorld bleeds money. I'm barley scarping by, but I'm hoping a blitzkrieg method of having TV and a few events to gain as much pop as possible. Not a smart idea but what can be done.

I'm absolutley salty that RAW, 21CW, AND EILL all had bookers leave and rejected my application! Don't they know who I am! regardless for now my wrestling journey has me stuck in Europe, but I will become the greatest booker of all time, eventually...

Not much has changed over in ELPF, I did add a Middleweight Division, with Antonio Arias and Irwin Gutmann being massive standouts. New Heavyweight Champ Michael Gregory has kicked all kinds of butt, getting massive ratings in an otherwise meh division. Lightweight division is still really stacked, with new champ Andriy Boronin might be one of the first ELPF born and raised we've had. And the last real title I have, the Openweight title, was being held by 2 time champ (Sheik) Al-Ali Avatar, because thats funny, and he gets decent ratings. Unfortunately 21CW alum Lone Wolf ran him over and claimed the belt for himself. I do TV now, but its all autobooked cause I don't care enough to really try with that, also with the product its more for show then anything else. I still run multiple shows, but have gone from 3 to 2.

Outside of my company, USPW are still #1, cementing the position with Tommy Cornell joining early late last year, TCW are going strong with a strong main event scene, SWF are doing okay, they signed 21CW wrestler Leigh Burton away (???), EILL and CWA are still okay, everything is okay, no crazy things have happened....yet.

Big update time

TCW Total Mayhem XXIV

Jay Chord def Aaron Andrews for the TCW World Heavyweight Championship 85

Yes, Jay Chord has fulfilled his destiny. I was going back and forth on whether or not Jay would come out of this feud with the championship belt as both he and Aaron are top notch performers. My initial plan was to have Jay fail here, winning the King of Kings later in the year and capture the title after that. Then his contract came due and I handed him a mega money £200,000 per month contract and let me tell you, I didn't stick all those zeroes on there so he could play second fiddle. Time for him to earn his keep

Wolf Hawkins def. Sammy Bach 89

The highest rated match I have had on the save by some distance. Wolf, always my favourite C-Verse performer, vindicates me yet again proving he is the best of the best and Sammy Bach shows there's still a lot of miles on the road for the old veteran yet. Even in defeat here Sammy added a point of Pop across the US after stealing the show at the biggest stage of them all.

The Behemoths def. Mighty Meaty, Freddy Huggins & Human Arsenal and Hostile Takeover to retain the TCW Tag Team Championship 67

Filler. Story is that the 'Moths are so dominant Floyd Goldworthy issued an open challenge to any team in the world. Huggins walks out on Arsenal during the match after seemingly turning face and showing respect in the weeks prior. This continues their feud for the TV Title, after Huggins failed to capture the belt. Rematches will ensue before T-Bone Bright wins the gold and picks up the Huggins feud. Hostile Takeover here on a one off appearance cos I'm starved for tag teams

Tiffany Jade def. Christy Higgins to retain the Women's Championship 54

Not a bad showing for the ladies. Christy is delivering performances above her meagre Pop ratings and in time I'm sure she'll become established. J-Ro couldn't be convinced to come out of retirement for a run with Jade and I missed out on Killer Kass & Alicia Strong. Missy Masterson is coming in to feud with Jade and my big hopes are to continue to build Higgins and Fuyuko Higa who is dyanmite in the ring. If I can get her over she can carry the division single handed

D.C Rayne won a battle royal 63

The traditional big show battle royal to get all the names on the card. D.C Rayne makes his debut here having been let go by USPW earlier in the month. Greg Gauge the runner up will feud with Rayne off the back of this, claiming the newcomer ruined what was supposed to be his moment. Another recent addition, Bear Bekowski, scored most eliminations (The Bear enjoyed a tremendous debut earlier in the month - being drafted in by Jay Chord to soften up Aaron Andrews in an attack, Bear was found to have great chemistry with Andrews in a Total Wrestling main event which tore the house down)

Benny & The Foxx def. The Elite 70

Solid stuff from solid hands. Benny & The Foxx, who I previously wrote off in this very thread, are enjoying something of a renaissance as they have both come up with Hot New Moves in the last month. They pick up the win here to set them up for the Behemoths to knock down

T-Bone Bright def. Eddie Peak 68

Eddie's in-ring skills may be failing him but he does what he needs to here. Putting the blue chipper over clean in the middle, Eddie loses just 1 point of Pop and adds almost 10 to T-Bone's. In that regard, a roaring success

Edd Stone def. Maverick 75

A hot opener in a bout which, frankly, was thrown together to give Edd Stone a win on the big show and give Maverick a little moment in the Sun cos I just like the Maverick. I did give them a little story, with Maverick previously getting purposely DQ'd, going off on Edd seemingly for no reason during a routine TV match. Maverick revealed he had always hated Edd for sullying the Stone name, sullying NOTBPW and sullying Canada. They've gone back and forth and Edd gets his vengeance here. A nothing fued really but the boys delivered.

In pre-show bouts, the women had a big tag match with Higa getting the win and The Jury (Hell's Bouncer) & The Executioner (Frankie Dee) defeated Bart Biggins and an injured One Man Army. Biggins was going to complain about doing the job to unknowns but Jury threatened to kick his ass so he did the right thing

What's Next?

Jay Chord and Aaron Andrews' feud has been built around Chord pinning Andrews multiple times but somehow never winning the title (Pinned but there was no ref. Pinned in tag team action. Pinned in a Scramble match which Andrews still went on to win). For the blow off the bout will be one where there's no ambiguity about who pinned who more times - an Iron Man Match

Joshua Taylor, as you may have seen in a previous update, has been out for a couple of months. In his absence a curious thing has happened that I've never seen before. He was a Star when he went away but a sort of power creep has happened and, despite being at home hurt, he is now seen as a Major Star in the eyes of the fans. Absence makes the heart grow fonder I guess. With people evidently clamouring for Josh's return, and me starved for top babyfaces, Josh is gonna come in hot and lay down the challenge to Jay Chord right out of the gate when he comes back later this month.

The big storyline of the Summer though, is gonna be for the Syndicate. With a show stealing performance in the bag, Wolf Hawkins has reaffirmed his status as the best TCW has to offer. For all that though, the Syndicate see out the biggest show of the year with no championship gold to speak. Wolf decrees that the Syndicate needs new blood, offering a spot to D.C Rayne who made a big splash at the event. "The Storm" will summarily turn the offer down, deeply insulting Hawkins.

As a direct response to this, Wolf will cut a scathing promo stating that on second thoughts, D.C is a "sports entertainer" and not cut out to join the professional wrestling elite. A declaration of war is announced on all the sports entertainers, spot monkeys, drunken brawlers and veterans just cashing a cheque in the TCW locker room. The Syndicate are gonna clear them all out.

The Syndicate will still get their new blood, though. Wolf and D.C will face off in singles action and Wolf will secure the win thanks to the intervention of the newest member of his group - "The Talent" Trent Shaffer. I offered Trent big money to jump, USPW offered him even bigger money to stay put, but for whatever reason he decided the grass was greener in TCW. I had honestly given up hope of signing him and stopped negotiating because USPW had offered him 6 figures. I don't know how it happened but I think he's a great fit for the Syndicate.

Big update time

TCW Total Mayhem XXIV

Jay Chord def Aaron Andrews for the TCW World Heavyweight Championship 85

Yes, Jay Chord has fulfilled his destiny. I was going back and forth on whether or not Jay would come out of this feud with the championship belt as both he and Aaron are top notch performers. My initial plan was to have Jay fail here, winning the King of Kings later in the year and capture the title after that. Then his contract came due and I handed him a mega money £200,000 per month contract and let me tell you, I didn't stick all those zeroes on there so he could play second fiddle. Time for him to earn his keep

Wolf Hawkins def. Sammy Bach 89

The highest rated match I have had on the save by some distance. Wolf, always my favourite C-Verse performer, vindicates me yet again proving he is the best of the best and Sammy Bach shows there's still a lot of miles on the road for the old veteran yet. Even in defeat here Sammy added a point of Pop across the US after stealing the show at the biggest stage of them all.

The Behemoths def. Mighty Meaty, Freddy Huggins & Human Arsenal and Hostile Takeover to retain the TCW Tag Team Championship 67

Filler. Story is that the 'Moths are so dominant Floyd Goldworthy issued an open challenge to any team in the world. Huggins walks out on Arsenal during the match after seemingly turning face and showing respect in the weeks prior. This continues their feud for the TV Title, after Huggins failed to capture the belt. Rematches will ensue before T-Bone Bright wins the gold and picks up the Huggins feud. Hostile Takeover here on a one off appearance cos I'm starved for tag teams

Tiffany Jade def. Christy Higgins to retain the Women's Championship 54

Not a bad showing for the ladies. Christy is delivering performances above her meagre Pop ratings and in time I'm sure she'll become established. J-Ro couldn't be convinced to come out of retirement for a run with Jade and I missed out on Killer Kass & Alicia Strong. Missy Masterson is coming in to feud with Jade and my big hopes are to continue to build Higgins and Fuyuko Higa who is dyanmite in the ring. If I can get her over she can carry the division single handed

D.C Rayne won a battle royal 63

The traditional big show battle royal to get all the names on the card. D.C Rayne makes his debut here having been let go by USPW earlier in the month. Greg Gauge the runner up will feud with Rayne off the back of this, claiming the newcomer ruined what was supposed to be his moment. Another recent addition, Bear Bekowski, scored most eliminations (The Bear enjoyed a tremendous debut earlier in the month - being drafted in by Jay Chord to soften up Aaron Andrews in an attack, Bear was found to have great chemistry with Andrews in a Total Wrestling main event which tore the house down)

Benny & The Foxx def. The Elite 70

Solid stuff from solid hands. Benny & The Foxx, who I previously wrote off in this very thread, are enjoying something of a renaissance as they have both come up with Hot New Moves in the last month. They pick up the win here to set them up for the Behemoths to knock down

T-Bone Bright def. Eddie Peak 68

Eddie's in-ring skills may be failing him but he does what he needs to here. Putting the blue chipper over clean in the middle, Eddie loses just 1 point of Pop and adds almost 10 to T-Bone's. In that regard, a roaring success

Edd Stone def. Maverick 75

A hot opener in a bout which, frankly, was thrown together to give Edd Stone a win on the big show and give Maverick a little moment in the Sun cos I just like the Maverick. I did give them a little story, with Maverick previously getting purposely DQ'd, going off on Edd seemingly for no reason during a routine TV match. Maverick revealed he had always hated Edd for sullying the Stone name, sullying NOTBPW and sullying Canada. They've gone back and forth and Edd gets his vengeance here. A nothing fued really but the boys delivered.

In pre-show bouts, the women had a big tag match with Higa getting the win and The Jury (Hell's Bouncer) & The Executioner (Frankie Dee) defeated Bart Biggins and an injured One Man Army. Biggins was going to complain about doing the job to unknowns but Jury threatened to kick his ass so he did the right thing

What's Next?

Jay Chord and Aaron Andrews' feud has been built around Chord pinning Andrews multiple times but somehow never winning the title (Pinned but there was no ref. Pinned in tag team action. Pinned in a Scramble match which Andrews still went on to win). For the blow off the bout will be one where there's no ambiguity about who pinned who more times - an Iron Man Match

Joshua Taylor, as you may have seen in a previous update, has been out for a couple of months. In his absence a curious thing has happened that I've never seen before. He was a Star when he went away but a sort of power creep has happened and, despite being at home hurt, he is now seen as a Major Star in the eyes of the fans. Absence makes the heart grow fonder I guess. With people evidently clamouring for Josh's return, and me starved for top babyfaces, Josh is gonna come in hot and lay down the challenge to Jay Chord right out of the gate when he comes back later this month.

The big storyline of the Summer though, is gonna be for the Syndicate. With a show stealing performance in the bag, Wolf Hawkins has reaffirmed his status as the best TCW has to offer. For all that though, the Syndicate see out the biggest show of the year with no championship gold to speak. Wolf decrees that the Syndicate needs new blood, offering a spot to D.C Rayne who made a big splash at the event. "The Storm" will summarily turn the offer down, deeply insulting Hawkins.

As a direct response to this, Wolf will cut a scathing promo stating that on second thoughts, D.C is a "sports entertainer" and not cut out to join the professional wrestling elite. A declaration of war is announced on all the sports entertainers, spot monkeys, drunken brawlers and veterans just cashing a cheque in the TCW locker room. The Syndicate are gonna clear them all out.

The Syndicate will still get their new blood, though. Wolf and D.C will face off in singles action and Wolf will secure the win thanks to the intervention of the newest member of his group - "The Talent" Trent Shaffer. I offered Trent big money to jump, USPW offered him even bigger money to stay put, but for whatever reason he decided the grass was greener in TCW. I had honestly given up hope of signing him and stopped negotiating because USPW had offered him 6 figures. I don't know how it happened but I think he's a great fit for the Syndicate.

Excellent writing and booking, looking forward to keep receiving updates!

Extremely long post ahead, I apologize in advance.

I started a C-Verse save with a created company, Gulf Coast Wrestling, and have just reached 2025, hit Big at the very end of 2024, and just had the single highest rated event in the history of company to end off December. I'm basically just going to give a tour of the company, it's major stars, who has what title, and some of the major storylines that have defined the company over the 5 years.

Major Stars

T2eGRgg.jpg

Aldous 'The Guardian of Fascination Street' Blackfriar has been the gothic Heart and Soul of the company since it opened. The first signing, the first champion, the first two time champion, the only man to hold the title for over a year, the first exclusive written contract, and the first man to win both the Battle of New Orleans and the Raymond Diaz Cup. He is a certified great match machine. I don't know what incredible destiny roll I got with him but he isn't 30 yet and ALL of his wrestling stats are in the green. His biggest storyline in the company was probably the ending of his second title reign, and the year long storyline that built BHOTWG reject Munemitsu Senmatsu up to take the title from him. He is the current Southeastern Heavyweight Champion, and while he isn't holding the companies major belt right now, I absolutely plan on having him challenge the champion by the end of the year.

7tMSInK.jpg

David 'The Greatest' Stone is God. After the collapse of CWA, I quickly signed him up as a plucky babyface and paired him up with fellow castoffs Alyx Winters & Flip Simkins. That trio still exists, they just so happen to be the top heel faction in Gulf Coast Wrestling now. At just the age of 24, David dethroned his Uncle Edd for the Southern Heayweight Title, tying Aldous for the title of youngest World champion in the companies history. He spent most of 2024 holding the Southern Tag Team titles with Edd Stone, but turned on Edd after he won the Raymond Diaz Cup, and since he turned heel, he hasn't turned back. In fact, to close out the year, he pulled in back to back 99 rated matches, one against Heihachiro Sakai on Television, and the other as the main event of Death in December. He is the top heel in Gulf Coast Wrestling, and will absolutely get a dominant title reign unless something horrible happens.

yJasmoY.jpg

Edd '24 Hour Party Animal' Stone was the perhaps the most shocking signing in the history of the company. Choosing Gulf Coast Wrestling over staying in TCW at the start of 2024, despite being offered less money, he was immediately teamed with his nephew and given the tag titles. He lost to Heihachiro Sakai at the Battle of New Orleans, but that didn't stop him from winning the Southern Heavyweight title later in the year. The shortest reigning champion in the history of the company, his best storyline is the same as David's. Even without the title, Edd still remains as consistently the most popular star in the company in the U.S overall, and will be a constant figure at the top of the card for a long time.

BLo89Ke.jpg

Heihachiro 'The Exile' Sakai was a surprise signing when BHOTWG decided to not re-sign him in 2020. The third ever Southern Heavyweight champion, the 2nd ever two-time champion, and the only man to win the Battle of New Orleans twice, he had a 2 year long gap between stints with the company after he signed an exclusive contract with former partner promotion, now worst enemy promotion WLW. His best storyline is probably his first against Logan Diaz, which probably produced the best matches early on in the companies history. Currently, he is teaming with Erik Strong as a member of the 'Grey Shirt Crew', and I plan on having him focus on the tag division for awhile.

zImlphw.jpg

Munemitsu 'The God of War' Senmatsu is a massive force in Gulf Coast Wrestling. Just like Heihachiro, BHOTWG chose not to re-sign him, so I picked him up and turned him into maybe my favourite monster heel ever. A 1 time Battle of New Orleans winner, and the man who dethroned Aldous Blackfriar, he will be a consistent presence near the top of the card unless BHOTWG steal him when his contract comes up.

R6aXvP1.jpg

Last but not least, Brodie 'Creeping Death' Lachlan has been a normal figure at the top of the card for 2 years at this point. Originally signed with Matty Wills as a tag team, they won the tag belts early on in their stint with the company, but when RAW signed Matty back, Brodie chose to stay in Gulf Coast Wrestling, turning Heel, and immediately being thrust up the card. His constant on-and-off rivalry with Aldous since then has been a highlight of the card for years, and when he comes back from his herniated disc, there is no doubt he'll be back at the top of the card to finally get that Southern Heavyweight title run.

sZlnMXL.jpgmtvILKu.jpg

The only world champions not in the major star list, Aaron 'Leader of the Canadian Invasion' Knight was a massive heel force in the company for two years before signing with SWF. I signed him after the CWA went out of business. He is a winner of the Raymond Diaz Cup. He may never return to the company, but his storyline battling Aldous Blackfriar for the title helped push the company to Medium size. Logan 'The Emperor of Wrestling' Diaz is another story. Signed early on in the company, he was the 2nd ever Southern Heavyweight Champion, the first ever tag champion with his cousin James Diaz, the only 4 time tag team champion in the companies history, and a member of the only tag-team to win the Lee Wright Memorial Cup, 3-peating the tournament since it started. He will eventually be back at the top of the card, but his team with James is so good that I will get as much as I can out of them.

Moving on from the obvious guys, some other big names are Alyx Winters & Flip Simkins, former babyface tag team that turned heel along with David Stone, and current Southern Tag Team champions. Erik Strong was another signing taken from a major company, and is the current Television champion. He is another great match machine who will pretty much always be pushed. Estrella 'La Estrella' Morado is a constant top heel and has been since the start of the promotion. The first ever winner of the Battle of New Orleans, a former tag champion and former Television champion, he may not ever win the big one, but he is absolutely a force in the company. James Diaz is a young force who has quietly become one of the best wrestlers alive at the age of 23. He has future Southern Heavyweight champion written all over him, and he is one half of the greatest tag-team on Earth. John 'Human Arsenal' Anderson is another big-3 cast-off, signed to produce good matches and to slowly use his popularity to get other wrestlers over, he's still good despite nearing 50. Naoji Azumi is someone I cheated to sign, and I will admit that. I originally had him on excursion from WLW, and while excursion Heihachiro Sakai became his mentor. When Sakai jumped ship back to the U.S, I decided to get rid of his WLW loyalty and try to sign him as well, justifying it as following his mentor. At just 27, he's another guy with future world champion written all over him, and as a former Television, Southern Tag Team champion, and the current Southeastern Tag Team champion, he has become one of the most decorated stars in the companies short history. Lastly is Steven Parker, just like Erik Strong and John Anderson, he is a cast-off from one of the big 3, and he still puts on great matches. If time decline doesn't get to him in the next few years, he may win the big one.

There are a few more interesting wrestlers sitting on the sideline waiting for their chance at the top, such as Willow LaRoux, Kevin LaRoux, Hijo Del Aguila Americana, Donovan Payton, Ernest Youngman, Padraig O'Hearne, and Will Beaumont, but if I were to go over all of them right now this post would go way too long. Maybe in another 5 years I'll have something more to write about them.

So yeah, the current state of Gulf Coast Wrestling, this is the most fun I've had in a save in a long time, using all of these guys I've never had at the top of the card before, and I'm going to do my best to keep this save going for a long time.

Good Booking as well, although I notice a distinct lack of Greg Gauge on the card, did he get injuried?

Greg was the runner up in the battle royal. He's a huge favourite of mine (ever since TEW 2010 when my first save was with Ring Of Fire) and he's getting a sustained push but not everyone can have the marquee match every year. He was just a victim of TCW's imbalanced roster really. Having more good heels than good babyfaces for him to work with in the middle of the card has left him treading water a little bit.

Plans are to turn him face and give him a main event run opposite Jay Chord later in the year. I like the contrast between the two super-talented second generation stars. One who refuses to use the family name, travelling to Europe and Japan to forge his own path and the other who proudly uses his dad's name, coming up under the tutelage of his father and his famous friends, talking about "destiny".

Playing as BHOTWG and currently just finished Summit challenge 5 in August. It’s been a pretty fun and interesting save so far so I thought I would share what’s going on!

Taira relinquished the leadership of NEO-X to Sakai after losing to him at Fire Dream Of The Immortals. The match came about after Sakai felt he was carrying the group. Sakai scored a win in a six man pinning Takayuki 2000. Takayuki had previously beat Taira at The Burning path while Sakai had picked up victories over Ino and Takayuki in back to back PPV’s. After the match at FDOTI Sakai offered a kindness to Taira and let him choose to either bow to him and stay in the group or the other members would beat him down and kick him out the stable. Taira choose the former and has remained in the group. Subtly waiting for a chance to take back control.

Horri was on a tear in the first half of 2020 defending his title against Nakasawa (Warrior Globe), Masuno (FDOTI), Toshusai (Sword of Destiny) and finally Senmatsu (Infreno of Purity) after the match with Senmatsu, Sakai came out to challenge Horri to a match at BOTSJ after he a claimed another victory over Takayuki 2000 to become number one contender in the eyes of many. Horri excepted and the match was set.

Meanwhile in the junior division Sensational Dragon has defended the Junior Heavyweight title five times in the build-up to BOTSJ against Hijo Del Relampago, Yamura, Masuko, MYSTIC Dragon and Elemental III. Headlining two PPV’s against the latter. Kokan announced his retirement after a lose for the junior tag belts against Rebel Run X at Warrior Globe. Then in an emotional fair well he lost his last match to Konda at the end of his last tour. Tsuneyo Yanagimoto debuted forming the NeoTokyo Assassin Squad with Ko Minamino the team have built up some momentum and Ko Minamino was given his first ever entry to the BOTSJ as a result. Shingen Miyazaki dropped weight and debuted as part of the golden army joining forces with Kuroki and winning the junior tag titles at the first attempt against Rebel Run X at Test of Prophecies.

In the tag ranks The Killing Floor made three defences against Strike Unit, Heavy Artillery and SUKI and Torii (who I picked up after he walked out of BCG on a six year deal) before dropping the straps to The Dogs of War (Shimakage and Kamioka) @ Sword of Destiny.

The Japan Title was defended by Michio Gensai three times before being moved on to SUKI who is looking like a star. SUKI has yet to defend the title yet. He has been reluctant to join the Golden Army stating he was always an outcast when he was in GCG and that he was never given a fair chance being held down by the old guard. Now he will prove he is better than them all taking on every member of the Golden army and proving once and for all he is in a different class.

Back to the BOTSJ which was a twelve man two group round robin with the two group winners facing off for the trophy. Group A was topped by MYSTIC dragon after his dramatic last day draw with Sensational Dragon keeping him at the top of the group. Dragon had to win as he couldn’t put away Masuko in the first match and was held to a draw. MYSTIC used this to his advantage by slowing the match down as much as possible, knowing if he could last half hour he would be in the final and have a chance to win his first BOTSJ title. Group B came down to the last day two with both Elemental III and Emerald Angel being tied on eight points going into the match. Angel came out in top putting him in the BOTSJ final in his first attempt.

BOTSJ was a massive success for the company and Emerald Angel who was crowned BOTSJ and setting up and once on a lifetime showdown with Sensational Dragon down the road. It was a less fortunate night for NEO Prime as not only did Gensai drop the Japan title to SUKI but king Horri was toppled by Heihachiro Sakai in an outstanding main event. On the first night of the following tour slaughter house beat Horri, ino and Keith causing Keith to question the pairs leadership, Ino dismissed him telling Keith if he thinks he had what it it takes to lead NEO Prime he should challenge him. Setting up a match for summit challenge. Then night three of the summer tour came the biggest surprise in Japanese wrestling history. Keith and Ino fell further in to dissension losing to Nakasawa and Toshusai in the main event. When the members of NEO Prime had managed to pull the two apart and get them away from ringside, Nakasawa and Toshusai grab the mic to send the fans home happy but before they could speak a familiar sound came beaming out the speakers it was the iconic music of Yoshimi Mushashibo who was joined by Eisaku Kunomasu. The Pride Legends challenge the two BHOTWG loyalists to a match a Summit Challenge!

Summit Challenge will forever go down as one of the best shows in BHOTWG history. Keith beat Ino and challenge Horri to a match at NOTBH the winner is sole leader of the group the other must leave NEO Prime. Angel put his shot at the junior title up for grabs against Masuko after Masuko baited him in by claiming to be better than Angel causing his egotism to get the better of him and agree. Angel won in a match that is regarded as one of the best in history and giving him massive momentum going into his match with Dragon at NOTBH. Mushashibo and Kunomasu got the better of Toshusai and Nakasawa. In the main event Sakai and Masuno tore the house down with Sakai eventually retaining and making his fist defence. After the match that iconic music hit again and Mushashibo challenged Sakai for the title at NOTBH!

Night Of The Burning Hammer is shaping up nicely with the three matches booked so far being…….

BHOTWG World Championship match

Yoshimi Mushashibo

Challenging

Heihachiro Sakai

BHOTWG Junior Heavyweight Championship match

(BOTSJ winner) Emerald Angel

Challenging

Sensational Dragon

Matthew Keith

Challenging

Kinnojo Horri

Winner is sole leader of NEO Prime loser must leave the group.

Absolutely loving this save so far…..

Hey guys... Need a little help

I'm doing a WCW Lives save, it's now March 2001, and I want to revive the Television Championship. Decided to put it on the line in a 20-man Battle Royal at the Greed PPV, but I don't know if I should just throw random guys in the match, or if people should qualify (which would basically take to many segments of every show)... How would you book it?

I guess I could do a tournament, ending with a four/five or six way match at Greed

I'm doing a WCW Lives save, it's now March 2001, and I want to revive the Television Championship. Decided to put it on the line in a 20-man Battle Royal at the Greed PPV, but I don't know if I should just throw random guys in the match, or if people should qualify (which would basically take to many segments of every show)... How would you book it?

I guess I could do a tournament, ending with a four/five or six way match at Greed

Do 5 vs. 5, winning side gets in.

I'd personally have six qualifying matches leading up to Greed.

Then at Greed, have a six man elimination match.

At this point in WCW, I feel it's better to put the belt on either a solid hand veteran or a rookie you wanna push. I've used AJ Styles in that role numerous saves

I'd do something along the same lines as Jaysin. And I would strongly suggest either AJ Styles (although I usually push him immediately as a future star in the cruiserweight division) or James Storm.

St.T

Depends on the context of how you are pushing the TV title, when I do a WCW save at this time I usually also go for a battle royal with just guys who I figure out will be challenging for it, midcarders or lower midcarders for old push red sake. last we saw of the tv title it was literally in the trash so either you see it as tainted or no where to go but up. The flip side of the TV title is its flexibility, no one is expecting huge 2012 CM punk reigns, but it just makes those suprisingly long reigns mean even more.

A good starting point is asking WHO you want to be the first Champion, is it a well established vet, or a random new talent you want to give a reign to. If its a established name, maybe a small tournament with a mix of those categories will mean more, but a young gun winning in a battle royal overcoming the odds is a good establishing moment for them.

Matthew Keith just died in January 2021 on my BHOTWG save. I built him up to be my figurehead. So the question is do I cheat and go back a week or do I hold an annual tournament G1 style in his honour?? I’m torn!

Personally, I would do that tournament, not that anyone would be against a little save scumming (you know you've done it), I like when the "real world" throws a wrench into the booking plans, as a "replacement" (Not that you could every replace Keith, except maybe with the other keith ;) )

Unrelated, but I personally recommend Logan Wolfsbaine as a hire (if available). You could have him go a pretty long way in the tournament or even win it, I'm doing a BCG save and the guy is a beast if booked correctly, which usually just consists of standard Young Boy matches until at recognizable.

WrestleLyfe: Year 3 (Late 2022)

Not much as happened in my quest for being the greatest Booker of all time, only company to have a booking shakeup was RIPW, who gave the book to Giant Redwood. I will never forget that email, and I plan on crushing the SWF into nothingness someday, for now I'm content to dominate Europe. EWA are the only company infront of us, with VWA in third, UEW in forth, and the newly opened Modern Viking Wrestling in last. Europe basically is having a boom period, rising economy, wrestling industry, its really cool to see, as usually I don't get this far in a c-verse game and/or notice. I guess some good has come out of my European Vacation afterall.

Inside The European League of Professional Fighters, not much is going on, growth is good, the little storylines I've done (basic build a guy up and have him win, I like to think its a good test for a random booker in kayfabe speak) have all worked out great, we've just had a refreshing of the roster, giving younger talent a time to shine with some oldies out the way, mostly from the heavyweight division. Irwin Gutmann (Middleweight Champ), Welsh Dragon (Former Openweight), Lone Wolf(current and x2 Heavyweight Champ), and Michael Gregory (Former and Longest Reigning Heavyweight Champ) have all come onto their own, and add to the well established names like Edison Silva, Quake, Doomsday, Jasper January, and Andriy Boronin.

I gave a last hurrah to Manuel Dias, winning the lightweight title from dominating champ Boronin. He then got Loyalty with me, so wholesome :D . Boris Kriyakin and Annihilus Strongly dislike me, not wholesome, not sure how that happened lol, I figure drugs and fighting, oh well, this business aint ballet after all. Some new names I'm looking to build is Wes Stryker, Fabian Schwarz, World's Finest, Aleksander Knyazev, and Cub Balowicz. This is all ignoring the idea that a big company comes a calling, I 'll probably even leave the company after Anniversary III (late 2023).

Outside Europe, mostly everything is the same, although some crazy stuff happened. SWF launched the SWF Network, CZCW is coming up to become the #4 US promotion with murder in their eyes & money in there pockets. FCW went out of business (rip) and 21CW have really struggled with BOTH Cornells and Leigh Burton leaving for America (To USPW and SWF respectfully). Overall an interesting world is slowly coming about, and I intend to lead one company to the top of the card.

I took over WCW in May 2001 (I played around with the "Good Night and Good Bye" mod), and the world has been nuts. I pushed a no-name random gen to the NWA World Heavyweight Championship, and booked him into some solid feuds. He's now my top face, and I've been tempted to make him my figurehead (even though I don't much care for figureheads in general). I just had Bash at the Beach in 2003, and had him drop the title to Scott Hall in a cage match.

Meanwhile, WWF has crashed and burned after some legal issues. I've got some head canon where my WCW (now called Global Wrestling Entertainment) has a tremendous backstage working relationship with WWF, and I'm going to push them as one company going into my last season of 2003 (I have my big tentpole events, then make a new database and "restart" the game from fresh). I'm tempted to put together a diary going forward from that point (I'm also running WWF as Bruce Prichard, Head Booker) after I get through SummerSlam (which I've moved to July to fit the calendar I want to run.

Meanwhile, NOAH has become the hottest promotion in Japan, TNA just had its first television deal (I went in and took it over long enough to make its name TNA Impact!...gotta put the exclamation point in it). I have Southeastern Championship Wrestling as my American dev company. I bought Toryumon Mexico (and made it Lucha Libre Elite) and Japan (went ahead and made it Dragon Gate). I also started Irish Whip Wrestling in Ireland, and I bought WWC early on for the lolz.

I've decided that, after I shut it down to "restart", my company will be named World Wrestling Entertainment (head canon again: in-universe, it will be explained on TV as a merger rather than a buyout) with the Nitro (WCW), SmackDown (WWF), and Shockwave (ECW) brands.

St.T

For the first time sine the original release of death of the territories, I've gotten into a real world mod. I've been playing as WCW, just after the nwo formed. I just stole Shawn Micheals and The Undertaker. After a whole locker room drug test Shawn went to rehab before making his debut. Undertaker was put in a feud with Hogan in the for whom the bell tolls storyline. Sting won a triple threat match for a shot at the title due to outside interference making sure it wasn't Taker or a recent NWO defect the giant.

During a post match beatdown of sting, a new music hits and out walks HBK and this is how I envisioned it happening:

"(HBK comes out with sunglasses and a leather jacket on, carrying a steel chair)

Tony Schiavone: "Oh my god! Do you know who that is?!?"

Bobby Heenan: " Of course i know who that is schiavone! Do you think I've been under a rock these last 10 years!

(The nwo clears the ring as HBK enters wielding the chair. As sting gets to his feet he gets blasted by the chair. The jacket is unzipped revealing an NWO shirt. The nwo join the ring they lift Sting for a superkick as the NWO pose over a bloodied and beaten Sting to close out souled out.)"

That sets up the Crow cometh storyline.

And apparently the best hire I made is Raven. All the main eventers keep telling me what a great talker/worker he is and some have offered to put him over.

Lastly on the bad side of things I don't think the road agent note should ever say in terms of in ring work Lex Luger carried the match.

TCW A Little South of Sanity

March 2021

Show Rating: 94

Attendance: 80,640 (Houston, TX)

Next Generation leader Sammy Bach defeated Davis Wayne Newton after catching the cocky Newton with a surprise rollup. (78)

(Sadly, I now have to be extra careful with Bach. His stamina has dropped significantly during his decline. I’m probably going to move him into the tag team division soon. I already started protecting Sammy by surrounding him with a youth stable called Next Generation. The stable is built on the idea that Bach is hoping to develop future TCW superstars.)

In Tag Team Action, The Kings of Wrestling (Greg Gauge & Matthew Keith) defeated W.M.D. (Maverick & One Man Army). (78)

In a Dog Collar Match, Mighty Mo defeated Sinner Society’s Aztec Prince. This brings a close to not only the rivalry between Mo & Prince, but also the lengthy feud between Mighty Mo and Sinner Society leader Eddie Peak. (89)

(I went back and forth as to who was going to win this rivalry’s finale. I consider Mo & Prince about the same on the roster. I was going to give the nod to Prince, but then he suffered a Strained Rotator Cuff. Mo gets the nod as a result as he moves into his next rivalry. Prince, meanwhile, is going to take it easy while he heals. Happy to get an 89 with an injured Prince!)

RH Enterprise’s Mainstream Hernandez defeated Next Generation’s Keanu Ipo (High Flyin’ Hawaiian) by Count Out to successfully retain the TCW Television Championship. Ross Henry prevented Ipo from beating the referee’s count to help keep the TV Title in the camp of RH Enterprise. Hernandez now hits the 6-Month Mark in his TV Title reign. (94!)

The Cold Blooded Assassins (Akima Brave & Ernest Youngman) defeated Syndicate members The Canadian Animals to successfully retain the TCW World Tag Team Championship. (88)

Kings of Wrestling member Hollywood Bret Starr defeated Aaron Andrews. The finish came after Starr connected with a timely low blow when the referee out of position. The series is tied 1-1 now between these two rivals. (83)

In the 2nd Annual TCW 20 Man Bunkhouse Brawl, Mr. Lucha last eliminated longtime rival Jay Chord to declare victory. As the winner of the Bunkhouse Brawl, Lucha has earned himself a future World Title Match. Post-Match, Lucha announced he would cash in his title shot at the next pay-per-view, Where Angels Fear To Tread! (85)

In a Dixie Street Fight, The Syndicate’s Spencer Spade & TCW World Heavyweight Champion Tommy Cornell defeated Mikey Lau & Wolf Hawkins. Fellow Syndicate member Doc Hammond would interfere and distract Mikey Lau long enough for Tommy Cornell to take advantage, and catch Lau with the Guilt Trip for the win. (97!)

Nothing! Finished Summerslam '97 and lost all inspiration! Don't know where to take my storylines or my wrestlers!

This might not be everybody's cup of tea, but when I get to this point but really want to continue the save, I'll take a break from the game and read some wrestling history or even watch some old shows/reviews on YouTube. Reading about or seeing what they did will often help spark some ideas or fun storylines or something.

St.T

This might not be everybody's cup of tea, but when I get to this point but really want to continue the save, I'll take a break from the game and read some wrestling history or even watch some old shows/reviews on YouTube. Reading about or seeing what they did will often help spark some ideas or fun storylines or something.

St.T

Definitely worth giving it a go. Thanks.