[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

Utami Hayashishita is classified as a young lion in the game, with that she would lose almost every match and thats not the case in real life. Although she debuted 2 years ago she has won most of her matches (67W,33L,9D). I would fix that just by giving her 25 experience as the rest of the stats are pretty accurate.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="tsdm1996" data-cite="tsdm1996" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Utami Hayashishita is classified as a young lion in the game, with that she would lose almost every match and thats not the case in real life. Although she debuted 2 years ago she has won most of her matches (67W,33L,9D). I would fix that just by giving her 25 experience as the rest of the stats are pretty accurate.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I know it's just part of the new young lion system being so different but jobber teenagers like Ruaka and Hanan are considered not young lions and complain about losing to Utami and that's just funny to me</p>

I know it's just part of the new young lion system being so different but jobber teenagers like Ruaka and Hanan are considered not young lions and complain about losing to Utami and that's just funny to me

Hahaha that's exactly why i pointed it out. The same could be done with Maika, she has less than a year of experience but if i don't tell you, you would assume she's has been wrestling for 3 or 4 years.

I downloaded the mod last week and just started a game with NXT today. I didn't get much time with it before being called into work, but I did notice a few mistakes/changes that need addressing:

• You have Cathy Kelley still with NXT as a Personality. In reality she left the company, and most likely the business, after Take-Over: Portland in February.
  • You have Dexter Lumis set as a heel, because why the hell would he be a babyface?! WWE logic, that's why. He's actually a face, joining Tommaso Ciampa and Velveteen Dream in their feud with The Undisputed Era.
  • You have babyface Reina Gonzalez. She should be heel Raquel Gonzalez, managing Dakota Kai.
  • This one most likely happened after your release of the mod, but El Hijo Del Fantasma is now a heel, unmasked, going under the name Santos Escobar, and the leader of a faction named El Legado del Fantasma with Joaquin Wilde and Raul Mendoza.
  • Fandango returned from injury on June 3, so his starting injury should probably just be deleted all together.
  • Nigel McGuinness was reportedly apart of the April roster cuts. Tom Phillips, Sam Roberts, Byron Saxton, and Triple H have all rotated the third chair since, with Phillips holding the position the most.
  • Perhaps 205 Live should be moved to NXT rather than WWE, even if it's left unactive due to the AI not being able to book it correctly.
  • More of a suggestion than anything, but with the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship being defended on Raw, Smackdown, and NXT, should it be moved to a WWE Universe Alliance championship?

I don't intend for this to be permanent, but I'm seriously bummed out by everything that's going on with the British wrestling scene and beyond right now (@ExposeWrestling on Twitter if you're out of the loop) and I don't even want to think about watching modern wrestling at the moment so there won't be a July release.

I don't intend for this to be permanent, but I'm seriously bummed out by everything that's going on with the British wrestling scene and beyond right now (@ExposeWrestling on Twitter if you're out of the loop) and I don't even want to think about watching modern wrestling at the moment so there won't be a July release.

Holy Shit... i'm scared right now... El Ligero, Marty Scurll and so on... what the f*ck...

Could there possibly be a June v2 release with a few fixes? (if a few were done)

to be fair while there are some serious accusations ... if you look at some of them closely you'll realise that there's also some serious bullshiting and photoshopping going on. They even block people that tweet evidence showing that some stories are all made up (like the one where a "victim" that "spoke out" was charged for being a stalker of the wrestler, she actually harassed him). Some stories are probably true but I wouldn't believe everything.

Feel the same way about ThunderVerse modding. Going to be taking some time away from TEW I think!

Completely understand. Some of these I knew about from friends in the industry, most are disgusting huge reveals. It's completely put me off my BritWres game of TEW and I totally appreciate why you'd want to step away for a bit.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="tryker2710" data-cite="tryker2710" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>WWE has released Jack Gallagher. I know you're not modding right now Quest and I dont blame you, but I figured this was the best place to put it if anybody wants to make the change in the editor themselves</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, keep the changes/updates/suggestions coming. Like I said, I'm not done for good, just having time off and watching nothing other than joshi right now</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Questlove" data-cite="Questlove" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah, keep the changes/updates/suggestions coming. Like I said, I'm not done for good, just having time off and watching nothing other than joshi right now</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah TJPW and Stardom soon will probably encompass all I watch for a little while I get that</p>

Ryan Smile should have a contract anywhere and just should be out of the biz.

https://progresswrestling.com/blogs/news/structural-changes-at-progress

New management team of Progress is James Amner, Vicky Haskins, Michael Oku and Lucy Cave. No Jon Briley or Glen Joseph.

Jimmy Havoc should be on haitus for the time being as hes being sent to therapy and rehab by AEW before they decided his future (if you chose to keep him in).

Sammy Guevara is likely to end up in hot water (a scandal I guess gameplay wise, but idk if youd even want this in the game ugh) due to comments he made on a podcast a few years ago resurfacing in which he said he wanted to sexually assault Sasha Banks when he saw her at the Performance Centre.

To add on to that, per Bleacher Report, Sammy has been suspended and forced to undergo sensitivity training. It makes a lot of sense and I applaud AEW, and I applaud Sasha for actually trying to save this man's career (her statement and the fact that she reached out to him) instead of dragging him through the mud like she could have. She is a very positive influence. Absolute class act for that and for some of the clips we've seen in the past, though obviously no one is perfect. But Sammy...I don't know that making him a scumbag is the solution. A lot of the bad stuff he's done is in the past and not recent, but we also have to remember that he has to be accountable for his actions. I don't know what should be done, but Sasha should ABSOLUTELY be a major positive influence backstage.

The whole situation seems a bit ridiculous to me. The guy made a bad joke - 4 years ago!! - and now they suspend him and send him to "sensitivity training"? This stuff is getting out of control quickly. What has this world come to? Society is so super sensitive these days. Young people say stupid sh!t all the time, get over it, that's never going to change.

Yeah regarding the Sammy situation, I really don't think anything should be done for the mod. I'm pretty sure the suspension won't be longer than a couple of months, and since there won't be a July release I'd leave the data as is for now.

Sammy has a history of being kind of a dick in his early career, but he has shown literally no signs of repeating that kind of behavior lately. Moreover, he seems to be a pretty well liked guy by his peers and has been nothing short of amazing when dealing with fans. I'm pretty sure things are ok between him and AEW, but the suspension was obviously needed for PR reasons and I'm sure both parties are aware of that.

As for the other cases, if it were up to me I would completely eliminate the likes of Jack Gallagher, Joey Ryan etc. from the data. These guys have no business being booked ever again.

The whole situation seems a bit ridiculous to me. The guy made a bad joke - 4 years ago!! - and now they suspend him and send him to "sensitivity training"? This stuff is getting out of control quickly. What has this world come to? Society is so super sensitive these days. Young people say stupid sh!t all the time, get over it, that's never going to change.

Right this shouldn't become a whole conversation, because I don't think it's worth talking about back and forth. But, I am currently younger than Sammy was when he made that comment. If I said something publicly to that effect about a colleague I'd lose my job and be blacklisted from the company. No ifs no buts.

"Young people way stupid stuff" should be about harmless fun, not talking about how much you wanted to rape a potential co-worker and if you do think a joke like that is harmless or well, fun you do need to take a bit of a look in the mirror on this one.

Anyway, on to the thing I actually came to post about: Dave Crist and Joey Ryan have been released from Impact and Michael Elgin has been indefinitely suspended pending further review of his situation. And Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode are now a part of RAW.

Right this shouldn't become a whole conversation, because I don't think it's worth talking about back and forth. But, I am currently younger than Sammy was when he made that comment. If I said something publicly to that effect about a colleague I'd lose my job and be blacklisted from the company. No ifs no buts.

"Young people way stupid stuff" should be about harmless fun, not talking about how much you wanted to rape a potential co-worker and if you do think a joke like that is harmless or well, fun you do need to take a bit of a look in the mirror on this one.

Anyway, on to the thing I actually came to post about: Dave Crist and Joey Ryan have been released from Impact and Michael Elgin has been indefinitely suspended pending further review of his situation. And Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode are now a part of RAW.

No matter what age you are you shouldn't say atrocious things like he did. It's not harmless, it's not funny. Women are still being oppressed in this day and age. People should work to get rid of horrific comments like he made and violence towards women