[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

Per a poster on the KTB mod (As an AEW player, this is mildly important to me):

"Kenzie Paige has had a few matches on AEW.

https://i.imgur.com/lbUC8ES.gif

Born: March 2002

Debut: Aug 2017

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Relationship: Dating

Race: White

Nationality: American

Based In: South East USA

Style: Impactful

Body Type: Normal

Size: Very Small

Skills: I'm bad at this part. She's been wrestling in Tennessee since she was 15ish and has some great stuff on YouTube (my cousin knows her, so her stuff is always bring thrown my way). Trained by Kane & Dr Tom. Maybe the Quick Skill Selection of 'Rookie, All-round wrestler, weak skills, not athletically gifted, somewhat entertaining and looks ok' would work?

Popularity: I'm bad here too. Wrestling in TN for the last 4 years and being on Dark/Dynamite, maybe a 5 in South East and 3 everywhere else in the US due to TV exposure?

Attributes: Professional"

Per a poster on the KTB mod (As an AEW player, this is mildly important to me):

"Kenzie Paige has had a few matches on AEW.

https://i.imgur.com/lbUC8ES.gif

Born: March 2002

Debut: Aug 2017

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Relationship: Dating

Race: White

Nationality: American

Based In: South East USA

Style: Impactful

Body Type: Normal

Size: Very Small

Skills: I'm bad at this part. She's been wrestling in Tennessee since she was 15ish and has some great stuff on YouTube (my cousin knows her, so her stuff is always bring thrown my way). Trained by Kane & Dr Tom. Maybe the Quick Skill Selection of 'Rookie, All-round wrestler, weak skills, not athletically gifted, somewhat entertaining and looks ok' would work?

Popularity: I'm bad here too. Wrestling in TN for the last 4 years and being on Dark/Dynamite, maybe a 5 in South East and 3 everywhere else in the US due to TV exposure?

Attributes: Professional"

Already in. Here's the list:

Aaron Jake, Abadon, Abdul Kenan, Adam Hoffman, Adriel Noctis, Akiyori Takizawa, Alan Angels, Alec Realm, Alexander Henry, Alexxis Falcon, Andrew Bowers, Andy Brown, Angel Hayze, Anthony Idol, Aonghus McAnally, Arash, Ariane Andrew, August Jackson, Aytac Bahar, Backman, Bence Toth BT, Big Fudge, Big Guns Joe, Big Lou Nixon, Billy Preston, Bob Sapp (user character), Bobby Orlando, Boom Harden, Brandon Thurston, Bryce Donovan, Calvin Tankman, Carter Deams, Carter Mason, Casanova Valentine, Cassius, Chase Alexander, Che Cabrera, Cherry Stephens, Christian Casanova, Chuck O'Neil, Concrete Davidson, Conor Renshaw, Craig West, DJ Talamantez, DL Hurst, Daichi Kazato, Dan Lambert, Dani Jordyn, Daniel Garcia, Danny Limelight, Dave Graves, David Streamer, Don Marnell, Donnie Mako, Drew Cordeiro, Eran Ashe, Erin Jacobs, Fidel Bravo, Frankie Frank, Fraser Thomas, GAINA, Gavin McGavin, Gene Munny, Georges Khoukaz, Gia Adams, Griff Garrison, HIRO'e, HeadHunter Rig, Hideki Okatani, Hirotsugu Suyama, Ice Williams, JK Moody, Jack Bonza, Jackson Kelly, James Greenwood, Jay Apter, Jay Sorbet, Jennifer Louise, Jimmy Lyon, Jimmy Townsend, Jordan James, Jordon Breaks, Joseph Farrah, Josh Bevan, Kai Drake, Kaji Tomato, Kameron Solas, Kane Khan, Kenzie Paige, Kevin Blackwood, Kevin Lazar, KiLynn King, Kosuke Sato, Kristian Robinson, Kyle Ashmore, Lee Johnson, Lee Moriarty, Leo Isaka, Lizzy Evo, Mac Takeda, Mark Sterling, Marshall Luke, Masato Kamino, Mat Diamond, Matthew Gregg, Matty Wahlberg, Max Caster, Max The Impaler, Michael Spencer, Mike Tyson, Mikey Broderick, Mikey O'Shea, Molly Spartan, Mr. Grim, Myles Kayman, Pinx, Puf, RAICHO, Rat Daddy, Red Velvet, Rhio, Rhys Angel, Rich Swift, Ritchie Taylor, Robert Anthony, Robin Shaw, Robo, Rory Coyle, Ryohei Nakatani, Ryu Gouma, SAGAT, Sam Addison, Sam Osborne, Scott Oberman, Shawn Dean, Shreddybrek, Sid Oakley, Silvio Milano, Skyler Moore, Soner Dursun, Steven Tresario, T-Rex, Takato Nakano, Tetsuo Usui, Tim Stubing, Tom Campbell, Tom Stubing, Tom Thelwell, Tomaste, Tommy Knight, Tony Kelly, Trans Am Hiroshi, Tree Hugger Luchi, Tyler Tirva, Vickie Guerrero, Vince Russo (user character), Violet Lee, Will Kiedis, Will Kroos, Yoshihiko (user character), Yuki Ishikawa, Yusuke Kubo, Yuya Okada, Zeo Knox.

NEW RELEASE!

RWC August 2020

Super Awesome Modern Picture Pack update

Featuring 152 new workers, 6 new promotions, 200+ new venues, game-wide broadcasting tweaks, endless attribute additions and complete event schedules, it's safe to say this is the most comprehensive update yet. Big thanks to NLG for his work on the UK & Australian scenes and dean who helped with BJW and the Japanese independent scene. Hopefully this will live up to the hype.

If anybody wants to get in touch with me, you can find me in basically all the TEW Discord servers or add me at Questlove#4649. Enjoy!

Thanks for the hard work!!! Much much appreciated.

Is it possible to add these updates to our current game world without totally screwing things up (lol) via the in-game editor?

I also have a similar question. What can be imported into an on-going game, and how would you do it? If I import a new promotion, will it automatically contract the right folks if I also import all the new workers?

I also have a similar question. What can be imported into an on-going game, and how would you do it? If I import a new promotion, will it automatically contract the right folks if I also import all the new workers?

Exactly. I would HATE to have to start a new game at this point just to take full advantage of this update. Almost a year into my save.

Exactly. I would HATE to have to start a new game at this point just to take full advantage of this update. Almost a year into my save.

I am gonna test it tonight but I think this is what you could do to take advantage of the update:

- import all the workers from the update into your save game, getting a "unable to import x as there is already a wrestler named x" for the vast majority of them, but will add all of the workers new to August.

- import the 6 listed promotions

- I believe contracts are tied to the promotion so the contracts will carry over as well but I could be wrong here. You might get an error if there is a contract conflicting with an exclusive one that exists in your game already but that might just remove the contract from the new promotion. Very unclear.

You won't be able to take advantage of updates to existing workers, but this way you can at least get the new promotions fully formed. I also think you can import venues but am not home and cannot check.

I am gonna test it tonight but I think this is what you could do to take advantage of the update:

- import all the workers from the update into your save game, getting a "unable to import x as there is already a wrestler named x" for the vast majority of them, but will add all of the workers new to August.

- I believe contracts are tied to the promotion so the contracts will carry over as well but I could be wrong here. You might get an error if there is a contract conflicting with an exclusive one that exists in your game already but that might just remove the contract from the new promotion. Very unclear.

You won't be able to take advantage of updates to existing workers, but this way you can at least get the new promotions fully formed. I also think you can import venues but am not home and cannot check.

Just tested it myself and when importing a company it doesn't carry over their existing contracts or events, so basically the new companies are brought over in name only.

I haven't tried them all, but I think the things that are safe to import are workers, broadcasters, training facilities, venues and companies if you don't mind them being completely empty to begin with.

No go on contracts carrying over from importing from what I'm seeing. Is there a way to delete a worker from my save database and import them from this version? I imported Abadon from TheWho's mod in June/July but I wanna delete that version for Quest's.

Just tested it myself and when importing a company it doesn't carry over their existing contracts or events, so basically the new companies are brought over in name only.

I haven't tried them all, but I think the things that are safe to import are workers, broadcasters, training facilities, venues and companies if you don't mind them being completely empty to begin with.

Ah that's unfortunate, but still very nice to have the extra workers and everything.