[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

What's with WWE wrestlers who get released, and not going back to their old ring names for literally no reason?

Did he Curt Stallion himself?

haha I guess its because they became more famous with their WWE name, and legally since they can't use it they decide to create something close. more casual fans know him as isaiah scott swerve, so i guess he wanna focus alot on the swerve thing now

haha I guess its because they became more famous with their WWE name, and legally since they can't use it they decide to create something close. more casual fans know him as isaiah scott swerve, so i guess he wanna focus alot on the swerve thing now

Swerve was his nickname before NXT.

Eric Bischoff - Change Attributes:

-"Better as Heel" "Amazing Heel" (Can still play a face if needed)

-Mercenary (He considers himself as such, making the remark on his podcast that he was a mercenary after being tweeted a "sell out" for appearing on Dynamite than shows up on Raw)

Maybe this is a unpopular opinion but I believe Sasha Banks popularity plus certain ring skills should be a little higher

I understand she has an insane amount of casual fan boys and girls, but her little amount of ring time in the RR saturday night proved this girl ring psychology and charisma is pretty much elite level as even Stone Cold has stated. seeing as she was the most viral thing on social media last night during the rumble

and I also would give her the "TV actor" attribute as she's on the disney+ show "the mandalorian" and "outside interests" because the way her career going I can't honestly picture her still wrestling at the age of 40

Maybe this is a unpopular opinion but I believe Sasha Banks popularity plus certain ring skills should be a little higher

I understand she has an insane amount of casual fan boys and girls, but her little amount of ring time in the RR saturday night proved this girl ring psychology and charisma is pretty much elite level as even Stone Cold has stated. seeing as she was the most viral thing on social media last night during the rumble

and I also would give her the "TV actor" attribute as she's on the disney+ show "the mandalorian" and "outside interests" because the way her career going I can't honestly picture her still wrestling at the age of 40

Maybe jack the mic skills a bit but everything else is already pretty up there. I like the TV actor bit though. I do think Charlotte's stats could use an overhaul, her entertainment & core wrestling stats (other than psychology) are pretty crappy for the level she usually works at.

Maybe jack the mic skills a bit but everything else is already pretty up there. I like the TV actor bit though. I do think Charlotte's stats could use an overhaul, her entertainment & core wrestling stats (other than psychology) are pretty crappy for the level she usually works at.

yeah re looking at her stats you might be right.. I'd say 65 overness is a bit small thouigh, shes become a house hold name. the mid 70's would be more suitable, and you're right about charlotte

Stallion Rogers is Better

Sw3rve the Realest is Not

WWE Usually does better in making names not so Indy Sounding. Except for Bron Breaker, thats just bad

Stallion Rogers is Better

Sw3rve the Realest is Not

WWE Usually does better in making names not so Indy Sounding. Except for Bron Breaker, thats just bad

Sadly, Bron Breakker was his own creation. Bronson came up with it himself. I wish the original reported name Rex Steiner was his name because that just sounds amazing to me.

Just having a quick look through and noticed a couple of relationships that may benefit being added.

These friendships are confirmed by those involved as legit out of the ring friendships and not just wrestling acquaintances who say hello or on screen friends.

Ethan Page & Swoggle - Strong Friendship

Ethan Page & Danhausen - Strong Friendship

Orange Cassidy & Danhausen - Strong Friendship

Brian Myers & Swoggle - Best Friends

Brian Myers & Matt Cardona - Best Friends

Brian Myers & Mark Sterling - Strong Friendship

Matt Cardona & Mark Sterling - Strong Friendship

Matt Cardona & The Miz - Strong Friendship

Alexa Bliss & Athena - Strong Friendship

Alexa Bliss & Mike Rome - Strong Friendship

Deonna Purazzo/Chelsea Green/Britt Baker - Best Friends

Adam Cole & Xavier Woods - Strong Friendship

Jake Hager & Ron Killings - Strong Friendship

Bayley & Carmella - Best Friends (Currently set as Strong Friendship)

Mark Sterling should be set as Married

Danhausen should be set to Married

Brian Kendrick has been fired from AEW almost as soon as he was hired after his potentially dangerous conspiracy theories/beliefs (re)surfaced. I’m not sure if he already has traits reflecting this in the mod - but he almost definitely should be considered toxic right now.

He has apologised, seemingly recognised the problem and taken ownership of it. But obviously remains to be seen if he does change, and what affect on his personality traits that would have moving forward.

I'd probably suggest putting a "scandal" record on Bully Ray after the comments he made about Moxley, considering everyone hates Bubba right now and I doubt he's ever getting booked at this rate.

I disagree. I think Bully having tension with Moxley and Renee Paquette is enough for the situation.

Save the scandals for something egregious. This doesn't fit, imo.