[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

Sorry if this is a stupid question - First time using TEW 2020 and using this mod.

I've just tried to start a game as AEW and the Core/Current product are set to 'Absurdist Entertainment', (Events 50/50 matches vs angles and TV 20/80 matches vs angles) which doesn't seem correct?

I've tried downloading both versions of the database and it's the same. Is this an error or have I done something wrong? Could someone point me in the right direction of what the Core/Current product should be set to for AEW to start off?

Thanks!

Sorry if this is a stupid question - First time using TEW 2020 and using this mod.

I've just tried to start a game as AEW and the Core/Current product are set to 'Absurdist Entertainment', (Events 50/50 matches vs angles and TV 20/80 matches vs angles) which doesn't seem correct?

I've tried downloading both versions of the database and it's the same. Is this an error or have I done something wrong? Could someone point me in the right direction of what the Core/Current product should be set to for AEW to start off?

Thanks!

That's strange - in mine AEW has the "Three Ring Circus" for both their core and current product. Did you definitely download the March 2022 database?

Thanks!

Also - what version of TEW are you using? Some new products have been added with patches and perhaps that is throwing things off if you are using a version that is significantly older than the one the mod authors are working with? (I'm just guessing - but it might be worth investigating)

That's strange - in mine AEW has the "Three Ring Circus" for both their core and current product. Did you definitely download the March 2022 database?

Match focus is Three Ring Circus, Core/Current product are both Absurdist Entertainment. Three Ring Circus isn't an option in the product drop downs in the editor for me.

I've just downloaded the trial version of the game for now to see if I could get this mod working be before I buy the full game (will only be using the game to play this mod as AEW)...that might be the issue!

Thanks!

Hi Brashley,

It appears that somehow, you might have accidentally reset the product for AEW for the first product in the list. Was there ever a point where you could see the dropdown to change the product? Because it's possible you accidentally made a mistake.

Edit: I take it back, it's highly possible that the trial version doesn't have Three Ring Circus as a product as it was added in latter updates

ROH TV will be on TruTV Thursday nights book it. i know Tony Elite is here in these forums, do it, boss

If the 40M number is accurate, I have to believe that he has a deal, or believes he can get a deal with Showtime. If you remember they were the backup plan if the Turner negotiations fell through, and I could see them wanting to get into the wrestling space given the success they've had with MMA and Boxing. They've been looking for their Strikeforce for almost 10 years now. ROH is a name property with a good track record, and a small fanbase that would more than likely follow. Premium TV makes a lot of sense.

The 2 night Wrestlemania's don't work.

Just had Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins for the Universal Title on both the Saturday and the Sunday, and Brock Lesnar defended the WWE Title on both nights also.

There is no way of the game knowing WWE splits there roster over the 2 nights… NJPW do 2 nights for wrestle kingdom and have the same roster on both.

Maybe in the next TEW it will be a feature

There is no way of the game knowing WWE splits there roster over the 2 nights… NJPW do 2 nights for wrestle kingdom and have the same roster on both.

Maybe in the next TEW it will be a feature

The best workaround for now could be to set Night 1 to be a Raw event and Night 2 to be Smackdown one (or vice versa). Wouldn't fully fit, but would stop the same titles being on both nights.

We've once again crested over that horizon with a Ryland game where a new version will need to be made to address changes in the industry itself lol. It was the same thing when the brand split happened, child companies. It's sort of fascinating to step back and watch.

We'll need some sort of way to link two shows together as booked "together"

... You know, this thread ain't suggestions, but this feels like a great point to bring up how good it'd be, if some mechanics to simulate Mania Weekend/Collective/ were added to the next game.

Like being able to select a specific stretch of time, where business picks up across the board, but specifically in one area. And you can pick a specific event to be the driving force behind that boost. (Or just a specific company, in order to simulate something like the Wrestival from December last year.)

We've once again crested over that horizon with a Ryland game where a new version will need to be made to address changes in the industry itself lol. It was the same thing when the brand split happened, child companies. It's sort of fascinating to step back and watch.

We'll need some sort of way to link two shows together as booked "together"

sucks there wont be any future TEW versions

• 2 weeks later...
I suggest adding 6 Companies (Mexico , American , Australian ,British, Canadian ,European) name them like American , canadian etc Indy wresling make the company small in one area make sure that you have made company always be small and never rise to medium also in the rules make them only take wresler who are unemployed set they schedule to constant this will simulate indy wresling and bookings and also make booker who have massive roster it will give chance to ex wwe wresler and other wresler because i found out then other real indy companies takes to they roster and makes game more realistic because right now no one hires realeased wwe guys and other 2000 wresler who are in database in tew 2020 but when you add company like this it makes game use them and all the regions very active many wresler will have many matches young can go be legends

zz-Stable-Honor-No-More.jpg

Made this logo for my NJPW save. Hired some ROH alum and created this stable. Credit for the middle logo goes to the pic pack for Questloves real world pic pack. Just added some text to the border to make it look like a gif. It is a jpeg. (Click on pic to go to host site)