[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

Hi everyone, it's that time again. It's May and another RWC release is out!

There will be things that may be incorrect or need fixing, and I do apologise. The wrestling world is so crazy in 2022 that keeping up with everything has become a logistical nightmare, so I just ask for your patience and promise that the next release will be much better. If you do notice anything that is incorrect, please post it in the thread. It helps out a lot.

JPG Version: https://www.mediafire.com/file/fi5bie9n8mlmxl2/RWCMay2022JPG.rar/file

GIF Version: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zm1fo582156ihly/RWCMay2022GIF.rar/file

Have a great time and I'll see you in 2 months

Thanks for the update!

Posting this here and in RWC+ as I'm not sure where the discrepancies came from. To add to this, Royce Chambers doesn't have the Wrestler role ticked, so it removes his wrestler role from his contracts.

Untitled.png

Edit: Dr. Bob is obviously a small mistake (supposed to be Dominic Garrini) but can't figure out why Tay is ineligible.

Thanks for the update!

Posting this here and in RWC+ as I'm not sure where the discrepancies came from. To add to this, Royce Chambers doesn't have the Wrestler role ticked, so it removes his wrestler role from his contracts.

Untitled.png

Edit: Dr. Bob is obviously a small mistake (supposed to be Dominic Garrini) but can't figure out why Tay is ineligible.

Ah, the critical one is my bad. Forgot to remove Rok-C from the New Texas Pro roster.

Thanks for the update!

Untitled.png

Tay is too small to hold the Mixed Tag Titles, going in and lowering the minimum size fixes that issue.

Thanks for the update!

Untitled.png

So Tay is ineligible because of dumb size limits on the AAA Mixed Tag Team titles. Royce Chambers is retired so doesn't have the wrestler role, forgot to untick that. Dr. Bob is a mistake as I meant to set it to Garrini but he didn't have a contract set yet.

If anybody reading cares a lot about C4 Tag Team titles, please change Dr. Bob to Dominic Garrini

So Tay is ineligible because of dumb size limits on the AAA Mixed Tag Team titles. Royce Chambers is retired so doesn't have the wrestler role, forgot to untick that. Dr. Bob is a mistake as I meant to set it to Garrini but he didn't have a contract set yet.

If anybody reading cares a lot about C4 Tag Team titles, please change Dr. Bob to Dominic Garrini

As I said the raspy, no worries. Just wanted to point the stuff out for people to fix before starting their games. Appreciate the effort.

Loving the update, thank you for all the hard work you guys do.

A few things from Japan that you may want to add for the future if you guys have time;

Zeus has a contact with AJPW, but he's with Osaka Pro, part owner and booker I think.

Ren Narita is on excursion but has a contract with NJPW, I think that was meant to be with NJoA

Chris Dickinson has signed a deal with NJPW and they will be his priority. It seems it's with the main NJPW brand, not NJoA. May be worth waiting to see if the allegations about him affect things.

Probably worth changing Shibata to Occasional Wrestler at most, he's still not back wrestling full time.

Mark Davis and Kyle Fletcher (Aussie Open) wrestled at Windy City Riot but don't have any contracts with NJPW. They were with the rest of the United Empire, minus Akira.

Someone has already posted the BOSJ additions from outside the recent NJPW roster.

Mikey Nicholls is listed as a member of Chaos. He hasn't been on any New Japan shows in quite a while.

Taka appears to be back with New Japan and as a member of Suzuki-gun again.

Hyper Battle has 4 nights, but no fifth night at Ryogoku. Probably worth setting the first four nights as Road to Shows.

The schedule for NJPW needs updating with the main events like BOSJ, G1 etc going back to their usual times of the year.

Wrestling Dontaku Spoilers (fantastic event, NJPW back to their pre-covid ways);

Tama Tonga won the Never Openweight Title, Anderson and Gallows appeared after as members of Bullet Club and attacked him. Anderson and Tama will face off at Dominion for the belt. Was a bit awkward when Anderson posed with the Never 6 man belt instead of the actual Never Openweight belt.

Ishimori won the Jnr Heavyweight Belt.

Fale and Owens won the IWGP Tag Belts.

Tanahashi is the new IWGP US Champion after beating Ishii in a great match. Juice Robinson attacked him afterwards and was revealed as the newest member of Bullet Club, he isn't leaving New Japan anytime soon, exact length of his contract hasn't been officially revealed.

Jay White appeared at the end of the Okada/Naito match and attacked Okada, he's finally back in Japan.

Just a note. Bret Hart is apparently under a WWE contract.

Wheeler Yuta should be classified as a heel with the rest of the BCC, and shouldn't start with cooled momentum. William Regal should also be heel. (or Moxley and Danielson should be faces)

Just a note. Bret Hart is apparently under a WWE contract.

Wheeler Yuta should be classified as a heel with the rest of the BCC, and shouldn't start with cooled momentum. William Regal should also be heel. (or Moxley and Danielson should be faces)

Regal and Yuta come out of the face tunnel, so it's hard to determine

Bret's deal is apparently merchandise only

Regal and Yuta come out of the face tunnel, so it's hard to determine

Bret's deal is apparently merchandise only

Yeah, but for the purpose of TEW, where it can cause some issues of faces managing heels or teaming with them, I think it’s best to keep them all the same.

And not sure what kind of deal it is, but would make sense to do something so he can’t sign with AEW for example

Yeah, but for the purpose of TEW, where it can cause some issues of faces managing heels or teaming with them, I think it’s best to keep them all the same.

And not sure what kind of deal it is, but would make sense to do something so he can’t sign with AEW for example

I wouldn't be so sure.

I've had my save set where Danielson & Regal are heels, Regal only manages Danielson and have the face/heel divide loosely split. So far it hasn't given me any grief but I also haven't seen it where all three are the same alignment to see if it'll rate my stuff better.

Oh, yeah. I have them all as heels in my save. I really wish there were a "tweener" role for this type of deal.

Is there a way to edit, either pre game or in game, to prevent someone from retiring?

I’d like to use Paul Ellering as a manager, but he always refuses because he wants to retire.

edit: NVM, I guess I can add wrestling in the blood in game before they retire.