[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

<p>Braun Strowman, Aliester Black, Lana, Ruby Riott, Santana Garrett and Buddy Murphy have all been let go by WWE.</p><p> </p><p>

Black has returned to his old Tommy End moniker on Twitter. </p><p> </p><p>

Riott's twitter is still the same but theres probably a fair chance of her returning to the Heidi Lovelace name</p>

SMALL UPDATE

RWC June 2021 GIF Edition 1.1

RWC June 2021 JPG Edition 1.1

This includes all of today's releases and some small fixes that were brought to my attention since last night. If you want to start a game where you can hire all those people right at the start, you'll have to remove their starting absences which last for 3 months to simulate the no-compete clauses.

SMALL UPDATE

RWC June 2021 GIF Edition 1.1

RWC June 2021 JPG Edition 1.1

This includes all of today's releases and some small fixes that were brought to my attention since last night. If you want to start a game where you can hire all those people right at the start, you'll have to remove their starting absences which last for 3 months to simulate the no-compete clauses.

Reason #162384 this is the best mod! Thank you!

Thanks for the update and the work put into this!

However, the IWGP Tag Team titles fall into the future reign territory and create the error for the game to continue. I kicked it back to Week 4/May.

If you're not already, give the reuploaded 1.32 patch a try, because it doesn't happen for me on that. First thing I did was check to see if that error still existed.

I would recommend to increase the hardcore stat for Suzu Suzuki she's currently on a run of 7 hardcore matches with guys from Freedoms and BJW, she also had a hardcore match with Risa Sera on november last year. I don't know well how to rate the hardcore stat but i would suggest something along by 35/40.

Pic related: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E2oUPKKUUAITCmi?format=jpg&name=medium

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jason Phoenix" data-cite="Jason Phoenix" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Everyone has their own opinion on stats, but out of interest what do Tony Schiavone and Michael Cole have in those particular categories?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Tony Schiavone has 77 announcing & 55 color, Michael Cole has 69 announcing & 54 color</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mike958" data-cite="mike958" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Michael Cole has 69 announcing</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> nice</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mike958" data-cite="mike958" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Tony Schiavone has 77 announcing & 55 color, Michael Cole has 69 announcing & 54 color</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Is their any reason that Announcers have any colour skill at all? </p><p> </p><p> There's bound to be more but I can only think of Matt Striker and Excalibur who have been used in both roles.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jason Phoenix" data-cite="Jason Phoenix" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is their any reason that Announcers have any colour skill at all? <p> </p><p> There's bound to be more but I can only think of Matt Striker and Excalibur who have been used in both roles.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The reasoning is that they have proven in their work that they can provide elements of colour to the broadcast, whilst not being the main colour commentator.</p>