[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

Interesting. How does it work for freelancers or wrestlers who switch a stable? Basically, how do you set up the border image?

The "border" image functions exactly the same way Company & Stable logos function with the .jpg version. The advantage of the .gif version is that organically places the workers image on over the Company (or Stable) logo. There is no additional work necessary for you to do in-game. (Unless you want custom logos). The only .gif format pictures, are the worker pictures.

Interesting. How does it work for freelancers or wrestlers who switch a stable? Basically, how do you set up the border image?

Since the worker picture is smaller, it is automatically layered on top of the bigger company/stable logo, which is what gives that square look. That means in any given roster screen, the worker has the company/stable logo behind them with no additional work required. It's really cool.

Out of curiosity, how come you don't use the real names of the workers?

Both NLG & Questlove answered this a few pages back, relevant parts of the quotes below; :)

Thank you for your feedback, it's appreciated. Unfortunately, we will continue to proactively do the opposite of your feedback, due to logic. It makes no sense to have Kane be listed as Glenn Jacobs.

Personnel of fame, should have their non-copyrighted names set as alter egos to be used if they join companies where they can not legally use those names, therefore there should be zero fundamental issues with that rule of stone.

1) I took the mod over with all the gimmick names already in place due to people asking for it to be that way before I ever even started modding, I didn't input them. It's a matter of personal preference, I tend to revert them back to their real names when they leave WWE but some people like them using those names by default not just to search them, but because that's the name that pops up in year-end awards and if they're currently in WWE, it feels weird hearing that Adam Copeland or whatever won Wrestler of the Year. I didn't feel the need to go through and fix them all because I personally don't really care either way and I don't think a lot of other people do either.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Questlove" data-cite="Questlove" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>NEW RELEASE</strong> sort of - Oopsie-Woopsie Eradication & Welcome Back PWG Edition<p> </p><p> <a href="https://www.mediafire.com/file/j1i9qhouv86406v/RWC_August_2021_GIF_1.2.rar/file" rel="external nofollow">RWC August 2021 1.2 GIF edition</a></p><p> <a href="https://www.mediafire.com/file/6y5at7aulnjxwyh/RWC_August_2021_JPG_1.2.rar/file" rel="external nofollow">RWC August 2021 1.2 JPG edition</a></p><p> </p><p> PWG is now fully updated and every issue anybody has raised since the initial release 2 days ago (it was more than usual, oof) has been fixed. Enjoy!</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> I'm thoroughly confused by this because those titles aren't even in the data for me so I have no idea where you got them from. Raspy says he added them but I think I forgot to import them, which then begs the question how they've even made it into your data. </p><p> </p><p> I don't know what happened but I think the original release was haunted and we should never speak of it again</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Is it a problem if I already started a save and played a few months?</p>

NEW RELEASE sort of - Oopsie-Woopsie Eradication & Welcome Back PWG Edition

RWC August 2021 1.2 GIF edition

RWC August 2021 1.2 JPG edition

PWG is now fully updated and every issue anybody has raised since the initial release 2 days ago (it was more than usual, oof) has been fixed. Enjoy!

I'm thoroughly confused by this because those titles aren't even in the data for me so I have no idea where you got them from. Raspy says he added them but I think I forgot to import them, which then begs the question how they've even made it into your data.

I don't know what happened but I think the original release was haunted and we should never speak of it again

i'm severely new to the game, (last two months) when installing an update for a MOD i already have do i just replace the current database or go through the process of creating a new database every time for a new release?

Any replies are welcome

i'm severely new to the game, (last two months) when installing an update for a MOD i already have do i just replace the current database or go through the process of creating a new database every time for a new release?

Any replies are welcome

Its up to you, just replace it if you dont think you will play the last months update or create a new database incase you think you will go back.

Its up to you, just replace it if you dont think you will play the last months update or create a new database incase you think you will go back.

Now images aren't working and I'm about to throw my laptop. Any suggestions? All folders are selected and contain images.

Now images aren't working and I'm about to throw my laptop. Any suggestions? All folders are selected and contain images.

Go to the editor of whatever database you're using, click Database Details at the bottom and change the picture folder from Default to whatever database folder you have the pictures saved under.

Interested to see NXT in future versions with it seems Triple H getting blamed for losing to AEW with his ‘midgets’ and ‘Indy mark pleasers’ Vince / Ace and Prichard seemingly want it to be an old school dev territory again with focus on over 6’ Roman Reigns types.

Would Triple H and Vince have simmering tension

Gargano appears to have been targeted and responded by liking a Young Bucks post

It sounds dull but I want to have a go at booking this NXT

Interested to see NXT in future versions with it seems Triple H getting blamed for losing to AEW with his ‘midgets’ and ‘Indy mark pleasers’ Vince / Ace and Prichard seemingly want it to be an old school dev territory again with focus on over 6’ Roman Reigns types.

Would Triple H and Vince have simmering tension

Gargano appears to have been targeted and responded by liking a Young Bucks post

It sounds dull but I want to have a go at booking this NXT

"Would Triple H and Vince have simmering tension" man you're believing a Dave Meltzer report in 2021 haha.. Dave Meltzer will spread any anti WWE/NXT propaganda he can get its literally his job, stop listening to that old man bro.

You may want to add No Pregnancies to Edith Surreal and Jamie Senegal, also along with ASUKA and Nyla Rose maybe set them all to permanant and hidden. Also out of curiosity why can't Paul Heyman get pregnant, well beyond the obvious?

Paul Heyman cannot get pregnant, for the same reason as Chris Jericho, they are in permanent labour. Waheyyyyyyyyy