[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

Sooo ROH...

Spoilers

New Stable: Tully Blanchard Enterprises (Tully Blanchard, Brian Cage, and Gates of Agony: Toa Lionoa & Kaun) all heels.

New Interim ROH Women's Champion: Mercedes Martinez

New ROH Tag Team Champions: FTR (who turned Face)

New ROH Television Champion: Minoru Suzuki

New ROH ROH Pure Champion: Wheeler Yuta (& is #AllElite)

ROH World Champion: Jonathan Gresham

Jay Lethal Turned Heel.

Sonjay Dutt turned Heel.

Bandido and Chavo got into an argument and Bandido had Turner send Chavo to the back (so Bandido is no longer Chavo's client and is a Face).

Samoa Joe debuted as a Face (& is #AllElite)

Show ended with Joe, Gresham, and Lee standing tall (as the past, present, and future of ROH).

Quick list of talent that was on the show (for roster purposes):

Ian Riccaboni and Caprice Coleman (announcers)

Sonjay Dutt (Heel Agent)

Paul Turner (Ref)

Stephon Smith (Ref)

Tully Blanchard (Heel manager)

Chavo Guerrero (Heel manager)

Colt Cabana (also served as a judge for the Pure match)

Christopher Daniels (served as a judge for the Pure match)

Blake Christian

Dalton Castle

Joe Hendry

Swerve Strickland

Alex Zayne

Brian Cage

Ninja Mack

Jay Lethal

Lee Moriarty

Matt Sydal (on a crutch w/Moriarty)

Brandon Cutler (w/Young Bucks)

Minoru Suzuki

Rhett Titus

Wheeler Yuta

Josh Woods

Jonathan Gresham

Bandido

Samoa Joe

AQA

Miranda Alize

Mercedes Martinez

Willow Nightingale

Gates of Agony (Kaun & Toa Liona)

Shinobi Shadow Squad (Cheeseburger & Eli Isom)

FTR (Cash Wheeler & Dax Harwood)

Briscoes (Mark & Jay)

Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)

Hi, so I've been working on RWC for the majority of the month and I've realised that people might want an April update despite the mod regularly being released every 2 months. With that being said, I'm deciding to release a probably scuffed version of the mod that might have some inaccuracies but would be set up for April 2022. Would you prefer that update to be pre-Mania or post-Mania (Mania title changes included or not?)

I personally think post-Mania makes the most sense since Mania weekend brings (and has already brought) lots of relevant changes to the major US companies that you'd really want when starting new saves. Not just Mania results, but also the implications from shows like ROH's Super Card of Honor and Impact's Multiverse of Matches.

However, its easy enough for us who want to play from post-mania to manually add the changes that have occurred over this period so either option works - I'm grateful for any April RWC update!

Hi, so I don't usually do these but I've been managing the bulk of updating the mod recently and it seems people would like an April release so that they can do their Mania shows and all that. So, below is an update for April.

I should warn you that this is a scuffed update, I wasn't originally planning for a release in April but thought it would be a nice thing last minute. So if there are inaccuracies in the mod, I can only apologise and hopefully get things fixed for the May update when hopefully things are more tied together and polished.

JPG Version: https://www.mediafire.com/file/mbdv9g5l1g8hfla/RWCApril22jpg.rar/file

GIF Version: https://www.mediafire.com/file/gufbe81fm6l7bb7/RWCApr22gif.rar/file

Happy Mania season and have a great time booking

Hi, so I don't usually do these but I've been managing the bulk of updating the mod recently and it seems people would like an April release so that they can do their Mania shows and all that. So, below is an update for April.

I should warn you that this is a scuffed update, I wasn't originally planning for a release in April but thought it would be a nice thing last minute. So if there are inaccuracies in the mod, I can only apologise and hopefully get things fixed for the May update when hopefully things are more tied together and polished.

JPG Version: https://www.mediafire.com/file/mbdv9g5l1g8hfla/RWCApril22jpg.rar/file

GIF Version: https://www.mediafire.com/file/gufbe81fm6l7bb7/RWCApr22gif.rar/file

Happy Mania season and have a great time booking

So this the official update? Any chance to get a post-Mania update?

Would I need to do changes to only WWE to get the proper post-Mania update done myself, or are there any other companies to edit?

So this the official update? Any chance to get a post-Mania update?

Would I need to do changes to only WWE to get the proper post-Mania update done myself, or are there any other companies to edit?

Somebody can 100% confirm but from what I've seen looking at AEW, ROH & Impact, they're up to date so yeah, edit WWE and you should be fine.

Somebody can 100% confirm but from what I've seen looking at AEW, ROH & Impact, they're up to date so yeah, edit WWE and you should be fine.

If anyone wanted to play NWA you'd also have to rearrange the Crockett Cup dates cause they've got a 2022 winner but are still scheduled to take place in a couple weeks. But it seems like the rosters and such are all set.

Is Toa Linoa in the database, maybe under a different name? I couldn’t find him

Toa Liona isn't in the mod yet, however, I literally added him in for the May release once I realised. As I mentioned, very scuffed release. I've linked three images below so you can quickly add him into your versions/saves if you are running a ROH save:

ZARITei.png

Sw5kYWa.png

5wOdpG0.png