landxx Modern World Mod

Charisma isn't the same as mic skills. It is something you are referring to directly in your post.

Yes Styles is actually amazing with in-ring skills, anybody here could still have a good match working with him. I can imagine popularity is a difficult thing to put in a mod, since it can be hard to materialize. But I do believe his popularity should be very high. I am sure he is very well known in North-America, Europe and Asia

That's the thing, charisma is outside of the ring stuff and like I said 90+ is elite level, that would mean AJ has the same level of charisma as The Rock, Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior etc. and he doesn't. AJ is great in ring no doubt, but modern AJ, while amazing, is not on the level he was when he was younger. AJ in this mod has 92 aerial and 95 flash, so he's Will Ospreay level in 2020? And AJ has never been a hardcore worker so I don't know how he has 80 in hardcore stats. And in no way is AJ a mega star, once again 90 is reserved for elite level performers, the Andre's, Hogan's, Austin's, Dusty's, Cena's, Undertaker's, Brock's and Rock's of the world. And AJ as much as I love him, is not in that level.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so I went into the mod and after a friend presented me this idea to test balancing and I've adopted it, the AJ Styles method. And by just looking at AJ's stats I can tell the mod isn't very well balanced. The first thing that popped up is AJ's entertainment stats. Now I like AJ but AJ has never had 95 charisma, AJ has definitely gotten better over the years but he seems to be someone who gets over on in-ring skills rather than his mic skills, AJ is around the B range imo and his Mic skills are nowhere near 89. That's elite level microphone work and in fairness to AJ his main criticism has always been that he is boring. The next big thing is popularity, No way is AJ 93 pop, 90 pop should be reserved for the megastars of wrestling and in all respect to AJ, he isn't. It just seems stats all over the board is to high, by just looking at things like AJ's hardcore stat (80!).
Hmm with carring over the mod to 2020 game for most time i dont really touch skills about for any wreslers out there mostly those indian guys so yeah charisma level definetly could be looked at and i think lowered talking about mic skills i dont think its should be done anything he one of better.Lastly Popularity and hardcore skill for Popularity he is very in fine place he is one top guys right now maybe top 3 even i dont see a problem here, and Hardcore skill is at good place he ever would want to do hardcore match he would good at it like on other any other style of fighting.

That's the thing, charisma is outside of the ring stuff and like I said 90+ is elite level, that would mean AJ has the same level of charisma as The Rock, Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior etc. and he doesn't. AJ is great in ring no doubt, but modern AJ, while amazing, is not on the level he was when he was younger. AJ in this mod has 92 aerial and 95 flash, so he's Will Ospreay level in 2020? And AJ has never been a hardcore worker so I don't know how he has 80 in hardcore stats. And in no way is AJ a mega star, once again 90 is reserved for elite level performers, the Andre's, Hogan's, Austin's, Dusty's, Cena's, Undertaker's, Brock's and Rock's of the world. And AJ as much as I love him, is not in that level.
Yep he is really good at doing aerial moves , and by the way Ospreay in the mod is one of the top too, And once again this is your point of looking to wresling world , im looking other way around it for me AJ is on same page as Cena or Brock on pupularity he getting same good money as them and Styles still doing one best matches in his 40s and not many peoples are near him. By the way thanks for this , will check stats for wreslers.

And also is funny how you can everything about this mod from 1 wresler for real ? do you see how many wreslers in this mod everything cant be perfect im giving this mod countless hours and yet everything can be better a lot like u said about charisma yeah these things happens.you can take any real world mod and i bet u willd find similar things.

And also is funny how you can everything about this mod from 1 wresler for real ? do you see how many wreslers in this mod everything cant be perfect im giving this mod countless hours and yet everything can be better a lot like u said about charisma yeah these things happens.you can take any real world mod and i bet u willd find similar things.

Okay then, Kaitlyn has 95 Brawling and 96 Technical, Daniel Bryan has 95 Technical, which I'd agree with, if you're talking peak Bryan. But Kaitlyn has a higher tech stat than Bryan?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DeathZone2" data-cite="DeathZone2" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47538" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Okay then, Kaitlyn has 95 Brawling and 96 Technical, Daniel Bryan has 95 Technical, which I'd agree with, if you're talking peak Bryan. But Kaitlyn has a higher tech stat than Bryan?</div></blockquote> In my view of point Kaitlyn one of biggest skill was brawling not much else done in the ring Technical skill was changed in Tew its 2016 3 things now its one many of wreslers in my mod now have to big technical so its really need reworking , for now i dont really stress about the stats when its alot work in other areas on game and we still on trial version of game but still thanks.

In my view of point Kaitlyn one of biggest skill was brawling not much else done in the ring Technical skill was changed in Tew its 2016 3 things now its one many of wreslers in my mod now have to big technical so its really need reworking , for now i dont really stress about the stats when its alot work in other areas on game and we still on trial version of game but still thanks.

The evidence DeathZone is presenting suggests your database is imbalanced. For Daniel Bryan, one of the best technical wrestlers around at the moment to have the same ability as Kaitlyn is worrying.

Wrestler stats are on of the major aspects of the game. If you're not stressed about the stats of the wrestlers then that implies to me you are not (too) concerned about their accuracy. That to me is a major concern and puts me off the database.

The evidence DeathZone is presenting suggests your database is imbalanced. For Daniel Bryan, one of the best technical wrestlers around at the moment to have the same ability as Kaitlyn is worrying.

Wrestler stats are on of the major aspects of the game. If you're not stressed about the stats of the wrestlers then that implies to me you are not (too) concerned about their accuracy. That to me is a major concern and puts me off the database.

just like i said converting the mod made technical skill for many wreslers to good it will take time to do things.You need to get that this mod is not fully working its in beta version like the game itself try this mod in june

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ObcWrestling" data-cite="ObcWrestling" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47538" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this but in WWE all of the champions are set for after Mania except for the RAW Tag Titles which still has Seth Rollins and Buddy Murphy holding them</div></blockquote> Strange that i missed , thanks

Since I'm not a C-Verser guy, this has been the only real balance for me to enjoy TEW 2020 across small companies like CZW to larger like WWE. Funny enough I remember you getting criticized for having an arcade style mod in TEW 2016 and it's been the best so far in TEW 2020 haha. Saw you added some future stars like the rock's daughter and rey mysterio's son. Do you think we can get David Benoit (Since he is never in anyone's database), Rick Steiner's son, Mark and Thomas Billington to spice up things for more generational wrestlers? Also, check Evil Uno's menace. Other than that, loving seeing a mod already attributes for everyone pretty much.

Maybe a dumb question - shouldn't NXT be setup as a brand instead of a child company?

Otherwise how am I supposed to get (in this example) Charlotte Flair to drop the NXT Women's strap? I can't book for my child company, right?

In my mod she on loand with NXT and have 10 appearance contract so she eventualy will drop title to somoene.

Since I'm not a C-Verser guy, this has been the only real balance for me to enjoy TEW 2020 across small companies like CZW to larger like WWE. Funny enough I remember you getting criticized for having an arcade style mod in TEW 2016 and it's been the best so far in TEW 2020 haha. Saw you added some future stars like the rock's daughter and rey mysterio's son. Do you think we can get David Benoit (Since he is never in anyone's database), Rick Steiner's son, Mark and Thomas Billington to spice up things for more generational wrestlers? Also, check Evil Uno's menace. Other than that, loving seeing a mod already attributes for everyone pretty much.
Haha thank u for kind words!! yeah and David is already in it as Set to debut wresler i will consider about other people that you writed.

Hello today im coming with brand new update for the mod these few days i was adding new locacions to about all game regions.Changed Economy Levels for game regions because of finance crisis for wresling companies so from now it will be harder get money like in real world.Added TNA title to Impact because Moose introduced that title back to Impact because Tessa is stuck in mexico until june so i dont think so he is replacing her as champion so its better choice have 2 world titles right now.And one of the biggest things WWE/AEW wreslers skills are now rebalanced and added more attributes to handfull of them next updates will get more wresler look on too.

landxx Modern World mod on game Trial Version updated on 2020/04/29 -

Hello today im coming with brand new update for the mod these few days i was adding new locacions to about all game regions.Changed Economy Levels for game regions because of finance crisis for wresling companies so from now it will be harder get money like in real world.Added TNA title to Impact because Moose introduced that title back to Impact because Tessa is stuck in mexico until june so i dont think so he is replacing her as champion so its better choice have 2 world titles right now.And one of the biggest things WWE/AEW wreslers skills are now rebalanced and added more attributes to handfull of them next updates will get more wresler look on too.

landxx Modern World mod on game Trial Version updated on 2020/04/29 -

Thanks for your AMAZING Work.

Firstly I just wanted to say, good job at getting a usable mod out there so quickly. The speed in which you released this is remarkable considering the game is less than a week old. So fair play :)

Only problem I have with it really is how popular everyone seems to be. There are like more than 20 workers over 90 popularity in the USA in your mod as opposed to 2 workers over 90 in the USA in the Cornellverse default database.

I think anything over 90 is reserved for household names like Hulk Hogan, Austin, Rock & Cena. Names that people who don't even watch wrestling would know. For E.G AJ styles is over 90 popularity, and as talented as AJ Styles is he is no where near that over. I recon he sits between 75-85 pop at most.

I know to a degree that perceived popularity is subjective and most mod makers actually go too far the other way and usually are too harsh with worker popularity. I'm actually really pleased to find a mod where women are actually viewed as stars (as most mod makers really undervalue women's popularity).

For the record I think your mod is awesome and one of the best i've tried on any TEW game. I just think you've been a bit too generous with the popularity values of workers.

Either way, whether you agree or not, great mod and keep up the good work :D

Firstly I just wanted to say, good job at getting a usable mod out there so quickly. The speed in which you released this is remarkable considering the game is less than a week old. So fair play :)

Only problem I have with it really is how popular everyone seems to be. There are like more than 20 workers over 90 popularity in the USA in your mod as opposed to 2 workers over 90 in the USA in the Cornellverse default database.

I think anything over 90 is reserved for household names like Hulk Hogan, Austin, Rock & Cena. Names that people who don't even watch wrestling would know. For E.G AJ styles is over 90 popularity, and as talented as AJ Styles is he is no where near that over. I recon he sits between 75-85 pop at most.

I know to a degree that perceived popularity is subjective and most mod makers actually go too far the other way and usually are too harsh with worker popularity. I'm actually really pleased to find a mod where women are actually viewed as stars (as most mod makers really undervalue women's popularity).

For the record I think your mod is awesome and one of the best i've tried on any TEW game. I just think you've been a bit too generous with the popularity values of workers.

Either way, whether you agree or not, great mod and keep up the good work :D

Yeah maybe it could be changed but right now everything really works good with this popularity and look its only on USA and of course im happy with it but still thank u for comment ;) really good to hear that peoples enjoy.