Another small point: the CMLL Thundercats should all be unmasked, as Luchawiki has them all losing their masks to Trio Fantasia on December 8, 1991

Thanks. I've updated the contracts and alter ego (100% Unmasked usage) sections to reflect this. Their default will still have them masked so the masked gimmick can be handed down (otherwise you end up with them being unmasked regens which I hate seeing).

Now this is where you sent me down a rabbit hole! I ended up reading the following "Super Pinocho intentionally unmasked La Parka so that a photographer could get a picture of his face; This action caused him to be very unpopular with both wrestlers and promoters and he retired from wrestling." That was the early 90's I believe so I may give Pinocho a Attribute edit.

One last missing person - and a fun one! Most managers are hard to find this level of detail on so if you can find time it would be nice to add this worker to the DB before update.

Pollo Del Mar was born probably 1973 (started college in 1991) as Paul Pratt. While I couldn't find her legit month of birth, the Pollo Del Mar persona began in April 2006. Debut in wrestling could be as late as August 2021 (NWA debut) but there are signs that Pollo was promoting and probably doing ringside work as early as April 2008. She's a good talker with her own unconventional charisma and some acting chops. Star quality for a 2000s debut might be pushing B-List celebrity. I would put her down as a skinny lightweight at that point - hard to judge height in those giant heels and body doesn't matter too much for ringside workers. (If you decide to keep her out of the business until the 2020s... well, it's hard for a girl to keep up her figure as the dreaded five-oh approaches so probably a Middleweight with more of a "guest on Howard Stern" level of Star Quality.) As for attributes, Pollo's a columnist who goes to some pretty fun parties so she should probably have Storyteller and People Person. She plays Comedy and Gimmicky well, but can't play Bad Ass or Legitimate. (Realistic is a matter of opinion!) Obviously Pollo Del Mar is Amazing but I don't think Amazing Babyface or Amazing Heel is quite right :)

So although AULL was going to start with no roster, it will now have some people (around 25) as I found a couple of shows they did in late 1991 and 1992. It would look as though they were talent sharing with UWA for the most part.

I keep going off on these searches, that spread into a different line of research and ends up with info I had no idea about which I have to add because... well I want this to be the absolute best I can get it.

I went looking for info on a guy called Astro de Oro who is a luchador from Guatemala that had some significant matches in his career that warranted his addition... this then led to me adding El Indomito for reasons I have no idea why... which then led to me finding the AULL results from early 1992 and then 1991, adding Bat Blue because he appeared on a card. All this then led to me somehow adding a new gimmick for Roadblock (Torre Infernal) as I hadn't realised he wrestled a little bit in Mexico in 1992 - not for AULL though! That prompted another 30 or so Mask/Hair histories that I hadn't planned on adding, and I have no idea why or how but also the addition of another title for UWA I'd some how left out - as you can tell, this evening was not a very planned out update!

I'm going to carry on periodically through the night as I doubt I'll get any sleep due to how badly tomorrow is going to suck.

Rabbit holes like that are super fun. Like years ago I was researching someone and somehow ended up learning about Larry Zbyszko buying the NWA National title from Killer Tim Brooks years before Ted DiBiase bought the WWF title

6Jf4ThX.png

Well... here it is. The latest update to the 1992 data. As always, constructive feedback is welcome. Hope you enjoy!

ACH6B0U.jpg

Version 2.0 Released 16th July 2022

Data - >>DOWNLOAD<< *UPDATED 16/07/2022*

People (Full Pack 10,787 images) - >>DOWNLOAD<< *UPDATED 16/07/2022*

Pic Update #1 (176 images) - >>DOWNLOAD<< *17/03/2021*

Pic Update #2 (35 images) >>DOWNLOAD<< *21/03/2021

Pic Update #3 (149 images) >>DOWNLOAD<< *03/04/2021*

Pic Update #4 (62 images)>>DOWNLOAD<< *23/04/2021*

Pic Update #5 (42 images) >>DOWNLOAD<< *30/06/2021*

Pic Update #6 (104 images) >>DOWNLOAD<< *21/08/2021*

Pic Update #7 (70 images) >>DOWNLOAD<< *01/10/2021*

Pic Update #8 (30 images) >>DOWNLOAD<< *17/10/2021*

Pic Update #9 (79 images) >>DOWNLOAD<< *12/11/2021*

Pic Update #10 (28 images) >>DOWNLOAD<< *10/02/2022*

Pic Update #11 (48 images) >>DOWNLOAD<< *22/03/2022*

Pic Update #12 (26 images) >>DOWNLOAD<< *22/05/2022*

Pic Update #13 (86 images) >>DOWNLOAD<< *16/07/2022

Logo, Belt Etc... ->>DOWNLOAD<< *UPDATED 16/07/2022*

Free Pictures >>DOWNLOAD<< *UPDATED 22/03/2022*

If you have already downloaded the main People pack, you only need to download the Update packs. Ensure you select YES if it asks do you want to replace pictures in the folder.

All update packs are in the main Picture folder.

One last missing person - and a fun one! Most managers are hard to find this level of detail on so if you can find time it would be nice to add this worker to the DB before update.

Pollo Del Mar was born probably 1973 (started college in 1991) as Paul Pratt. While I couldn't find her legit month of birth, the Pollo Del Mar persona began in April 2006. Debut in wrestling could be as late as August 2021 (NWA debut) but there are signs that Pollo was promoting and probably doing ringside work as early as April 2008. She's a good talker with her own unconventional charisma and some acting chops. Star quality for a 2000s debut might be pushing B-List celebrity. I would put her down as a skinny lightweight at that point - hard to judge height in those giant heels and body doesn't matter too much for ringside workers. (If you decide to keep her out of the business until the 2020s... well, it's hard for a girl to keep up her figure as the dreaded five-oh approaches so probably a Middleweight with more of a "guest on Howard Stern" level of Star Quality.) As for attributes, Pollo's a columnist who goes to some pretty fun parties so she should probably have Storyteller and People Person. She plays Comedy and Gimmicky well, but can't play Bad Ass or Legitimate. (Realistic is a matter of opinion!) Obviously Pollo Del Mar is Amazing but I don't think Amazing Babyface or Amazing Heel is quite right :)

In 2017, she began pursuing a life-long passion for sports entertainment personally, joining San Francisco Bay Area-based promotion Wrestling for Charity. There she is a central personality in live events, acting as Co-General Manager of the company. Behind the scenes, she assumed a role as head booker for WFC's San Francisco events and oversees promotions, marketing and more.

Love the mod, everytime I play I wonder why Doug Basham is in the data, is it just an error or am I stupid?

Why wouldn't he be in the data? His debut is wrong I think though. The updated version of the data he debuts January 1992, but cagematch says his first match is end of December 1993.

Not really sure what to work on next. I'm torn between a fantasy database or rebooting one of my previous ones. I do want to eventually do a "fighters" spin off of my Diablo X mod where only characters from Beat 'em ups are in the data.

For now though, I'll take a couple of weeks to finish some games in my 400+ library backlog and then decide.

Not really sure what to work on next. I'm torn between a fantasy database or rebooting one of my previous ones. I do want to eventually do a "fighters" spin off of my Diablo X mod where only characters from Beat 'em ups are in the data.

For now though, I'll take a couple of weeks to finish some games in my 400+ library backlog and then decide.

So does this mean the 92 database is considered finished at this point ?

So does this mean the 92 database is considered finished at this point ?

At this point, yes. That doesn't mean I'll never work on it again as there may still be errors not yet found. Things like more Employment histories I could do but those are things that are more cosmetic than needed to have a good long term game. I've spent 3 years on the data (originally I was only doing it for me) so I'm happy where it is at at the minute.

At this point, yes. That doesn't mean I'll never work on it again as there may still be errors not yet found. Things like more Employment histories I could do but those are things that are more cosmetic than needed to have a good long term game. I've spent 3 years on the data (originally I was only doing it for me) so I'm happy where it is at at the minute.

Cool, thank you for all your hard work on an amazing mod

Well deserved break time! This is my favorite mod to play, so thank you so much for the literal hundreds of hours I've played

Thank you for the work you've put in!

I've mentioned it before, but DiabloX is a top 3 mod for me in TEW and was actually the mod that got me back into TEW a few years ago. That "fighters" spin-off sounds interesting, I'm all for adding more franchises to it.

I have decided to update Flashpoint 2002. I was going to re-activate the 2020 version but opted instead to build upon the 2002 mod so it can be played through to modern times. This is going to take me a while to do (and I'm not starting it for a few weeks).

I am also going to be transferring the data across to using my 1992 picture pack which will now serve as my Universal pack for anything real world I work on.

Any chance of collaborating with Questlove/whoever else works on the RWC mods nowadays, to create a new version of the SmackDown vs. Raw scenario?

I could ask them. Might be fun to have an updated version of the data.

Having been given permission to use the current version of RWC (July 22) I can confirm work has started on the Smackdown vs. Raw spin off mod! Below is what I have currently done.

WWE is now an Alliance made up of the following companies;

WWE Raw (CEO: Nick Khan) (Booker: Bruce Prichard)

WWE Smackdown! (CEO: Shane McMahon) (Booker: Paul Heyman)

NXT: Evolve [fka NXT 2.0] (CEO: Triple H) (Booker: Gabe Sapolsky)

NXT: Progress [fka NXT UK] (CEO: Robbie Brookside) (Booker: Jim Smallman)

WWE Evolution (CEO: Stephanie McMahon) (Booker: Sara Amato)

Events Complete for: WWE Raw, WWE Smackdown & WWE Evolution

Vince McMahon removed from data.

John Laurinaitis removed from data.

Removed Evolve (now merged with NXT 2.0)

Removed Progress (now merged with NXT UK)

Roster Changes for Balance:

Moved Cameron Grimes to Smackdown roster

Moved Roderick Strong to Smackdown roster

More TBA

Still to do.

Custom title lineage updates from 2021 until now.

Updating Tag Teams

Updating Stables

Events for NXT and NXT UK

Roster Balancing (Popularity)

New Logo for WWE Evolution

Additional/Updated pictures to add to the SAMPP picture pack.

This will also be compatible with any other picture pack that works with RWC (minus the additional logos).

A new release for the RWC: Smackdown vs. Raw spin off mod. This starts in July 2022 and splits WWE into 5 companies (see below) under 1 alliance.

No other companies have been touched.

WGKgax8.jpg

2022 Edition

DATA - >>DOWNLOAD<<

ADDITIONAL LOGOS (5 Pics) - >>DOWNLOAD<<

PICTURES - Use any compatible pack with RWC July '22

Smackdown vs. Raw (July 2022)

A RWC Spin Off - Change List

============================

WWE is now an Alliance made up of the following companies;

WWE Raw (CEO: Nick Khan) (Booker: Bruce Prichard)

WWE Smackdown! (CEO: Shane McMahon) (Booker: Paul Heyman)

NXT: Evolve [fka NXT 2.0] (CEO: Triple H) (Booker: Gabe Sapolsky)

NXT: Progress [fka NXT UK] (CEO: Robbie Brookside) (Booker: Jim Smallman)

WWE Evolution (CEO: Stephanie McMahon) (Booker: Sara Amato)

Vince McMahon removed from data.

John Laurinaitis removed from data.

Removed Evolve (now merged with NXT 2.0)

Removed Progress (now merged with NXT UK)

Roster Changes for Balance:

Moved Cameron Grimes to Smackdown roster

Moved Roderick Strong to Smackdown roster

Moved Santos Escobar to Smackdown roster

Moved Joaquin Wilde to Smackdown roster

Moved Cruz Del Toro to Smackdown roster

Moved Giovani Vinci to Smackdown roster

Moved Von Wagner to Smackdown roster

Title Lineages:

NXT EVOLVE - Complete

NXT PROGRESS - Complete

WWE Smackdown - Complete

WWE Raw - Complete

WWE Evolution - Complete

Stables/Tag Teams - Updated to fit new rosters

TV/Events:

WWE Raw - Complete

WWE Smackdown - Complete

WWE Evolution - Complete

NXT EVOLVE - Complete

NXT PROGRESS - Complete

====================================

Thank You:

NLG & Questlove for originally continung RWC and anyone who worked alongside them for the 1000's of hours they all put in updating and improving the data.

Devil_Cyborg for their continued work on this, keeping it alive and for granting permission to use it to once again release this spin off.

Raspymorten (along with Emmo and SuperSaiyanMutant) for allowing me to include the Scandigraps and RWC+ addons for RWC in this release.

Everyone who has ever contributed to RWC, whether it be working on the data, giving feedback or making graphics.

A couple weird things I noticed in the updated SvR mod that I feel need a second look if you have future updates, or at least a bit of elaboration as to why:

* Gunther is on a one-month 'loan' contract for some reason

* Jaxson Ryker is on Raw despite the fact that he got released from WWE a while ago; similarly, Steph De Lander and Catalina are on Evolution when they were released, but I dunno if you put them there intentionally

* Also, Paige manages Steph De Lander, and I'm curious as to why

* Nikki Cross no longer has the A.S.H. gimmick, dunno if that was an error on your part or if you just prefer her as Cross

* Naomi is with Evolution but Sasha isn't?

* Timothy Thatcher is listed in the talents moved to SmackDown (though isn't on the roster) even though he was also released a little while ago

* Alba Fyre/Kay Lee Ray is on NXT Evolve and not WWE Evolution

* Obviously some descriptions for the WWE wrestlers are still somewhat inaccurate - stars like Gunther, Max Dupri, Giovanni Vinci, Ezekiel and the like still use descriptions based on their past gimmicks/names. Obviously, no pressure to change those eventually, but just wanted to mention

Will update if there's more weird tidbits I notice while playing.

A couple weird things I noticed in the updated SvR mod that I feel need a second look if you have future updates, or at least a bit of elaboration as to why:

* Gunther is on a one-month 'loan' contract for some reason

* Jaxson Ryker is on Raw despite the fact that he got released from WWE a while ago; similarly, Steph De Lander and Catalina are on Evolution when they were released, but I dunno if you put them there intentionally

* Also, Paige manages Steph De Lander, and I'm curious as to why

* Nikki Cross no longer has the A.S.H. gimmick, dunno if that was an error on your part or if you just prefer her as Cross

* Naomi is with Evolution but Sasha isn't?

* Timothy Thatcher is listed in the talents moved to SmackDown (though isn't on the roster) even though he was also released a little while ago

* Alba Fyre/Kay Lee Ray is on NXT Evolve and not WWE Evolution

* Obviously some descriptions for the WWE wrestlers are still somewhat inaccurate - stars like Gunther, Max Dupri, Giovanni Vinci, Ezekiel and the like still use descriptions based on their past gimmicks/names. Obviously, no pressure to change those eventually, but just wanted to mention

Will update if there's more weird tidbits I notice while playing.

I'll fix the mistakes and add a re-release. I think initially I kept people on some rosters due to balancing issues (ie stop them going out and signing everyone on the indies). Its the same reason I dropped their owners roster size preference. I'll take another look and find another way to balance it. As for Nikki ASH being Nikki Cross... I hate that "almost a super hero" gimmick. Its just absolute garbage and probably in my top 5 worst gimmicks in wrestling at the moment.

EDIT: Updated SvR data uploaded. Not re-written the bios at this point as no time to do them.

• 4 weeks later...