The C-Verse Re/Render Project: Episode IV: A New Hope

Was just playing with Epic Games' MetaHuman Creator to see what it was like and managed to put together these free pictures, if anyone wants 'em. :) Looks like it's going to be a game changer for games like TEW when it's properly released because it'll allow anyone to make quality renders in-browser.

4SmN6Nv.jpgpSyWPsn.jpgAEw5DOF.jpg

yeah, but ther is a lack of proper wrestling content like masks and other stuff

yeah, but ther is a lack of proper wrestling content like masks and other stuff

Yes, very true. But to be fair, it's only in early access at the moment so if it's anything like Unreal Engine, it'll only expand and later include a lot of fan-made content, which I'd hazard a guess will eventually include wrestling related aspects. I could be wrong though, I just think it's great for people like me who has never got on with programs like DAZ. They're a very good base and can be expanded upon in programs like Photoshop.

Here is another free pic whilst I'm here:

zLZhs8d.jpg

Working both ends of the wrestling industry food chain...

Lucy Stone-McFly

YOUz3Z4.png

Yf7n23g.jpg274Ns7f.jpg

Elegance

4gAsJ0E.png

I4BgHVV.jpgOsEIMfG.jpg

Remember: No matter who you are and how well your career is going, whether you're a wrestler, a referee, a rock star, or a traffic warden... pointing is always in style. :D

I'm a sucker for female renders, but these are outstanding, awesome job! I love the Elegance. I've always employed her as a referee in whichever promotion I'm running, and this render really refreshes her entire character. Keep it up, can't wait to see more!

Lucy Stone-McFly

YOUz3Z4.png

Yf7n23g.jpg274Ns7f.jpg

Elegance

4gAsJ0E.png

I4BgHVV.jpgOsEIMfG.jpg

Remember: No matter who you are and how well your career is going, whether you're a wrestler, a referee, a rock star, or a traffic warden... pointing is always in style. :D

I love these. That Elegance render is fantastic.

Lucy Stone-McFly

YOUz3Z4.png

Yf7n23g.jpg274Ns7f.jpg

Elegance

4gAsJ0E.png

I4BgHVV.jpgOsEIMfG.jpg

Some great renders here. I’m going to put that Lucy Stone McFly to work!

I4BgHVV.jpgOsEIMfG.jpg

This is friggin' awesome! I don't know if it's 'cause I just finished watching The Morning Show, but that reminds me of Gugu Mbatha-Raw. Great job!

inspired by esteel's rerendering of bcg, i decided to render all of CWW.

Allan Round

wVxezUe.jpg

British Samurai

DDIfDBP.jpg

Curtis Jenkins

7Ntd5SX.jpg

Gavin Owen

lIFU8tw.jpg

Glen Ward

jD0MXcu.jpg

Grant Taypen

legJ043.jpg

Jackie Goldstein

X7E8yym.jpg

Jermaine Granger

yGsuYrI.jpg

JK Lee

N03rSCw.jpg

John Michael Sharp

qjucUkO.jpg

Jonni Leyland

lX81AxN.jpg

Leighton Buzzard

cM6X7zM.jpg

Lenny Mochin

8Ce82nY.jpg

Lynton Minehead

eKdYSoG.jpg

Martin Heath

uFhNaMp.jpg

Myles Cross

jTb8myu.jpg

Neil Warburton

T9WIpeJ.jpg

Padraig O'Hearne

2iJ538q.jpg

Pinfall Peters

rUzE33z.jpg

Vernon George

Jmhdr8B.jpg

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dalton" data-cite="Dalton" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47567" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Maybe I'm lost but the options I have in MetaHuman are extremely limited.....where are you getting all these masks/shirt/etc?</div></blockquote><p> I literally just make the bases (face & hair) and then alter them in Photoshop. I'm hoping I won't have to in the future as MetaHuman expands but yeah, I just make the faces/build and then add in everything else myself.</p>