The C-Verse Re/Render Project: Episode IV: A New Hope

All these Lucha Ladies you're bringing out in style are adding life to a section of CVerse I always thought could need it. Great work and keep it up :D:D:D

Thank you--and I agree. Their renders really needed updated

Nice. With Adam's new comic game coming up, I hope you also make a couple of superheros/villains for that. Feel like smw88 would like that too, as some of his earlier renders would fit amazingly in a universe like that (though there is Hollyweird in TEW too :p).

Ooh, I didn't even know about the new game, I'll have to look into it!

You have been doing an absolutely sensational job so far, BOW. Keep up the great work.

Thank you, Historian, I appreciate it!

Okay, so coming in with one more luchadora before the holiday weekend. Since Blackman just recently did a pretty stellar render of her, I wanted to go with a quite different interpretation to give everyone some choice. She's definitely influenced from Uma Thurman's Poison Ivy character. I used a close up picture of a leaf for the mask, and I'm not terribly thrilled with it because it looks like printed plastic, but I couldn't find anything unique enough from the preset masks that I have. And, it's not so bad once it's on the small C-Verse background.

3wIlsAx.png

o8ZOVDS.jpg

Poison Ivy / Mariana Torres

She's definitely influenced from Uma Thurman's Poison Ivy character.

She reminds me of the Batman&Robin Ivy, which I had to google to learn that it was indeed Thurman. :o

For the mask, I'd recommend experimenting with a bump map so the leaf "comes out" of the mask somewhat. But as you mention it looks fine on 150x apart from that glow. To reduce the plastic feel increase the glossy roughness. Maybe even make it an iray surface and increase metallicness to .70 and see how it looks.

King Bison, as always, just absolutely excellent! As soon as I see your new renders, I boot up the game to figure out who gets a new render! :D

Thank you Sisma for always supporting my work! Its really appreciated

some new

Barry Kingman

UKVssB7.jpg

Drake Young

sIhl7LW.jpg

Lion Heart

P0HV1AD.jpg

Kip Keenan

9m7hLdn.jpgHQMFSl6.jpg

BB Colossus and Boneyard

GEBxsW3.jpgHvUGtb8.jpg

Killer Shark and Titan

MuHBTB2.jpgE8NR47d.jpg

More Free Pictures

f9kV5e3.jpgdqfmFqw.jpg3BDL4KX.jpg

This looks great! Can you put up an unmasked version for those of us who play as QAW? :D

Thank you! The unmasked versions are coming, sorry. I'm going to start my own thread soon for all of the renders and I'll put up a notice here when I get all of the unmasked versions finished.

You have been doing an absolutely sensational job so far, BOW. Keep up the great work.

Thank you!!

For the mask, I'd recommend experimenting with a bump map so the leaf "comes out" of the mask somewhat. But as you mention it looks fine on 150x apart from that glow. To reduce the plastic feel increase the glossy roughness. Maybe even make it an iray surface and increase metallicness to .70 and see how it looks.

Thank you again for the tips. I played with a the bump map, the glossy roughness, and the metallic qualities, but ended up just going with another mask. Here's the re-do.

lvM9jXG.png

iunfYkr.jpg

Poison Ivy

In honor of Easter, here are two more of the "traditional" looking luchadoras who's colorful masks make their heads look a little bit like Easter eggs. :p :p

w27AGSb.png

t6tfoTp.jpg

Luchadora Original

Some of the characters from Willr0ck's Women's Revolution expansion have become so canon in my own C-Verse that I feel they deserve their own re-renders too (i.e. Luchadora Suprema)--so expect a few others in the coming days.

lDbRtyJ.png

qBIbArv.jpg

Luchadora Suprema

I finally settled on the updated looks of the stable I plan to use for the LFF promotion of willr0ck's expansion mod. I still need to make the characters and given they have an MMA background doing the stats is a little difficult. Once it's finished it should be a stable-heavy environment, to somehow keep things interesting as performance-based promotions tend to eventually bore me a bit. :p

The story there is that they're supposed to be all about legitimacy but they only allow blondes in their stable, so there's some hypocrisy for that heel vibe. I'll get some headshots pics up later, but I likely posted those in the past somewhere.

MintmyD.jpg

I finally settled on the updated looks of the stable I plan to use for the LFF promotion of willr0ck's expansion mod. I still need to make the characters and given they have an MMA background doing the stats is a little difficult. Once it's finished it should be a stable-heavy environment, to somehow keep things interesting as performance-based promotions tend to eventually bore me a bit. :p

The story there is that they're supposed to be all about legitimacy but they only allow blondes in their stable, so there's some hypocrisy for that heel vibe. I'll get some headshots pics up later, but I likely posted those in the past somewhere.

I love this picture--can't wait for the LFF expansion release!

I love this thread! Lots of solid work coming out all the time, from veterans and new artists alike

Some more from me while I work through this creative kick I'm on

Nemesis

uRxig12.jpgxwyXqzV.jpg

Ash Campbell

TidTL5m.jpg

Dread

4GxyG8x.jpgx0bXRlP.jpg

Dreadnought

Z8uUnFF.jpg

Rip Chord

KZ9gBCb.jpgcGItURi.jpg

Jay Chord

pkJxY6Y.jpg

Sean McFly

daYiZSh.jpg

Jack Griffith

yQJ6fMZ.jpg

• Like 1

Two more masked luchadoras!

WkwmQNq.png

3ztqnhm.jpg

Purple Viper

ozhbmB7.png

p2IBA5X.jpg

Lady Liberty

side note: For those who've asked, the unmasked versions are still in the works. I hit a bit of a road block with them when I realized that the eyebrows for Genesis 8.1 default skin (the skin I've used for all of my masked renders) aren't removable. And they're...not nice eyebrows, lol. So, I'll try to fix this issue with my next trip to the Daz store. Enjoy!!