The C-Verse Re/Render Project: Episode IV: A New Hope

52 minutes ago, smmccallum said:

I seem to remember someone made a render of The Fiend a while back, i've looked through the thread and can't find it. Does anyone have it?

Thanks

I know I made one some time ago. If I still have it somewhere I will dig it out for you. Unless anyone else has it to hand to save me a job.

1 hour ago, smmccallum said:

I seem to remember someone made a render of The Fiend a while back, i've looked through the thread and can't find it. Does anyone have it?

Thanks

I had to google The Fiend so sorry if these aren’t even close lol

image.jpeg.8276c769e79b45ed13db6781a1f114b2.jpeg

This One Is Willr0ck

image.jpeg.ffae9d1f63a96aa850791027ec8b20cb.jpeg

823848824_CVFP_MaskedMale(338).jpeg.f8f194710a6ea0162b5ab078ff93fb4e.jpeg

Not sure who made these ones though, sorry whoever it was

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mammoth said:

I had to give this a go...

Awesome!

17 hours ago, Croquemitaine said:

Sticking my oar back in the water....

Hey look who's back! Great return! Between you, Box, Gav and London (sorry if missing someone!) I swear someone could make a whole database of supermodel wrestling lol

11 hours ago, MegaCity1 said:

Here you go. These are London's.

Don't recognise them so must have missed first go round, great stuff!

• Thanks 2

I’m really sorry to be lazy but I’m new to the cverse mods. I downloaded a great 2007 mod and that graphics pack came with a rendered pic pack and it was so much more immersive. I’ve seen this but on the first page it seems to be folders and folders of pictures, which you have to keep going in and out of. Is there a central folder you can download to just slot straight in? Going through 135 pages will take forever. Just wondered if anyone had one to hand or knew of one

1 hour ago, danielbrown220290 said:

I’m really sorry to be lazy but I’m new to the cverse mods. I downloaded a great 2007 mod and that graphics pack came with a rendered pic pack and it was so much more immersive. I’ve seen this but on the first page it seems to be folders and folders of pictures, which you have to keep going in and out of. Is there a central folder you can download to just slot straight in? Going through 135 pages will take forever. Just wondered if anyone had one to hand or knew of one

lavelleuk's CVerse 2022 mod has most, if not all the renders in this thread and then some. 

See HERE.

14 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

Well...that's my nightmares for the next few years sorted

That's Binkie and Pinkie! (Binkie is what my family called a pacifier.) His gimmick is that when the bell rings, he immediately spits out the pacifier and turns into a monster, a la Festus. Maybe he's a one-man tag team with Pinkie? Just a giant man-child mauling tag teams. 

Edit: Just remembered that Binkie Barnes was also the name of the bully in Arthur as a kid, so the name works double. 

Edited by ElChorizo
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, ElChorizo said:

That's Binkie and Pinkie! (Binkie is what my family called a pacifier.) His gimmick is that when the bell rings, he immediately spits out the pacifier and turns into a monster, a la Festus. Maybe he's a one-man tag team with Pinkie? Just a giant man-child mauling tag teams. 

Edit: Just remembered that Binkie Barnes was also the name of the bully in Arthur as a kid, so the name works double. 

The new garry the entertainer