The C-Verse Re/Render Project: Episode IV: A New Hope

Hey does anybody have a good render for some of the CWW Folks? I'm mainly looking for British Samurai, Padraig O'Hearne, and JK Lee but any of the other guys like Leighton Buzzard, Grant Taypen, John Michael Sharp and Martin Heath would help

2 hours ago, Marmo said:

Hey does anybody have a good render for some of the CWW Folks? I'm mainly looking for British Samurai, Padraig O'Hearne, and JK Lee but any of the other guys like Leighton Buzzard, Grant Taypen, John Michael Sharp and Martin Heath would help

I've previously uploaded some of these characters:

Grant Taypen:

GrantTaypen.jpg.901e75a15b9f2f54dc479bfbd8f77a6d.jpg GrantTaypen_alt.jpg.87983e3dd61b00291dede93a31e4a7b2.jpg

Leighton Buzzard:

LeightonBuzzard.jpg.1562f345b28b0c7c8820aae9dd568f7b.jpg LeightonBuzzard_alt.jpg.c2c6c959da043a60d2f93f889a45266f.jpg

JK Lee:

JKLee.jpg.cbfbb3fec4a862e2f919f48a42bfc186.jpg

• Like 8

Can I have someone's help when it comes to editing this png picture?

I want to use this as my Aldous Blackfriar image. That said, as he currently stands, this image doesn't look very 'gothic cult leader'-like. With this in mind, I was wondering if anyone could use their rendering skills to add some things to this image. I'm not overly picky. I'm more so just looking for black eyeliner and black lipstick. 

Anyone able to do so? Thank you in advance!

Young 14 (1).png

After a long hiatus from the game and the forums, I've just spent a long time going through this thread and downloading a ridiculous amount of renders. Thank you all for what you do and what you add to the game, some absolutely incredible work!

23 hours ago, Eisen-verse said:

Can I have someone's help when it comes to editing this png picture?

I want to use this as my Aldous Blackfriar image. That said, as he currently stands, this image doesn't look very 'gothic cult leader'-like. With this in mind, I was wondering if anyone could use their rendering skills to add some things to this image. I'm not overly picky. I'm more so just looking for black eyeliner and black lipstick. 

Anyone able to do so? Thank you in advance!

Young 14 (1).png

Gave you a few options...

Young116.pngYoung115.pngYoung14(1).png.20b3b8322e361866bce6e8629491c559.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, joshbrady91 said:

Thank you.

Do you know if there is a list or file with all TCW workers renders? I am not a fan of the C-Verse renders, prefer Thunderverse ones, but I prefer the C-Verse database I think, want to run with TCW, but the renders are horrible for the most part.

There isn't a complete one anywhere but if you download my mod (or just the picture pack) most of the CVerse has been updated so you can always check that picture folder for any workers you want. THREAD LINK. If you scroll down there are posts below the main one with screenshots to give you an idea of what renders I have chosen for people, although most have alts-egos with different users pictures.

I have used quite a few renders people made for CVerse characters to make new characters though so it won't be all the options for each worker. The other alternative is to use the search function for each worker for this forum and the TEW16 Mod forum. That is pretty time consuming though!!