The C-Verse Re/Render Project: Episode IV: A New Hope

• 2 weeks later...

SMW, dude, you are really hitting home runs, left and right! :D

Thank you

this fella baked a cake and is just absolutely jazzed to show you.

haha

bTIPYA5.png

JflR4Vs.png

egXwgQL.png

uvSm7PK.png

Sluc1fL.png

xGwaloU.png

1QsbRom.png

fqJuOoG.png

qCrZSg0.png

Check out my google drive link found on this thread page 1 for cverse blue versions here

What software do you use to make these renders?

Like everyone, I assume, I use Daz Studio, which is free and relatively easy to work with. There is also Poser, which is more for professionals.

Have you switched up your style a bit? I think they're the best renders I've seen from you, great work!

Months ago I switched to the latest model instead of sticking with v4 which dates back to 2006. The style is a bit less extreme on the sliders which I used to do in order to create distinct characters. These are more generic.

Like everyone, I assume, I use Daz Studio, which is free and relatively easy to work with. There is also Poser, which is more for professionals.

Months ago I switched to the latest model instead of sticking with v4 which dates back to 2006. The style is a bit less extreme on the sliders which I used to do in order to create distinct characters. These are more generic.

It's funny how people are different, as I see these as less generic and seem to have more character lol

Thanks! Installing now. I'll play around with it and see if I can create anything for you guys to use. If there are any tips or tricks that won't come to me easily, please let me know!

It's funny how people are different, as I see these as less generic and seem to have more character lol

With 'generic' I meant the presets that come packaged with the content. They look great though and have character, but it feels like you're not really creating something if you're just combining assets. But essentially, that's what it is. :p

As I mindlessly post anything I make and constantly revise them, here's Grace Harper with more suitable (?) hair:

nIeUO82.jpg

I post them early to get feedback in case the rerenders are a miss. A lot I did actually were, but it's hard to get criticism here, you either get complimenting posts or complete silence.

Carol Singer

RZH0FgR.jpg

Full render

Sarah Scholes

SjbmTnZ.jpg

full

Jaime Quine (with better hair)

k5tDLel.jpg

full

Well whatever you decide to do Blackman I do hope there are more renders to look forward too. Be it rerenders or originals, there are a ton of talented render makers here, I honestly think you are my favorite at women renders. If you made a render for a character, there is a very good chance I'm using it my database.

Thanks for all the great renders. :)

With 'generic' I meant the presets that come packaged with the content. They look great though and have character, but it feels like you're not really creating something if you're just combining assets. But essentially, that's what it is. :p

Ok that makes a lot more sense as I thought it was an odd way to describe your work haha