The C-Verse Re/Render Project: Episode IV: A New Hope

I originally created one of these renders for the mod I'm working on, but it was exactly how I've always imagined Grant Taypen looking, I don't know why. Anyway I decided to create Leighton too so that he had his mate.

The Bridges Of London / Taypen & Buzzard

Grant Taypen & Leighton Buzzard

Thr2HBh.jpgkX6IQ7c.jpg

5evWfB7.jpgfVm9TlJ.jpg

mZVyoGI.pngyoc78Ts.png

QO2rFwV.pngztLxR8n.png

#PEDO

To repeat a conversation I had on discord, I was simply recreating the look of the original render. Not condoning any of the person they look like’s actions. I am not suggesting you were coming at me with an attack or anything but wanted to be clear for anybody else who may have had concerns.

To repeat a conversation I had on discord, I was simply recreating the look of the original render. Not condoning any of the person they look like’s actions. I am not suggesting you were coming at me with an attack or anything but wanted to be clear for anybody else who may have had concerns.

I don't even know who the original render belongs to, I just saw an opportunity for a joke at Marty's expense. Fantastic render itself.

Well, its been a crazy week! Went from recovering from COVID to the delivery room as my wife and I welcomed our third child Thursday morning! Anyways I might not get much rendering done the next little while but heres two more 21CW workers I had finished earlier in the week

Gravedigger

91jO5fL.jpg

Wade Orson

BxUlq5p.jpg

Well, its been a crazy week! Went from recovering from COVID to the delivery room as my wife and I welcomed our third child Thursday morning! Anyways I might not get much rendering done the next little while but heres two more 21CW workers I had finished earlier in the week

Gravedigger

91jO5fL.jpg

Wade Orson

BxUlq5p.jpg

Congrats on all accounts Bison! And another two great 21CW workers! :D

Gravedigger

91jO5fL.jpg

Wade Orson

BxUlq5p.jpg

Congrats buddy!

I don't even know who the original render belongs to, I just saw an opportunity for a joke at Marty's expense. Fantastic render itself.

The original render was done by Willr0ck based on Marty...before the issues!

I'd actually forgot about all that, if people take offense I can delete the original, although I personally think the London one is removed enough (although you still saw it haha)

Gravedigger

91jO5fL.jpg

Wade Orson

BxUlq5p.jpg

I missed this before, congratulations man!!

The original render was done by Willr0ck based on Marty...before the issues!

I'd actually forgot about all that, if people take offense I can delete the original, although I personally think the London one is removed enough (although you still saw it haha)

For what it is worth, I intentionally gave him a cane instead of umbrella and changed the gear up a fair bit. He doesn't have a man bun either.

AND

On a much nicer note, congrats Bison. Hope you and your family are doing well. :)

For what it is worth, I intentionally gave him a can instead of umbrella and changed the gear up a fair bit. He doesn't have a man bun either.

AND

On a much nicer note, congrats Bison. Hope you and your family are doing well. :)

Jaysin obviously more observant than us haha

But yes, enough talk on Marty, lets concentrate on the brighter side of life!

For what it is worth, I intentionally gave him a cane instead of umbrella and changed the gear up a fair bit. He doesn't have a man bun either.

AND

My jest was all in good fun anyway. It's a wonderful render.