TEW2020 CornellVerse Discussion Thread

The Rebellion never held the Jr Tag belts, presumably because I think the team were competing in the heavyweight division by the time the Junior Tag titles were added canonically. Miyamae did hold the Junior title on his own and the Heavyweight tag belts, so he's probably the only person to hold a strictly heavyweight and strictly junior title.... the Openweight belt was obviously a little more open. :p

The only other person who seems to canonically have gotten close to holding major titles in both is Stunner Okazawaya, who held the Junior title and then bulked up to heavyweight where he was fairly highly ranked.

But no one has ever held both of the top singles belts in each division OR both of the tag belts in both divisions. BHOTWG has never had a lot of weight division crossover and their current set up doesn't look like it's going to encourage much of that in future either. :p

Thanks everyone for the info. Looks like I'm going to have to start a BHOTWG game and have someone conquer both divisions for the main belts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was in the original Syndicate in TCW and who was later added

The originals were Tommy Cornell, Sam Keith, Wolf Hawkins, and The Machines (Brent Hill and John Anderson). Tommy was the leader, Hawkins was the next big thing, Keith was the #2 man, like a younger Ric Flair in evolution, and the machines held the tag division down.

I'm pretty sure one or two guys got added, but I can't remember, sorry!

The originals were Tommy Cornell, Sam Keith, Wolf Hawkins, and The Machines (Brent Hill and John Anderson). Tommy was the leader, Hawkins was the next big thing, Keith was the #2 man, like a younger Ric Flair in evolution, and the machines held the tag division down.

Well that's good thank you I was getting frustrated because I was trying to find it but I really couldn't find anything

I asked the same question a few weeks ago in another thread but got no answer, so I did a bit of research by going through old TEW games' default databases. The two that got added were Rick Law (to replace an injured Brent Hill - even won the tag titles with Anderson) and American Buffalo (!) for a short time.

I asked the same question a few weeks ago in another thread but got no answer, so I did a bit of research by going through old TEW games' default databases. The two that got added were Rick Law (to replace an injured Brent Hill - even won the tag titles with Anderson) and American Buffalo (!) for a short time.

Thanks

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ShaunGBD" data-cite="ShaunGBD" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47579" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What would be good background stats for jasmine and Michael Gregory son and Matt Hawkins and Cheyenne's son. They both has kids wanna add them in game</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You don't have to make a mix of their parent's stats, because in real life the children of wrestlers (and most sports stars for this manner) don't usually hold up to the expectations of their parents. Sure there is Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes, but then there's also Hogan's son, Flair's son, Snuka's son, etc. Even Goldust was a let down compared to how massively popular Dusty Rhodes was.</p><p> </p><p> Sometimes the children exceed the parents too ala Bray Wyatt. If I were to do this I would go the Wyatt route and give them better stats then their parents.</p>

• 2 months later...
I don't know if this is the right thread to ask, but USPW makes a second TV show in every save I do. The names vary from fitting to really weird. I want them to have a consistently named second television show in every save I do now. Has anybody else created a second TV show for USPW? If so, where can I find an appropriate name and logo?

In one of my earlier saves, USPW's second show in my save became "USPW Legends". At first I wasn't crazy about it, but then I thought they'd be pompous enough to name a second show "Legends", maybe just their equivalent to "WWF Superstars".

I let it roll and made a show logo for them. In other saves that I had run, I just went ahead and edited that second show to "Legends" as my own inside thing and because I'm not motivated to keep making different graphics lol

In any case, I used the template made from southside_hitmen and came up with this if it interests you

dXtK6M5.jpg

Is this normal? In my game both MAW and FCW have tripled their production costs and are now haemorrhaging money. If it is normal why would this happen? To my knowledge neither one of them has entered any costly TV deals or made any jumps in size, is this just the AI deciding to blow its whole budget on production values and banrkupting itself? Should that be happening?

FCW.png

Is this normal? In my game both MAW and FCW have tripled their production costs and are now haemorrhaging money. If it is normal why would this happen? To my knowledge neither one of them has entered any costly TV deals or made any jumps in size, is this just the AI deciding to blow its whole budget on production values and banrkupting itself? Should that be happening?

FCW.png

Are there rivals with better production values? Would an arms race of sorts cause them to want to not incur a penalty by having lower production values?

Are there rivals with better production values? Would an arms race of sorts cause them to want to not incur a penalty by having lower production values?

I figured it was easier to just share the image than try and break it down

Capture.png

As you can see lowering their production values would mean they had, more or less, the worst production values of any of the "indie" promotions in America. It makes sense they'd want to avoid that but it still seems extreme to sink the entire company over it