Mods by TheWho87 - Real World Updates

Chikara is confusing at the best of times, my logic is if the gimmick is retired it can be an alter ego of the wrestler noted to use it or unmasked of it, since Jervis is the gimmick and still active it's seperate to Kevin Condron who already has the Snowflake alter ego connected with him since that's retired.

I get that, but like what I was saying is that he has only been Jervis for years and has been using that character outside of Chikara, so in my opinion Kevin Condron is a retired gimmick. If you disagree with that and don't want to make the change that's fine but I hope I'm at least making sense haha.

Impact Wrestling:

Gimmicks:

Ace Austin: Spoil Brat (Swagger)

Acey Romero: No Gimmick Needed (Dominant)

Adam Thornstowe: Punk (Realistic)

Alisha Edwards: Old School Face

Bhuphinder Singh: Foreigner (Realistic)

Chris Bey: Suave (Swagger)

Cody Deaner: Redneck (Comedy)

Crazzy Steve: Crazy (Unstable)

Daga: Luchadore (Realistic)

Dave Crist: Troublemaker (Realistic)

Dez: Cool (Swagger)

Eddie Edwards: Extremist (Bad Ass)

Ethan Page: No Gimmick Needed (Realistic)

Fallah Bahh: Old School Face

Havok: Bully (Dominant)

Hernandez: Street Thug (Realistic)

Jake Crist: Loose Cannon (Unstable)

Jake Deaner: Redneck (Dominant)

John E Bravo: Old School Manager

Johnny Swinger: Throwback (Gimmicky)

Jordynne Grace: Bad Ass (Legitimate)

Joseph P Ryan: Censor (Weasely)

Josh Alexander: Wrestling Machine (Legitimate)

Katie Forbes: Adult Film Star (Gimmicky)

Ken Shamrock: MMA Fighter (Legitimate)

Kiera Hogan: Rogue (Swagger)

Kylie Rae: Clean Cut

Larry D: Old School Face

Luster the Legend: Punk (Gimmicky)

Madison Rayne: Arrogant (Swagger)

Madman Fulton: Monster (Unstable)

Michael Elgin: Wrestling Machine (Legitimate)

Moose: Best in the World (Swagger)

Nevaeh: Old School Face

Petey Williams: Old School Face

Raj Singh: Foreigner(Realistic)

Rhino: Extremist (Bad Ass)

Rich Swann: Show Stealer (Swagger)

Rohit Raju: Foreigner (Gimmicky)

Rosemary: Weirdo (Gimmicky)

Sabu: Extremist (Unstable)

Sami Callihan: Hacker (Gimmicky)

Shera: Foreigner (Dominant)

Su Yung: Demon (Mysterious) as Susie: Pacifist

Super Genie: Old School Manager

Taya Valkyrie: Cocky (Swagger)

Tenille Dashwood: Girl Next Door (Realistic)

Tessa Blanchard: Fan Favourite (Swagger)

TJP: Show Stealer (Swagger)

Trey: Underdog (Underdog)

Wentz: Cocky (Swagger)

Willie Mack: Bad Ass (Legitimate)

Some minor details I found:

>Acey Romero and Larry D team up as XXXL.

>oVe has been disbanded.

>Would be nice that the TNA World Heavyweight Championship returns as Moose has bring it back.

>Tessa Blanchard should be considered important by the fans.

>Adam Thornstowe and Luster the Legend as Reno SCUM.

>TJP & Fallah Bahh have been teaming up too.

>Tasha Steelz is working for Impact.

I hope this helps.

Impact Wrestling:

Gimmicks:

Ace Austin: Spoil Brat (Swagger)

Acey Romero: No Gimmick Needed (Dominant)

Adam Thornstowe: Punk (Realistic)

Alisha Edwards: Old School Face

Bhuphinder Singh: Foreigner (Realistic)

Chris Bey: Suave (Swagger)

Cody Deaner: Redneck (Comedy)

Crazzy Steve: Crazy (Unstable)

Daga: Luchadore (Realistic)

Dave Crist: Troublemaker (Realistic)

Dez: Cool (Swagger)

Eddie Edwards: Extremist (Bad Ass)

Ethan Page: No Gimmick Needed (Realistic)

Fallah Bahh: Old School Face

Havok: Bully (Dominant)

Hernandez: Street Thug (Realistic)

Jake Crist: Loose Cannon (Unstable)

Jake Deaner: Redneck (Dominant)

John E Bravo: Old School Manager

Johnny Swinger: Throwback (Gimmicky)

Jordynne Grace: Bad Ass (Legitimate)

Joseph P Ryan: Censor (Weasely)

Josh Alexander: Wrestling Machine (Legitimate)

Katie Forbes: Adult Film Star (Gimmicky)

Ken Shamrock: MMA Fighter (Legitimate)

Kiera Hogan: Rogue (Swagger)

Kylie Rae: Clean Cut

Larry D: Old School Face

Luster the Legend: Punk (Gimmicky)

Madison Rayne: Arrogant (Swagger)

Madman Fulton: Monster (Unstable)

Michael Elgin: Wrestling Machine (Legitimate)

Moose: Best in the World (Swagger)

Nevaeh: Old School Face

Petey Williams: Old School Face

Raj Singh: Foreigner(Realistic)

Rhino: Extremist (Bad Ass)

Rich Swann: Show Stealer (Swagger)

Rohit Raju: Foreigner (Gimmicky)

Rosemary: Weirdo (Gimmicky)

Sabu: Extremist (Unstable)

Sami Callihan: Hacker (Gimmicky)

Shera: Foreigner (Dominant)

Su Yung: Demon (Mysterious) as Susie: Pacifist

Super Genie: Old School Manager

Taya Valkyrie: Cocky (Swagger)

Tenille Dashwood: Girl Next Door (Realistic)

Tessa Blanchard: Fan Favourite (Swagger)

TJP: Show Stealer (Swagger)

Trey: Underdog (Underdog)

Wentz: Cocky (Swagger)

Willie Mack: Bad Ass (Legitimate)

Some minor details I found:

>Acey Romero and Larry D team up as XXXL.

>oVe has been disbanded.

>Would be nice that the TNA World Heavyweight Championship returns as Moose has bring it back.

>Tessa Blanchard should be considered important by the fans.

>Adam Thornstowe and Luster the Legend as Reno SCUM.

>TJP & Fallah Bahh have been teaming up too.

>Tasha Steelz is working for Impact.

I hope this helps.

I'll compare that with what I have and make any changes.

Okay here comes my list for you some already made aware on Twitter

I'll just post what the fix should be for better help your way.

Dispositions...

Asuka to Face

Kairi Sane to Face

Blake, Jaxson Ryker, Steve Cutler to Heel

Braun Strowman to Face.

Mandy Rose to Face

Alexa Bliss to Face

Brands...

Naomi to SD

Both Uso's to SD

AJ to SD

Development call up's

Matt Riddle (Smackdown)

Shayna Bazler (Raw)

Signings -

Brian Cage - AEW

Drew Gulak - WWE

Other WWE things I found:

Brands

-Apollo Crews to RAW

-Steve Cutler and Wesley Blake to SD alongside Ryker

-Austin Theory to RAW

-Corey Graves to SD

-Dan Engler to RAW

-Eddie Orengo to RAW

-Jessika Carr to SD

-Mojo Rawley to SD

-Lana to RAW

-Paul Heyman to RAW

-Greg Hamilton to SD

-Mike Rome to RAW

-Kayla Braxton has been known to pull backstage duties on both RAW and SD as of late, so maybe assign her to no specific brand

-Booker T, David Otunga, Jonathan Coachman and Paige are all preshow/studio hosts and shouldn't have specific brands assigned to them either

-Bruce Prichard to no brand, as he's now in charge of creative for both

-Shane and Stephanie McMahon aren't specific to any brand anymore either

-Mark Henry to no brand

-Mickie James has apparently been doing commentary for Main Event, so maybe move her to RAW?

-People like John Cena and Kane, who are part-timers/special attractions should probably not have specific brands either, similar to Undertaker, Goldberg, Edge, etc. Maybe put Rousey in that group too since she's in limbo.

Birthdays

-Kayla Braxton was born on June 7, 1991 in Wadley, Alabama.

-Ali was born on March 28, 1986 in Bolingbrook, Illinois.

-Apollo Crews' birthdate should be Aug. 22, 1987.

-Bobby Roode's birthdate should be May 11, 1977.

-Sonya Deville was born on September 24, 1993 in Shamong Township, New Jersey.

-Bianca Belair's birthdate should be April 9, 1989.

-Jonathan Coachman's birthdate should be August 12, 1973.

-Christopher DeJoseph's birthdate should be June 27, 1980, and he was released by WWE at the end of May.

-James Long's birthdate should be March 16, 1982.

-Jeff Jarrett's birthdate should be July 14, 1967.

-The birthdate in John Laurinaitis' bio is correct, but the birth year in his file needs to be changed to 1962 to match.

-McKenzie Mitchell was born in 1994 in Nashville, Tennessee.

-Renee Young's birthdate should be September 19, 1985.

-Scott Armstrong's birthdate should be May 4, 1961.

-Scott Stanford's birthdate should be August 30, 1966.

Miscellaneous

-I'd consider making MVP Lashley's manager as opposed to Lana, as they made a point of talking about how she's been staying backstage during Monday's RAW.

-As far as managers/valets go, maybe give some thought to having tag team partners as each other's managers... It's a small thing obviously, but something to maybe consider.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post such a thing but I just wanted to voice my continued appreciation for TheWho87 and everyone volunteering their knowledge of minor changes in the wrestling world for their incredible years-long dedication to the most fully-realized, accurate, and consistently up-to-date real world mod. Having to reactivate over 100 promotions may be time-consuming and result in inaccurate owners/bookers/rosters, but a world of the size that this mod continuously opens up makes the game feel all the more real. So thank you to TheWho87 and every contributor to this amazing mod, I'm looking forward to playing it on TEW2020 as I did in EW games past!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheWorstAmy" data-cite="TheWorstAmy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47681" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sorry if this is the wrong place to post such a thing but I just wanted to voice my continued appreciation for TheWho87 and everyone volunteering their knowledge of minor changes in the wrestling world for their incredible years-long dedication to the most fully-realized, accurate, and consistently up-to-date real world mod. Having to reactivate over 100 promotions may be time-consuming and result in inaccurate owners/bookers/rosters, but a world of the size that this mod continuously opens up makes the game feel all the more real. So thank you to TheWho87 and every contributor to this amazing mod, I'm looking forward to playing it on TEW2020 as I did in EW games past!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> How can you run a game with so many companies active, do you have some kind of beast of a computer?</p>

so, i dont really know how this will effect their work or anything, but here is my attempt at listing who needs to be updated to reflect the #speakingout stuff, both because they have a scandal or because they should have a negative relationship with someone who has a scandal. i'll probably miss out on some people but i'm doing my best to help out. i would encourage you to look into details so you can put them in as accurately as possible, because if i tried to clarify between rape and harassment and abuse and all that this post would be a mile long.

- David Starr by someone outside of wrestling

- Justin Roberts by someone outside of wrestling

- Jimmy Havoc by someone outside of wrestling

- Josh Bodom by Lucy Sky (who doesn't appear to be in the mod but if I missed her they should have a negative relationship)

- Brian Fury by a trainee

- Wolfgang by Laura Ryan (who is no longer active and appears to not be in the mod)

- Joe Coffey by Sierra Loxton

- Killian Jacobs by Millie McKenzie

- Travis Banks by Millie McKenzie (relationship should be split up)

- Danny Hudson by Rob Drake (who doesnt appear to be in the mod but I could have missed him)

- Xander Cooper by Hollie Barlow (who doesnt appear to be in the mod but I could have missed her)

- Michael Elgin by Kaitlin Diemond

- Darrell Allen by an anonymous person (which was shared by Sierra Loxton so they should probably have a negative relationship)

- Jack Sexsmith by Sierra Loxton

- Martin Zaki by Dan Moloney (and they should both not be heterosexual, because the story involves them having previously dated)

- Mance Warner by Austin Tyler Morris' fiancé (I couldnt find Morris in the mod but if I missed him there should probably be a negative relationship there)

- Johnathan Wolf by someone who was a trainee but seems to not be in the business

- Dave Lagana by Liz Savage (who I couldnt find in the mod and is currently not active)

- Craig West by Alexxis Falcon

- Ligero by Debbie Keitel and Sierra Loxton

- Mikey Whiplash by an anonymous group of people from Fierce Females, and Pollyanna said she had that same experience

- Jordan Devlin by someone I think isn't involved in wrestling, but most of what I could find about him was articles that vaguely talked about the situation itself and were more about his involvement with Progress and NXT UK

- Joey Ryan by someone who was a trainee but seems to not be in the business

- Matt Riddle by Candy Cartwright

- Dave Crist by Ziggy Haim (who i couldnt find) and Allie Kat

- Dave Crist and Samantha Heights by Max the Impaler

- Bram by an anonymous ex just referred to as Aimee, which was posted by Sierra Loxton so those two should have a negative relationship

there's some other stuff i've noticed while working on this post, Pete Dunne and David Starr should have a negative relationship, it sounds like Pete already hadn't liked Starr, hence the "Anti David Starr" tweet from last year. also, Pete Dunne and Millie McKenzie should probably be friends, and their tag team of The Bruisermates isn't in the mod

<p>Based on that list of accusations, if both parties are in the mod I've given them a hatred relationship, basically a way of saying they would never share a locker room. I will admit I have not been following all the accusations so some may have been missed, these are the ones I have added so far.</p><p> </p><p>

- Alexxis Falcon & Craig West</p><p>

- Candy Cartwright & Matt Riddle</p><p>

- Dan Moloney & Martin Zaki</p><p>

- Dave Crist & Max the Impaler</p><p>

- Debbie Keitel & El Ligero</p><p>

- Declan Kellett & Rebel Kenney</p><p>

- El Ligero & Sierra Loxton</p><p>

- Jack Sexsmith & Sierra Loxton</p><p>

- Joe Coffey & Sierra Loxton</p><p>

- Kaitlin Diemond & Michael Elgin</p><p>

- Killian Jacobs & Millie McKenzie</p><p>

- Mikey Whiplash & Pollyanna</p><p>

- Millie McKenzie & Travis Banks</p><p>

- Samantha Heights & Max the Impaler </p><p> </p><p>

Also regarding those who have been accused, which ones do you think should have their personality attributes changed, I had mass edited everyone without a personality attributes to have a Professional attribute, so chances are they would have this currently, from the accusations I've seen the best logical options would be either Bully, Scumbag or Sleazy. So for those who have followed these or have followed specific stories what would you suggest?</p>

Based on that list of accusations, if both parties are in the mod I've given them a hatred relationship, basically a way of saying they would never share a locker room. I will admit I have not been following all the accusations so some may have been missed, these are the ones I have added so far.

- Alexxis Falcon & Craig West

- Candy Cartwright & Matt Riddle

- Dan Moloney & Martin Zaki

- Dave Crist & Max the Impaler

- Debbie Keitel & El Ligero

- Declan Kellett & Rebel Kenney

- El Ligero & Sierra Loxton

- Jack Sexsmith & Sierra Loxton

- Joe Coffey & Sierra Loxton

- Kaitlin Diemond & Michael Elgin

- Killian Jacobs & Millie McKenzie

- Mikey Whiplash & Pollyanna

- Millie McKenzie & Travis Banks

- Samantha Heights & Max the Impaler

Also regarding those who have been accused, which ones do you think should have their personality attributes changed, I had mass edited everyone without a personality attributes to have a Professional attribute, so chances are they would have this currently, from the accusations I've seen the best logical options would be either Bully, Scumbag or Sleazy. So for those who have followed these or have followed specific stories what would you suggest?

Ligs should be Bully having been a trainee of his and listening to the stuff Amir Jordan, Myles Kayman and others have said. I'd also suggest Dan Molony from FCP get the hatred relationship with Ligs, Banks and Devlin as he is being very outspoken on Twitter.

Hey i think it should be easier to get a show on Internet Terrestrial. It was hard for me to get an insignificant promotion show on youtube when in reality, anybody can post almost anything on youtube

The requirements for YouTube is one pop in one region, is that too hard to reach?

Although looking at it I may limit it to requiring you be in the country for each region, if only to limit it for abuse.

Based on that list of accusations, if both parties are in the mod I've given them a hatred relationship, basically a way of saying they would never share a locker room. I will admit I have not been following all the accusations so some may have been missed, these are the ones I have added so far.

- Alexxis Falcon & Craig West

- Candy Cartwright & Matt Riddle

- Dan Moloney & Martin Zaki

- Dave Crist & Max the Impaler

- Debbie Keitel & El Ligero

- Declan Kellett & Rebel Kenney

- El Ligero & Sierra Loxton

- Jack Sexsmith & Sierra Loxton

- Joe Coffey & Sierra Loxton

- Kaitlin Diemond & Michael Elgin

- Killian Jacobs & Millie McKenzie

- Mikey Whiplash & Pollyanna

- Millie McKenzie & Travis Banks

- Samantha Heights & Max the Impaler

Also regarding those who have been accused, which ones do you think should have their personality attributes changed, I had mass edited everyone without a personality attributes to have a Professional attribute, so chances are they would have this currently, from the accusations I've seen the best logical options would be either Bully, Scumbag or Sleazy. So for those who have followed these or have followed specific stories what would you suggest?

I'd have Charli Evans set to Hatred with Banks as well, not sure if you've already done it but Pollyanna should have Hatred with Ospreay & Priestley after Will & Bea got her blacklisted from promotions.

I'd have Charli Evans set to Hatred with Banks as well, not sure if you've already done it but Pollyanna should have Hatred with Ospreay & Priestley after Will & Bea got her blacklisted from promotions.

Polly's stuff has been there since I knew about it a year or so ago when she was outing them, didn't have her perpetrator down but do now.

This is mostly because even though I do this I still think there is a line between professional and personal lives, hence why I don't hunt too much into sexualities and personal relationships unless it's with another wrestler since that's not our business however accurate you want to be, if it's mentioned I'll change it, or their open about it I'll make changes, but I'm not one for digging into peoples personal lives for a computer game.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheWho87" data-cite="TheWho87" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47681" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How can you run a game with so many companies active, do you have some kind of beast of a computer?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I have a top-of-the-line gaming computer, yes. I use it for streaming.</p>

Just a heads up, I'm not directly following the accusations cause they seem to be all over now, in terms of reports coming from multiple areas, and I don't really want to hunt them out, so if you see any that are relevant just bring them up, don't need to go into details. I'm open to adding personalities to these individuals as well, Bully, Scumbag or Sleazy seem to be the most logical options.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheWho87" data-cite="TheWho87" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47681" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just a heads up, I'm not directly following the accusations cause they seem to be all over now and I don't really want to hunt them out, so if you see any that are relevant just bring them up, don't need to go into details. I'm open to adding personalities to these individuals as well, Bully, Scumbag or Sleazy seem to be the most logical options.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> They're definitely not over, several names have been brought forward today.</p>