Mods by TheWho87 - Real World Updates

Any chance you can give everyone the age is just a number attribute and the one that slows decline. It would really help the game alot. Finally people over 65 would not just sit there. People would not decline fast too.

You can bulk edit that in the database yourself if you wish? Not sure on TheWho's thoughts but I don't think everyone in the database should have an attribute, that is designed to be for those who can fight off father time when the majority can't.

Although I've not tested to see how bad the decline in this years game is. So I could just be chatting waffle.

You can bulk edit that in the database yourself if you wish? Not sure on TheWho's thoughts but I don't think everyone in the database should have an attribute, that is designed to be for those who can fight off father time when the majority can't.

Although I've not tested to see how bad the decline in this years game is. So I could just be chatting waffle.

Actually no you can't bulk edit. You can't mass edit attributes in the game. Remember adam saying you can mass edit almost everything. Well apparently attributes was not one of them.

Age is just a number attribute is more than important than the decline one. I'm just tired of seeing pointless people in the game world. Literally just waiting to die because you can't do anything with them. Vince McMahon should not be useless and has been in every game except 05 in current mods.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Totalwarfare2020" data-cite="Totalwarfare2020" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47681" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Any chance you can give everyone the age is just a number attribute and the one that slows decline. It would really help the game alot. Finally people over 65 would not just sit there. People would not decline fast too.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I also hate that older ppl are so useless, but this shouldnt be something everyone has. Someone like Jericho is built for this. Batista or Grand Khali? Not so much</p>

Just a heads up, most of what I'm doing is sorting out rosters and contracts, I tend to base contracts off of a 3 month period but with how things have been I'm basing them off shows from December to present. I've also done some drastic changes to attribues/personalities, most of which were based off my old system that was mostly cloned from each other so I've wiped all that away and started mostly fresh, I've transfered over some of the addictions and have done some attributes for a few workers but the plan is to tackle them one step at a time when I've got the contracts sorted.

I'm looking to get a new beta up for/over the weekend.

Just a heads up, most of what I'm doing is sorting out rosters and contracts, I tend to base contracts off of a 3 month period but with how things have been I'm basing them off shows from December to present. I've also done some drastic changes to attribues/personalities, most of which were based off my old system that was mostly cloned from each other so I've wiped all that away and started mostly fresh, I've transfered over some of the addictions and have done some attributes for a few workers but the plan is to tackle them one step at a time when I've got the contracts sorted.

I'm looking to get a new beta up for/over the weekend.

Amazing! I’d love to be able to play this over the weekend.

Updated the first post with an updated beta, I've updated rosters for most promotions in America, Canada and the British Isles, I'm looking to work on Japan, Europe and Australia for the next beta and then start on Mexico before working on switching around some promotions.

Database: BETA #3

I've been out of the loop and just popped my head in for a couple of minutes.

A couple of things I just found out that I'm not 100% sure you've been told.

Braun Strowman is apparently dating Raquel of NXT.

Alexa Bliss should be set as Bisexual as apparently she is now dating woman outside the biz.

Hey man, I'm planning on adding the promotion I work with based in Ontario, Canada. Well... train with. i was supposed to have my first match, but COVID-19 kind of put that on hold, unfortunately.

We've had some big names make appearances over the 5 years including Ted DiBiase, Ricky Steamboat, Tyson Kidd, Honky Tonk Man, Vickie Guerrero, Tommy Dreamer, Billy Gunn, Robbie E, the Spirit Squad, Tito Santana, Mark Henry, Bret Hart, Tully Blanchard, Lex Luger, Typhoon/Shockmaster, Jimmy Hart, Santino Marella, Madison Rayne, MFJ, etc.

Was wondering if you wanted the info when released. I have no idea how to do graphics, so I'm not sure how much I can help there.

The promotion has it's own Wrestling School.

I wouldn't even mind sending you the finished copy if you want to use it. Or we can collab and you can add it together if you want! Just let me know!

They currently draw about 150-250 per event (the last.. 5, I believe, have sold out), except for their big yearly charity event which draws 600-800 with the exception of last year where it was close to 2,000 (due to very big names coming).

i have pm you

Updated the first post with an updated beta, here is the big one, rosters for all active promotions have been updated along with all contract lengths, Full Impact Pro and New Generation Wrestling have been closed down and replaced with Fight Clup Pro and Game Changer Wrestling. This is still in a beta phase so there will be some issues. since the full game is now out the start date is now set for June 2020.

Database: BETA #4

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rawisericho" data-cite="Rawisericho" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47681" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks Who! Question, has popularity in AEW, NXT, and such been fixed/adjusted?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not yet, the focus was get the rosters/contracts done, then work on that, that'll be in the next update, this is more new rosters, what did I miss.</p>

WWE Raw Women's Championship from Becky Lynch to Asuka.

Becky Lynch (Rebecca Knox) starting absence pregnancy for 37+ weeks.

Brett Matthews (Zack Ryder) renamed Matt Cardona since that's his official name now and he's said Brett Matthews was just a backyard wrestling name in the recent Chris Van Vliet interview on youtube.

Rusev / Miroslav Barnyashev now goes by the ring name Miro, as said on Twitter. So that'd be a new alter ego, I think.

Rachael Ellering doesn't have an NXT contract anymore.

Adam Blampied's starting absence should be deleted, as he's come back to YouTube.

<p>It's mods like Killing the buisness that makes me wish this mod was more leniant on Popularity, I've had more fun with that Mod booking a show and having fun than worrying if my company is gonna die within the first week, sometimes wanting realism out of your mod just makes it worse, look at WWE2K for example.</p><p> </p><p>

So dropping WWE to Medium just to solve the problem with the company falling in popularity within the first week is an easy fix but it's bad in the long run, I don't know if you have personal problems with WWE or Women's Wrestling or anyone that's not an "indy darling" for their stats to be so shit, it's sad that the only good thing about this mod is the number of workers and the Graphics file.</p>

It's mods like Killing the buisness that makes me wish this mod was more leniant on Popularity, I've had more fun with that Mod booking a show and having fun than worrying if my company is gonna die within the first week, sometimes wanting realism out of your mod just makes it worse, look at WWE2K for example.

So dropping WWE to Medium just to solve the problem with the company falling in popularity within the first week is an easy fix but it's bad in the long run, I don't know if you have personal problems with WWE or Women's Wrestling or anyone that's not an "indy darling" for their stats to be so shit, it's sad that the only good thing about this mod is the number of workers and the Graphics file.

The creator of this mod as already told that so far he has been working on contracts and, like you said " "number of workers and graphics file".. Popularity will come in one of the next updates.. so just be patient =)

It's mods like Killing the buisness that makes me wish this mod was more leniant on Popularity, I've had more fun with that Mod booking a show and having fun than worrying if my company is gonna die within the first week, sometimes wanting realism out of your mod just makes it worse, look at WWE2K for example.

So dropping WWE to Medium just to solve the problem with the company falling in popularity within the first week is an easy fix but it's bad in the long run, I don't know if you have personal problems with WWE or Women's Wrestling or anyone that's not an "indy darling" for their stats to be so shit, it's sad that the only good thing about this mod is the number of workers and the Graphics file.

As I said on Twitter when I said I dropped them to medium, I was waiting for the screechers to start complaining.

Yes I have dropped WWE down to Medium size, but they are still at 70 pop in the US, Canada and UK, with 60 in the rest of the world, I'd argue that's still rather big, but within the game engine that's considered to be a medium company, they are still the biggest company in the world and I have adjusted the other big players in a similar fashion and they all work better than they were forced to conform to th requirements of the game, their still drawing the same numbers for shows, it just puts them all at a stage of stable popularity rather than losing pop to get there.

There will always be a group who hate how I underrate popularity, and if you have a problem with it, use a different mod, I feel it's better to underrate than overrate, and if you want that there are other mods better suited for you.

To be clear, what I did was drop WWE from 80 pop to 70 pop because they would gradually lost pop within the first two weeks and fall in size, and in my current tests with them set at 70 they tend to be stable or grow slightly.

If you don't like the mod why would you waste your time throwing shit at it? Just use the one you like. Every mode has pros and cons a none is perfect. WWE ratings have been falling for a while now and that trend doesn't seem to be disspearing any time soon. In the other hand if you expect to have 13k wrestlers in the mod of course there are going to be some flaws on their stats. As i said, appreciate that the mod exists and if you don't like it then don't play it. Simple as that.

How do the updates work exactly? If I'm doing a wwe save then in real life Roman gets released, would the update cause that to happen in my ongoing save?

No, the updates are for the actual database itself. Your save games are unaffected by what goes on in the database. They're separate entities. Otherwise, you wouldn't really be playing the game, the game would be playing you:D

No, the updates are for the actual database itself. Your save games are unaffected by what goes on in the database. They're separate entities. Otherwise, you wouldn't really be playing the game, the game would be playing you:D

Right, thanks. That makes sense. What about the game world in an active save then? Will it gradually get filled with generic workers with no pictures as the real people retire? Or does it empty entirely if you turn off regeneration? In that sense, is it even possible to have a save that goes for decades or more?

As I said on Twitter when I said I dropped them to medium, I was waiting for the screechers to start complaining.

Yes I have dropped WWE down to Medium size, but they are still at 70 pop in the US, Canada and UK, with 60 in the rest of the world, I'd argue that's still rather big, but within the game engine that's considered to be a medium company, they are still the biggest company in the world and I have adjusted the other big players in a similar fashion and they all work better than they were forced to conform to th requirements of the game, their still drawing the same numbers for shows, it just puts them all at a stage of stable popularity rather than losing pop to get there.

There will always be a group who hate how I underrate popularity, and if you have a problem with it, use a different mod, I feel it's better to underrate than overrate, and if you want that there are other mods better suited for you.

To be clear, what I did was drop WWE from 80 pop to 70 pop because they would gradually lost pop within the first two weeks and fall in size, and in my current tests with them set at 70 they tend to be stable or grow slightly.

Don't listen to this guy Who. Most of us agree with this decision. Hell, I'm not even buying the game at this point (first time I won't be) and I'm still keeping up with this mod progress because its so good. Waiting patiently for popularity to be adjusted.

Probably an issue you're aware of and already fixed, but definitely should change NJPW and AEW contracts to exclusive written deals. Some of the first events to happen on my playthrough were a bunch of NJPW guys signing contracts with other Japanese companies and WWE sending offers to a few AEW guys who then sign the contracts and are under contract to both companies at the same time.

Love the mod as always, was very happy to see that you're still banging these out as it was definitely my favorite 2016 RW mod. Thanks for keeping at it!

I've just started a game as the nwa and they don't have any titles assigned. I don't know if I've done something wrong or if they should be there, just thought it worth mentioning. Not a big deal I suppose as they can be added

I've just started a game as the nwa and they don't have any titles assigned. I don't know if I've done something wrong or if they should be there, just thought it worth mentioning. Not a big deal I suppose as they can be added

they are alliance titles.

Excellent answer! I am excited to try this mod out. I'd much rather have things underrated than OVERrated like a mod or two that is out there now. That ruins the game for me quickly. thanks for all the work!