Mods by TheWho87 - Real World Updates

Might have answered my question here but i was wondering if contracts were up do date yet, just having a look through an Viper isn't associated with NXT:UK. Or how much detail you go into re contracts and lower companies, since some companies are set to closed in your beta

Might have answered my question here but i was wondering if contracts were up do date yet, just having a look through an Viper isn't associated with NXT:UK. Or how much detail you go into re contracts and lower companies, since some companies are set to closed in your beta

I have literally just finished NXT:UK and testing the data now, WWE, NXT and NXT:UK all sorted out for the next update of the beta.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheWho87" data-cite="TheWho87" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47681" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah I plan on reviewing all WWE and AEW pop for the main update</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I’m not sure much work is needed on the popularity side of things. It’s just the way the game seems to penalise every little thing that is costing the booker a decent rating and losing tv slots.</p><p> </p><p> When I play NXT, the AI is booking AEW and topping out shows between 57-60.</p><p> </p><p> Needs to be a balance between what is fun for the user, and what is realistic in terms of popularity.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jonnycosmic" data-cite="jonnycosmic" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47681" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I’m not sure much work is needed on the popularity side of things. It’s just the way the game seems to penalise every little thing that is costing the booker a decent rating and losing tv slots.<p> </p><p> When I play NXT, the AI is booking AEW and topping out shows between 57-60.</p><p> </p><p> Needs to be a balance between what is fun for the user, and what is realistic in terms of popularity.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Already answered that issue</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheWho87" data-cite="TheWho87" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47681" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah I plan on reviewing all WWE and AEW pop for the main update</div></blockquote>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jonnycosmic" data-cite="jonnycosmic" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47681" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I’m not sure much work is needed on the popularity side of things. It’s just the way the game seems to penalise every little thing that is costing the booker a decent rating and losing tv slots.<p> </p><p> When I play NXT, the AI is booking AEW and topping out shows between 57-60.</p><p> </p><p> Needs to be a balance between what is fun for the user, and what is realistic in terms of popularity.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ha, it’s funny you say that. When I play AEW I feel like the AI is way overpowered playing NXT.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rawisericho" data-cite="Rawisericho" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47681" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ha, it’s funny you say that. When I play AEW I feel like the AI is way overpowered playing NXT.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It’s true. The AI is way overpowered playing the opposite fed, because they don’t get booking penalties. These are the ratings you would be getting if you weren’t penalised for everything.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheWho87" data-cite="TheWho87" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47681" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Already answered that issue</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Are you going to keep NXT as a development fed, or move it to a 3rd brand for WWE? I’m not sure it still works as a dev. fed. I’m conflicted as to how to play NXT.</p>

Are you going to keep NXT as a development fed, or move it to a 3rd brand for WWE? I’m not sure it still works as a dev. fed. I’m conflicted as to how to play NXT.

At the moment they will stay a development promotion, this may change at some point, but for the foreseeable future they will be a development fed, the same with NXT:UK.

Any reason the mod is set in 2021?

The beta will only allow games to start in January or February, as such to set my mod to either of these dates would require undoing information, setting it to 2021 just makes things easier while the beta game is active, when the full release is available I will correct the date as it will be able to play from the current date.

Can't seem to multi advance past Friday Week 2 using Beta #2. Using the most current #10 patch from Ryland, and when I try it in other mods or the default game it goes through fine. Getting run-time error 3021 = no current record.

Report it in the Tech Support section, I have no clue on what could cause a runtime error or how to fix it.

Hey man, I'm planning on adding the promotion I work with based in Ontario, Canada. Well... train with. i was supposed to have my first match, but COVID-19 kind of put that on hold, unfortunately.

We've had some big names make appearances over the 5 years including Ted DiBiase, Ricky Steamboat, Tyson Kidd, Honky Tonk Man, Vickie Guerrero, Tommy Dreamer, Billy Gunn, Robbie E, the Spirit Squad, Tito Santana, Mark Henry, Bret Hart, Tully Blanchard, Lex Luger, Typhoon/Shockmaster, Jimmy Hart, Santino Marella, Madison Rayne, MFJ, etc.

Was wondering if you wanted the info when released. I have no idea how to do graphics, so I'm not sure how much I can help there.

The promotion has it's own Wrestling School.

I wouldn't even mind sending you the finished copy if you want to use it. Or we can collab and you can add it together if you want! Just let me know!

They currently draw about 150-250 per event (the last.. 5, I believe, have sold out), except for their big yearly charity event which draws 600-800 with the exception of last year where it was close to 2,000 (due to very big names coming).

Well a name is a good starting point.

Also in regard to promotions, I'm looking at switching up some active promotions, I'm looking at closing down FIP and NGW, so I'm open with swapping them with another promotion in the US and UK or maybe from another region, I'd rather have promotions who have a roster who's mostly already in the game, although one promotion I've been suggested added for a bit has been GCW, although I'm open to other options.

I use your data as the base for mine. I shut down ASW in the UK (with the elimination of touring contracts and the small shows they've been running for the last year I didn't feel like they were as relevant).

I added IWA-MS (running shows weekly), DEFY (Northwest indy with nearly the full roster in your data already) and GCW (some big shows with a product the new game is tailored too). Also added FCP.

Kept FIP as they are an active promotion and you have much of the roster.

Don’t know if it’s an issue with the current beta or maybe just the way the game plays but I started an save on your mod and in 4 days nearly all factions across the active companies have been disbanded, bullet club, undisputed era, inner circle etc. Also ones I’m not too aware of from the likes of AAA and lucha underground. Game issue you think?

Don’t know if it’s an issue with the current beta or maybe just the way the game plays but I started an save on your mod and in 4 days nearly all factions across the active companies have been disbanded, bullet club, undisputed era, inner circle etc. Also ones I’m not too aware of from the likes of AAA and lucha underground. Game issue you think?

Apparently, it's a face/heel rebalancing thing that will happen frequently at the start of games until things have settled.

I also mass edited stables to be factions instead of the converted alliances, if you switch them back then they don't get shut down but the members get changed.

Can't seem to multi advance past Friday Week 2 using Beta #2. Using the most current #10 patch from Ryland, and when I try it in other mods or the default game it goes through fine. Getting run-time error 3021 = no current record.

I encountered this earlier in testing using the Beta #10, I've since updated to Beta #11 and I can progress to Saturday.

do you have anymore info on them i may add them to may database

GCW is likely much bigger looking at their championship history.

Chinlock is growing fast but it's in Canada, so most talent is homegrown or local due to our poor dollar.

They bring in bigger names for the big shows, especially the ones for charity (where they get no profit - pretty cool).

I was looking for video from the big event, but no luck. I know someone has it because it was on local TV but it's not online. They decided recently to start video logging their stuff. Before it was local on TV or not recorded at all.

It's drawing a good sized crowd but it's still in its infancy. 4 years aside from 2 one off charity shows before that.

The picture in the Facebook banner is the crowd from their show in the summer with a couple thousand fans.

https://m.facebook.com/ChinlockWrestling/

And here's a Rumble from about a year ago that shows some talent and the setup.

I can just add them myself. It's no big deal!