willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

I know it's a super late response to this one but I cannot seem to find the original files. I guarantee you someone in the alt thread can do this though.

No problem, I've asked in a couple of other places but hopefully someone will take me up on it :)

Great new work as always

After seeing the revamp for JCW, I have to say, I have a craving to play this revamped JCW. It gives a much different vibe to JCW and I for one want to try building it from the ground up. It looks so good! Thanks so much for it.

Though, I will say I sort of wish the secondary and tag titles played up to the dragon theme that JCW now has though. Like I mean King of Dragons, Openweight Dragons, things like that. Though that's me just thinking to play up to the theme.

Normally I don't do deathmatch stuff, but the work on BBP seems so wonderful that I must. Plus doing a company that alternates between deathmatches and slobberknockers seems like it could be a lot of fun.

Think I'll give that a shot as well and see if I can't manage to pull that off. Might do this first just because it would be a lot different to me than just doing JCW.

Thanks as always for these wonderful new logos, banners and belts, will. You honestly do so much great work. :)

Great work!!!

Thanks!

Great logos and belts. Welcome back!

Thank you, glad to be back!

You're the best!

Around!

Nothing's gonna ever keep you down

You're the Best!

Around!

You're the Best!

Around!

Welcome back!

AZpnPQ7.jpg

Daniel-san?!?

No problem, I've asked in a couple of other places but hopefully someone will take me up on it :)

Great new work as always

It should be an easy edit. I'll give it a try this weekend if I have a chance. I'm not great at edits but adding an S shouldn't be crazy hard.

After seeing the revamp for JCW, I have to say, I have a craving to play this revamped JCW. It gives a much different vibe to JCW and I for one want to try building it from the ground up. It looks so good! Thanks so much for it.

Though, I will say I sort of wish the secondary and tag titles played up to the dragon theme that JCW now has though. Like I mean King of Dragons, Openweight Dragons, things like that. Though that's me just thinking to play up to the theme.

Normally I don't do deathmatch stuff, but the work on BBP seems so wonderful that I must. Plus doing a company that alternates between deathmatches and slobberknockers seems like it could be a lot of fun.

Think I'll give that a shot as well and see if I can't manage to pull that off. Might do this first just because it would be a lot different to me than just doing JCW.

Thanks as always for these wonderful new logos, banners and belts, will. You honestly do so much great work. :)

Thanks! I thought about doing unique names for the titles like DG but the bio mentions they are pretty traditional so I went with traditional title names. The backstory on the Unified World HW is that they were using The GCG World HW when the promotion started and eventually unified that belt with their own HW belt. I thought that would be interesting.

Those are fantastic, love the Bushido Blood in particular. I already have a BJW-style promotion on the go but may have to rebrand because those designs are just calling out to me.

Glad you like them! I'm not sure why it is but for me booking a deathmatch/slobberknocker promotion is a ton of fun!

Would there be any chance of junior titles for Japanese Championship Wrestling? Like a world Jr and a pan Pacific Jr.

The idea of the tag division being open weight is giving me a ton of ideas.

That's funny because I said to myself when I was making these that someone would ask for a Junior title. I thought of JCW in the same vein as GCG and BCG in that they would never add a Junior title but If I have time this weekend I'll see what I can come up with.

Thanks! I thought about doing unique names for the titles like DG but the bio mentions they are pretty traditional so I went with traditional title names. The backstory on the Unified World HW is that they were using The GCG World HW when the promotion started and eventually unified that belt with their own HW belt. I thought that would be interesting.

That's actually pretty cool cuz my first thought for the Unified belt was they would do a tournament for the first world champion and give the two finalists one of GCC World title and Original BHOTWG World title and then in the finals the two belts would be unified into that belt to crown the first world champion.

Ah. Okay, the entire backstory makes way more sense now for the titles! Interesting stuff. Makes way more sense now.

That's actually pretty cool cuz my first thought for the Unified belt was they would do a tournament for the first world champion and give the two finalists one of GCC World title and Original BHOTWG World title and then in the finals the two belts would be unified into that belt to crown the first world champion.

In regards to the backstory I came up with the junior title I posted below was merged with the old GCG Openweight title. Well in my version of JCW that is.

I would appreciate that, thank you! there's no rush though, mod is months away from being released lol

Here you go:

5cQKedS.png

VOZm39r.jpg

and here is the JCW Unified World Junior Championship...

T79Ew5i.jpg

In regards to the backstory I came up with the junior title I posted below was merged with the old GCG Openweight title. Well in my version of JCW that is.

Here you go:

5cQKedS.png

VOZm39r.jpg

and here is the JCW Unified World Junior Championship...

T79Ew5i.jpg

I really appreciate that, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
I tend to say this every time but I think this is your best work yet. Amazing job.

Thank you!

Love the updated QoA logo and titles. They have a really wonderful feel to them. Thanks for sharing will!

Can't wait to see the WSPW stuff. The logo looks fantastic.

Thanks, belts should be done soon I hope

Best banner ever

Thanks, in no way, shape, or form did I rip that off from the Milwaukee Bucks

I bet they have a great Stag-Steam division

If they don't have an event called "The Buck Stops Here", then I don't know what.

Where can I get a ticket? Seems like they'll give me more bang for my buck.

Oh deer, you guys had to start with the puns!

Rumor has it that their TV show is sponsored by Star-Bucks.