willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

Last one for a bit, I've been neglecting my diary...

32xGffa.png

1nIjT7W.jpg

xXeIcht.jpg

iHtq6HB.jpg

sa3rHou.jpg

ZNL0dPy.jpg

7PFbzXN.jpgJWMD7m2.jpg

ERtzK89.png

I know I'm a little late to the party here, but ACPW is my favourite non japanese promotion to book, and this is a wonderful job! Thank you again for the fantastic work

I know there's some forum rule against advertising or payment, but I do believe I saw people accepting commissions so there's some middle ground there I'd be willing to tread to support and give back for all you've given us, will. Maybe not an ongoing donation like patreon (seeing how unstable my income flow is) but a one-off like ko-fi, sure.

I know I'm a little late to the party here, but ACPW is my favourite non japanese promotion to book, and this is a wonderful job! Thank you again for the fantastic work

Thanks, glad you like them!

hey will! Any chance you have a NeoTokyo Joshi Futures' banner?

Did I lost it somewhere, or you never made it?

Here you go:

f85Hct1.jpg

I honestly think banners are pretty useless so sometimes I forget to do them.

If you started a Patreon, I'd pledge.

Same tbh

I know there's some forum rule against advertising or payment, but I do believe I saw people accepting commissions so there's some middle ground there I'd be willing to tread to support and give back for all you've given us, will. Maybe not an ongoing donation like patreon (seeing how unstable my income flow is) but a one-off like ko-fi, sure.

I appreciate the sentiment from all three of you but I do this as a hobby so I would never want to take money from anyone. But I am very appreciative of the offers from all of you!

Hello everyone, I'd love a logo and a banner for this company I have made in the CVERSE world :

Ligue de Lutte Professionnel

LLP

(In english it means Professional Wrestling League)

I'd like it to be in black and red please! The company is based in Montreal, Qc, Canada.

Thank you very much

Hello everyone, I'd love a logo and a banner for this company I have made in the CVERSE world :

Ligue de Lutte Professionnel

LLP

(In english it means Professional Wrestling League)

I'd like it to be in black and red please! The company is based in Montreal, Qc, Canada.

Thank you very much

This is a thread just for Willr0ck and his work, if you want to make requests this is the thread you need :)

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=546214

I don't think that you can ever top this one.

I agree, it's truly amazing

That's terrifying

But the FCW logo is beautiful

How dare you! That is a beautiful piece of art! - the real one is in the next post

They're a nice thing to have on the "hall of fame" screen to be fair, not sure if they are used anywhere else though?

Investments screen, and when going through the results of the show the banner is at the top.

Meh, I get it, they are part of the game but I never notice them tbh.

Can't wait to see the fcw belts, that rock one is hilarious ����

Thanks, new belts are in the next post. It's gonna be hard to not use the Rock's belt though.

Ah so I see Puerto Rican Power finally decided to put his face on his championship belt...

He's the most electrifiying man in Puerto Rico.

I was thinking GCG, but he already did those a few years back that I still use. And the look those have are great.

Maybe High Impact Wrestling? It only has a single title from years back and the logo has never been updated or touched. So Will could have fun with it since it has no real identity other than the name.

Personally think it should be a Stunt Show product, but that's me.

Forgot to add that your FCW stuff rocks Will!