willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

Amazing stuff once again!

Now, let's see which company we can pressure you into next...haha

Thanks, not sure what I'll tackle next

TCW with all the active and retired belts would be incredible, but I'm not telling you anything you don't already know. :p

Maybe TCW, I like to stay away from the bigger US promotions mainly b/c i hate using them in game. I like the smaller companies and rarely play with a US fed but I may give them a shot.

I was thinking GCG, but he already did those a few years back that I still use. And the look those have are great.

Maybe High Impact Wrestling? It only has a single title from years back and the logo has never been updated or touched. So Will could have fun with it since it has no real identity other than the name.

Personally think it should be a Stunt Show product, but that's me.

Forgot to add that your FCW stuff rocks Will!

I've attempted HIW in the past but never likes the results but I may give them another look.

Another great rebranding! Love especially that FCW Tag title

Thanks!

Love the FCW stuff! Can't wait to use it. I think my vote would be for APW next--Australia needs some love!

Australia doesn't get nice things, just kidding. I'll try to tackle some Aussie companies soon.

Alright Willr0ck, bit slow of me, and I don't have the best eyesight so I could be wrong, but I believe the WINNOW trophies are spelt wrong? I'm sure that says "royaty" instead of "royalty"?

It either is a spelling error or the font squished together when I shrunk it down in PS. I doubt I'll try to fix it honestly but I might cover it up with black or something.

Custom Promotion request inspired by this

?

Based in the South East region, possibly with New Orleans as a home arena. So maybe some heavy VooDoo and/or Cajun influence? Or just generally supernatural or whatever (New Orleans is considered the most haunted city in the US)

World Heavyweight title

A Mid-Card title

Tag Team titles

Hardcore title

Women's title

and maybe any trophies you could come up with

Possible name: Liber Wrestling Federation (LWF) though I'm open to whatever name you come up with

Custom Promotion request inspired by this
?

Based in the South East region, possibly with New Orleans as a home arena. So maybe some heavy VooDoo and/or Cajun influence? Or just generally supernatural or whatever (New Orleans is considered the most haunted city in the US)

World Heavyweight title

A Mid-Card title

Tag Team titles

Hardcore title

Women's title

and maybe any trophies you could come up with

Possible name: Liber Wrestling Federation (LWF) though I'm open to whatever name you come up with

This isn't a request thread

• 4 weeks later...
Here's the FCW complete set...

4Mt7ntC.png

HCHOB7G.jpg

h4CTlJW.jpg

s9uJM6N.jpg

VXzKpuJ.jpgvnu600f.jpg

bhKuj7m.jpg

YeVT9Bu.jpg

(tournament title)

Damn will you knock it out of the park again! So amazed at the detail and design of this set, havent been around the forums as often but I always make sure to find your thread :p

So despite my hate for the big 3 US promotions I've finally decided to give in to requests and rebrand TCW. I can't make up my mind which way to go so I'm going to let you guys choose. Below are two options, tell me which one you like and why?

Option 1:

Nmzw1KZ.jpg

w2Ii4KY.jpg

Option 2:

KMXOb0C.png

VBwJWtz.jpg

Personally I am slightly leaning towards option 1 but I know it's a drastic change from the original.

That first TCW logo is amazing! Looks like like a promotion that's trying not only to present itself as the real deal, but also as the best that's ever done it! I can imagine them as a workrate-centric company, that tries very hard to create the idea that their matches are the best around.

I see marketing possibilities in the whole 'King of Pro Wrestling' thing.

I'm partial to the 'King of Sport' branding. It makes me feel like they would be doing a forbidden door gimmick with PGHW or Burning Hammer.

The Blueprint makes me think of Impact. Just a former strong promotion who are now irrelevant and tertiary.