willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

I don't know why, but I really like the addition of the chains. Definitely unique. I'm curious to whether it would translate well to a belt in real life.

Also, if I could make a request. When you post your logos, could you the background you use a separate image as well for us to use in making event/TV logos? I can do a simple gradient and make it look decent enough, but some of your backgrounds have looked pretty cool (such as BOW and TCW-Japan) and I'd like to be able to have a sense of uniformity with the original logo. If you don't want to provide that, no worries, I just wanted to ask in case you were cool with it.

Actually several old school Japanese wrestling belts had chains. The NWA Interntional title which is part of the Triple Crown had chains as did the All Asia tag titles. The King Of Freedoms belt has chains as well and is fairly new. Not sure they had them but I thought it looked cool. See below for the backgrounds:

zcJZQlP.jpgiyFMeAZ.jpg

VEysVy5.jpgEsjGZDt.jpg

uPFLg9I.jpg

For me it's the flags on both belts, they again are just this small addition that really enhances the overall design.

I must admit I think I've seen chains on a couple of custom titles somewhere on the forums before and thought no that's not for me, just not my taste personally - but these two belts have totally reversed that opinion, they look incredible.

Thanks! And as I mentioned above, chains were on many different older Japanese wrestling belts. I just think they look cool honestly.

Chains look so dope

Thank you!

Here's the second one for TCW Japan...

TCW Japan International Champion:

xmWOUEf.png

vbO9FMr.jpg

A bit late to the party. Work has been busy. But wow, both belts look amazing! Like everyone else the added Chains just fits in so well. Gives it that foreign Japan vibe. Much appreciated for all the hard work you put in!

I'll second (or, I guess third) the praise for the chains. I love the old All Asia Tag titles and they're the first thing I think of when I see chains on a belt.

Thank you! Looks lik the chains are a winner.

A bit late to the party. Work has been busy. But wow, both belts look amazing! Like everyone else the added Chains just fits in so well. Gives it that foreign Japan vibe. Much appreciated for all the hard work you put in!

Thanks, glad you like the set so far! Third belt will be up in a few minutes.

The chains are ok I guess, but call me when you've added some whips too!

And the new TCW Japan BDSM Champion!

Something Something CBT Champion

kyJkips.jpg

Wolf Hawkins new gimmick = money!

That's a championship for another website guys

All of your graphics are freaking awesome. I really loved the King of Pro Wrestling rebrand and it inspired me to create a very immersive database integration within Clickup/Notion. Not sure which I'm going to build it out in yet -- I'm trying to set up auto updates from MDB exports by sharing the save game folder to Google Drive or a web server and pushing the MDB file through an API that converts the data to CSV and then updates specific records. I'm planning to make it available to everyone.

Here's what my current dashboard for my 2018 save looks like:

https://i.imgur.com/Jxe4n40.png

Also wanted to share this here -- I created a new render for Golden Ticket, a Money In The Bank style briefcase belt:

https://i.imgur.com/YrwtrvG.jpeg

I've basically spent more time in Photoshop and Notion/Excel this week than I have in the game and have literally booked just two shows lol. But I'm super excited about where this is going and may turn it into a diary later down the line. I'm trying my best to avoid rushing into a brand split; I have that in my 2020 DB save and we're completely dominating, but I've lately found the 2018 DB to be much more immersive.

Here's a few TV logos I originally made for my 2020 save. I basically just updated the day on Lightning (in my 2020 save it runs on Saturday).

Would really appreciate if I could get some help making them a bit more on-brand!

Tuesday Night Mayhem:

https://i.imgur.com/bnCdfel.jpeg

Wednesday Night Lightning:

https://i.imgur.com/ZCywLbj

EDIT: Here's another TV logo for Saturday Night Lightning from my 2020 save:

https://i.imgur.com/6Zx0ipJ.jpeg

KC Glenn is at 90 pop about 8 months in! I really like this one. Y'all are more than welcome to use these in your personal games but I'm seriously considering launching a diary (or maybe even just building out the diary as a Notion page and putting summaries inside the diary thread).

My constant struggle is choosing between building up TCW or running a puro company in Japan. All my struggles are now solved. Brilliant!

Thanks, glad you like it!

All of your graphics are freaking awesome. I really loved the King of Pro Wrestling rebrand and it inspired me to create a very immersive database integration within Clickup/Notion. Not sure which I'm going to build it out in yet -- I'm trying to set up auto updates from MDB exports by sharing the save game folder to Google Drive or a web server and pushing the MDB file through an API that converts the data to CSV and then updates specific records. I'm planning to make it available to everyone.

Here's what my current dashboard for my 2018 save looks like:

https://i.imgur.com/Jxe4n40.png

Also wanted to share this here -- I created a new render for Golden Ticket, a Money In The Bank style briefcase belt:

https://i.imgur.com/YrwtrvG.jpeg

I've basically spent more time in Photoshop and Notion/Excel this week than I have in the game and have literally booked just two shows lol. But I'm super excited about where this is going and may turn it into a diary later down the line. I'm trying my best to avoid rushing into a brand split; I have that in my 2020 DB save and we're completely dominating, but I've lately found the 2018 DB to be much more immersive.

Thank you! And thanks for sharing. I'm sure some TCW players would like to use your Golden Ticket idea. Nice work on the dashboard, looks real clean!

Okay so I've decided I will definitely do another round of requests but I'm going to take a few weeks to get back in the creative groove. Plus my daughter's got a busy few weekends of soccer tournaments so I'll be busy being a glorified bus driver for the next month or so. I will post before I open back up requests so you guys are prepared and what not.

I started working on this tonight and I'm not sure if it's becuase I've been binge watching Stranger Things recently or what but I'm in an 80's retro kind of mood. Feel the power brother!

UGE0YWU.png

AuHPRog.jpg

Okay so I've decided I will definitely do another round of requests but I'm going to take a few weeks to get back in the creative groove. Plus my daughter's got a busy few weekends of soccer tournaments so I'll be busy being a glorified bus driver for the next month or so. I will post before I open back up requests so you guys are prepared and what not.

I started working on this tonight and I'm not sure if it's becuase I've been binge watching Stranger Things recently or what but I'm in an 80's retro kind of mood. Feel the power brother!

UGE0YWU.png

AuHPRog.jpg

With a logo like that, there is definitely a wrestler on that roster who enters to Blue Monday by New Order. Great stuff!

AuHPRog.jpg

Bit late to the party, bit wanted to say that TCW Japan set was as good as always, and this logo is pretty cool too! Been half-watching Stranger Things with my GF, decent show tbf

Enjoy the time with your daughter, happy to hear she's a soccer player!

You are an absolute creative genius when it comes to the belts and logos, but I'll be honest in saying that I'm not a huge fan of the event logos (though the default logos have never been much better imo). It's incredible to me that you're able to create these things in Paint.Net/GIMP.

I'm gonna try to come up with or find a vector set and see what I can do. Maybe start with WWE/AEW PSDs if I can find them.

My developmental territory for TCW is NGEN / NGEN PRO -- "The Future of Professional Wrestling". I'd LOVE to see what you can come up with for belts and maybe an updated logo!

A logo for TCW Network would probably be very helpful for a lot of people, too. I'm thinking of starting an alliance based off the belts you recently posted and adding them to the network in one of my saves.

Here's two bgs/vectors I downloaded (second one doesn't match NGEN's logo branding as far as colors). I used the first as a foundation for the logo.

https://i.imgur.com/FxBKDMF.png

https://i.imgur.com/EgJdLlc.png

Current NGEN Logo:

https://i.imgur.com/cEPhT0J.jpeg

I envision the intro for the show is something like "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to NGEN PRO WRESTLING! Presented by TCW and the Real Wrestling Alliance".. . .. . blah blah blah. RWA is a name I've always used in the past, but open to anything. Don't really need a logo for that right now tbh, I was going to try to edit the belts you had just made. Usually it involves PGHW. Whatever you're feeling inspired by and whenever you have the time.

P.S Hope your daughter is kicking some butt (and the ball)!

White Stag Pro Wrestling belts and what not..

PrkWNvU.png

CQz5frw.png

SZlkOXB.jpg

sGsEDvQ.jpg

9veXPcv.jpg1mcumN8.jpg

XmpgDZT.jpg

(Defended as an open challenge title)

ABRNZO0.jpg

(Tag team titles)

Buck Boone and Hank Hunter had a novel idea - combine the outdoors lifestyle with professional wrestling and make it kinda funny without being a total joke. White Stag Pro Wrestling gives each wrestler a "Spirit Animal" to represent in the ring. The audience loved the show so much that Boone and Hunter ran several more shows, each one met with great reception from audiences eager to engage outdoors escapism in the form of entertainment. Hunter and Boone knew they were onto something, and continued running shows, which only became more popular over time.

- I based them in the Mid Atlantic, which I felt weird about at first, but an internet friend told me that North Carolina has plenty of deer. I didn't want it in Great Lakes or Midwest because I have a Territory Alliance and needed to slate someone into Mid Atlantic. From another thread, I did borrow The Heartland Wrestling Alliance, and WSPW felt like it fit the theme of what I would expect in the rural heartlands. I think this promotion is hilarious, but I can see it working in the real world - think about an outdoorsman convention in Tennessee or Kentucky or North Carolina, set up like a big fair - and in the middle, is this wrestling attraction that some people sit and watch a few matches while others walk past it. All it takes is 3-5 such shows before it catches on in a region and catches with a niche audience who finds this product adjacent to their other interests, and blended with those interests. I think the humor of the deer being the rulers fits in with those hunting shooters where you play as the deer. Funny stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
Here's the full set:

sRoPsQp.png

4KItQWc.jpg

dt2xgJd.jpg

7mgPFUd.jpg

vbO9FMr.jpg

cGJhxTc.jpg

2lBL7PM.png

I absolutely love these! Cannot wait to create a developmental brand for my new TCW save.

I know you have taken some big requests lately... however given the awesome TCW women's titles, I don't suppose TCW Japan could get a women's/joshi belt, singles and maybe even tag team?

Regardless, great job as always.