willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

I CAN ONLY ADD SO MANY COMPANIES!!!

I'm totally adding this by the way. Great job as always.

Thank you!

Man that's glorious. Between Kam's PAW and your Soaring Ronin, I might have to start a puro inspired save.

Yes, Kam's the king of logo makers around here for sure. I'm just happy to be mentioned in the same discussion.

I missed the last few of these, awesome stuff as always

Like you say Jaysin, between Willr0ck, Kam and others you could create a whole CVerse based solely in Japan and it would be great lol

Thank, lot's of good stuff floating around the boards at the moment.

I love this logo, currently running it into the Alt Cverse 22 mod and harmonizing with 5 star and Winnow and having a blast. Any chance we might get titles for this one? i've improvised with my main title being called the "jeweled lotus" title

Yes, belt's incoming, well one belt so far.

Wow... just wow :eek:

Thank you!

Dammit will. Keep making so many good logos and fictional companies. :D I needs them in my blood.

Seriously dude, these last two are just incredible.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2022 at 11:06 AM, Frankly said:

I'm going to have to think of a good reason to fit in Wild Lotus into my save. 5SSW already have a developmental league... I guess if they sent up a company in another part of the world?

So many great renders to consider!!!

Glad you like them!

On 8/16/2022 at 10:33 PM, Dorian said:

Damn, that Wild Lotus belt is fire.

Thank you!

On 8/17/2022 at 2:08 AM, Wrestling Machine said:

That Grand Championship fits so well as joshi alliance title!

Yeah, I can see that

On 8/17/2022 at 1:20 PM, arlovski said:

Damn - those last two logos look absolutely phenomenal! Great job!

Thank you!

47 minutes ago, TCP1 said:

Hey there, I don't suppose you have a generic set of titles do you? (World, Tag and secondary)? I've been through and can't find any, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. :)

Regardless, keep up the awesome work.

Are you looking specifically for Willr0ck sets or just sets in general? If you download my mod there is a picture folder "extra pics" then "extra belts & Trophies" and there's loads of unassigned belts in there, some with initials of companies I don't have logos for and plenty more just generic. Not sure if that helps or not!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, lavelleuk said:

Are you looking specifically for Willr0ck sets or just sets in general? If you download my mod there is a picture folder "extra pics" then "extra belts & Trophies" and there's loads of unassigned belts in there, some with initials of companies I don't have logos for and plenty more just generic. Not sure if that helps or not!

I already have your mod (it's excellent by the way). But it was Willr0ck's I was after. I've grown quite partial to that style as I've been modding. I appreciate the thought though.

On 8/31/2022 at 1:21 PM, Dorian said:

Those are just great stuff. And no worries about the IRL stuff will. I figured you hadn't posted due to the new forum stuff.

thanks!

On 8/31/2022 at 1:32 PM, CGN91 said:

Great work as always!

thank you!

On 9/1/2022 at 11:04 AM, TCP1 said:

Hey there, I don't suppose you have a generic set of titles do you? (World, Tag and secondary)? I've been through and can't find any, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. :)

Regardless, keep up the awesome work.

I do, in my old rockverse files somewhere. I'll have to do a deep dive to see where they are but I have done some generic titles, several actually. I'll see what I can find.

I could totally see LOTUS, RONIN and KITSUNE being federations together in an alliance. Probably with KITSUNE serving as the developmental for both LOTUS and RONIN, with LOTUS and RONIN being sister companies. With LOTUS and RONIN being heavily into Soap Opuro and KITSUNE running Avantgarde Puroresu.

And now my head is spinning around that idea!

13 hours ago, Dorian said:

I could totally see LOTUS, RONIN and KITSUNE being federations together in an alliance. Probably with KITSUNE serving as the developmental for both LOTUS and RONIN, with LOTUS and RONIN being sister companies. With LOTUS and RONIN being heavily into Soap Opuro and KITSUNE running Avantgarde Puroresu.

And now my head is spinning around that idea!

Alright well I know what I'm doing for my next save now.