willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

22 hours ago, Jaysin said:

SWF CW.jpgSWF CWTT.jpg

I frankenstein'd your TCW Cruiserweight belts to give SWF a Cruiserweight and Cruiser tag belt. Did it for a personal game and figured I'd share if anyone else wanted them.

Good job with those. When I first started making belts I Frankensteined a lot of belts together.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Grimikus said:

I mean, where do I begin here. I just found this thread just poking around looking for some stuff, and you blew me away with these!! Such awesome work man, keep it up, we need good content like this for this game!!

Holy.jpg

Yeah, anything that has willr0ck behind it is usually the best quality you can find for that specific thing. Dude is talented.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great work as always. 

I'd love to use some logos (namely Maximum Championship Wrestling, SWF and CWWF) in a C-Verse mod that I'm currently working on. Let me know if you're okay with that. 

(I've been around forever as KYE, I just lost access to my account)

Would love to see your take on CWA at some point -- probably the only North American company (as far as I know) you haven't taken a shot at.

-KnowYourEnemy

Edited by ColdBloodedSausageMaker

2 hours ago, ColdBloodedSausageMaker said:

Great work as always. 

I'd love to use some logos (namely Maximum Championship Wrestling, SWF and CWWF) in a C-Verse mod that I'm currently working on. Let me know if you're okay with that. 

Would love to see your take on CWA at some point -- probably the only North American company (as far as I know) you haven't taken a shot at.

-KnowYourEnemy

Feel free to use my stuff, no worries. If it was a requested set then you mat want to check with the requester to make sure they are cool with it.  MCW was the only request, the other two are free game.

As far as CWA, I actually did the original logo set for the game but my goal is to rebrand all of then CV so I'll add it to my list.

22 hours ago, ColdBloodedSausageMaker said:

Great work as always. 

-KnowYourEnemy

Maximum Championship Wrestling was requested for a mod that I'm currently working, but I'm happy to share given how generous willr0ck is in making this stuff for all of us.

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, Wrestling Machine said:

Hey @willr0ck!

I was wondering if I could use some of your majestic companies graphics/titles for an CVerse expansion/mod I'm planning. I'm talking about companies like WSPW, HSPW, GCW, Burning USA, ecc. that - if I'm not wrong - were not made for other Mods.

Obviously I'll credit you for those.

Have a great day ;) 

I'm not sure what has been used and what hasn't regarding other mods but I'm cool with you using my stuff.

• Like 1