Random screenshot thread

8 minutes ago, Jaysin said:

Ya know, Larry in his prime facing Tana would probably be a good one. 

Oh no you're def right! It's just that this is 2008 Larry Zybyszko and Tana had been holding on to that belt for over a year now, I know that alliances are free for alls for this stuff but TNA has been REALLY annoying with stuff like that (They had Charlie Hass defeat Kenta Kobashi for an alliance title too). It's a bit annoying!

9 minutes ago, scottelot22 said:

Oh no you're def right! It's just that this is 2008 Larry Zybyszko and Tana had been holding on to that belt for over a year now, I know that alliances are free for alls for this stuff but TNA has been REALLY annoying with stuff like that (They had Charlie Hass defeat Kenta Kobashi for an alliance title too). It's a bit annoying!

In 2008, Kenta Kobashi vs Charlie Haas would be awesome! I'm a little miffed that match never happened. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jaysin said:

In 2008, Kenta Kobashi vs Charlie Haas would be awesome! I'm a little miffed that match never happened. 

Oh yeah for sure, I can't deny they would've blown the roof off the the Impact Zone .Absolutely would've loved to see it!

It's moreso the AI just getting in the way of my plans - Kobashi is on like a monster run right now so losing to someone on a non-NOAH show is just a bit rough for me. It's just the way the AI is sometimes and it's on me for putting someone I'm giving a monster run to in that sort of position where he CAN lose that title to anyone, but you know. xD

• 2 weeks later...

Vedmore goes into business for himself

Screenshot1.thumb.png.fbedd01df99192eb60c1bdb592aeb648.png

Screenshot2.png.3e1e3a5bdb1cbee9b75f10c049f3c0c1.png

I played the first ever show for my developmental company to make sure they crowned a champion. This match was the the final of a 1-night 8-man tournament and a title win was supposed to help groom Makinen towards a strong spot on my main roster. Now he's out for 14 months.

After I told Vedmore not to DDT the guy for real...

Screenshot3.png.06ddbf6af6a1c96cd78ca2db418c246b.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

image.png.17691c758a7963d2de188bc65f5aff5a.png

They'll really call anyone a "future star" in 1992 huh

His AI booking is a bit crap. He had ONE match in all of January (retained the TV title over Junkyard Dog), ONE match in all of february (lost the TV title to Junkyard Dog). Then after this they kiiiiiinda got their act together and he's regularly tagging with his Dangerous Alliance buddies. Let's see where he goes.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, dragonmid said:

image.png.17691c758a7963d2de188bc65f5aff5a.png

They'll really call anyone a "future star" in 1992 huh

His AI booking is a bit crap. He had ONE match in all of January (retained the TV title over Junkyard Dog), ONE match in all of february (lost the TV title to Junkyard Dog). Then after this they kiiiiiinda got their act together and he's regularly tagging with his Dangerous Alliance buddies. Let's see where he goes.

Good old Otto Von Ruthless. 

Been picking up my Alt CVerse 2018 SWF file and wanted to share this. I signed Sofiya Yahontov to a contract in September 2018 for developmental. What is crazy is, she basically was had SuperGirl type booking and has only lost one match in her whole RIPW run; including being undefeated in 2019 currently! Just did Supreme Challenge 39 and brought her up to be paired with Spencer Spade. It's going to be interesting as I do want to keep this type of booking going. She's not great in the ring but has good entertainment stats. Thing is, she's going to be in a division that has heavy hitters now since I basically raided the NOTBPW women's roster. 

Also, I do have an RIPW Women's championship which she never actually won. :/

Sofia 1.png

Sofia 2.png

• Like 1