<p>I'm actually running a booking committee at a wrestling forum (myself and another user, I did the first three months, he's doing the current three)</p><p> </p><p>

Findlay just gave us his notice, so we're moving to protect anyone who isn't loyal to us with written contracts.</p><p> </p><p>

We're starting a faction war, with BCG Loyalists, GCG Veterans, Golden Domination (a Gaijin Bullet Club-like causing trouble), all breaking out.</p><p> </p><p>

Taku the Younger (Yoshinaka) took the Challengers Series belt from Goto at Heritage. Goto (and to a point Matsushita) just don't have the stamina to work in our system yet. Luckily for me, I don't have to worry about him, he tore a rotator cuff and is out a year.</p><p> </p><p>

Funakoshi defended the belt at Heritage against Blast Ikoma. (Ikoma has had his ups and downs, so far, at one point, we were thinking of pretty much making him just another midcarder, but he seems to have picked it up).</p><p> </p><p>

We did a (Very) Mini G1 style tag tournament during the TagMania Tour. Two groups of four (where the first place teams advanced to a four team tournament at TagMania, the 2nd teams faced off for the third spot, and the existing tag champions (Miura and Yoshizawa) took the final spot. This ended up being Frankie Perez and Giant Brody (of golden Domination), Furusawa and Ikoma, Harker and Findlay, as well as the tag champs.</p><p> </p><p>

Furusawa and Ikoma (who have great chemistry as teammates) won the TagMania tournament title. It was nice to have main eventers with chemistry, because in our dream tag match, we found out that Funakoshi and Torii had zero chemistry. Which was a good set up for month 3.</p><p> </p><p>

The main event of Fighting Spirit was Torii vs Funakoshi. Got us a 77 (the way I laid out the card wasn't great though, it could have been higher, Torii got an 86 for that match, Funakoshi got an 85). But Torii became a three time champion, and that seemed to put Funakoshi in a bit of a funk.</p><p> </p><p>

The Maeda Grand Prix G1-stage was during the tour matches (two groups of 6, alternating each day for the 10 tour dates). There was a three-way tie in one group (SUKI, Furusawa, Funakoshi), and the two qualifiers in the other group were Findlay and Okamoto. The final was Furusawa vs Okamoto, and they tore it down. I'll let Dan's post tell the details:</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>MAIN EVENT</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

BCG Yoshifusa Maeda Grand Prix Finals: Mabuchi Furusawa defeats Razan Okamoto in 23:45 to become the 2020 Yoshifusa Maeda Grand Prix Winner. Rating: 82 (!!!)</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Furusawa 92 (HOLY ****), Okamoto 88 (HOLY ******* ****)</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

THEY HAVE GREAT CHEMISTRY. TWO OF OUR 3 BEST WORKERS HAVE GREAT CHEMISTRY</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

But I burnt out the crowd! This could have been the Japanese match of the year if I took a match or two out there! DA**IT!</strong></p><p> </p><p>

We also gave the tag titles to a new team of Tanyu Toshusai and signee Logain Wolfsbaine (Tosh and Wolf)</p><p> </p><p>

Month 5, just completed. Our original thinking was to be the build towars Furusawa vs Torii.. but Findlay giving notice meant that we needed to use him up in matches, and honestly, he had deserved it with his performances to that point. Torii's in-ring performance against Findlay? 92!, that meant even with Findlay having a relatively "off" night (70) and some issues with psychology, we put up an 82 Main Event</p>

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm into year two. Like others have said, Furasawa is awesome, incredible in the ring and a locker room leader. Funakoshi is strong, and Torii has been a rock. Razan was a step behind early, but by 2021, he's neck and neck with Furasawa for the best score of each show. After putting the belt on Furasawa at Lion's Roar Spirit (shaking hands with Maeda and ending any interpromotional tension), I'm pretty stumped where to go next with the title, as there are so many deserving options.

I signed Frankie Perez to a written deal after rising to medium, and within 4-5 months, he's been involved in four of the top five match scores and also eager to put over people, etc. The Cobras are also red hot.

BHOTWG is signing everything not nailed down but being able to secure written deals has contained the damage.

• 1 month later...

<p>I went through most of the first year just figuring out my workers. Now that I have 90% of them with a regular partner and where they need to be in the pecking order I went through and figured out my scheduling.</p><p> </p><p>

Funakoshi had an initial pop cap of 75 and Mabuchi Furusawa 74. That hurts, but it has been slowly rising. Razan Okamoto and Furusawa have been tearing it up for me as well, with Bunrakuken and Funakoshi just behind. Masashi Urogataya and Fuyuhiko Wakabayashi have proven to be great signings. Their top row stats have been improving to go with their high 70s-low 80s pop caps. They are just a bit below Yoshinaka and Tanyu for performance. And Masashi has Great tag chem with 3 separate technical wrestlers. They ended up in a stable called Five Dragons (a couple of the others had Good chem with another guy).</p><p> </p><p>

I got super lucky for my tag teams, with everybody but Bunrakuken and Razan out of the main 6 guys (Yoshinaka Taku, Tanyu Toshusai, Suki would round it out) having Great or Good tag chemistry with somebody around the top of the card. Bunrakuken had great chem with my only future superstar in NBT, Takenori Doi. Which does work out well! Teams are:</p><p> </p><p>

SUKI/Yoshinaka</p><p>

Masashi Urogataya/Tanyu Toshusai</p><p>

Funakoshi/Mabuchi Furusawa</p><p>

Razan/Rokuemon - I thought this was the best alternative to a good/great chem, just a good fit size-wise</p><p> </p><p>

Kadonomaru Kamisaka, Kiyotaka, Danjuro Kikuchi, Rokuemon Matsushita, Sojuro Sen and Big Bruiser Findlay are great workers to have on the upper card. Bruiser stalled at a pop of 71 or he'd be better off. Great chem against both Funakoshi and Razan leaves me openings for title feuds though. Inejiro and Noritoshi have surprisingly improved a ton and are almost performing at the level of everyone mentioned before them.</p><p> </p><p>

In addition I signed Nigel Svensson, Omezo Shikitei, El Hijo de Aguila Americana & Matthew Keith. Greg Gauge's contract with TCW is up in September 2021 and he is coming to BCG no matter how much it costs. He's the last piece of the current star/major star setup. I went big into technical guys for my signings. I want my Masterclass opener to be really flexible.</p><p> </p><p>

As for the well-known (true midcard) guys, I did sign Masked stranger away from NYCW because he's a great fit. As is Washi Heat, who is currently working his way up to that level. Sharaku Okimasa is really improving and a truly valuable guy to have who can teach the youngsters a thing or two and work with the big names. As well as having great tag chem with Sojuro Sen. Nobuharo Yokokawa has a little blurb in his bio that mentions a nasty streak. He may not be using painful stretches like the guy I pattern his booking after (Masa Fuchi), but he's awesome as that tip of the top midcard guy who is just a complete bastard to the young guys on their way up. And he is sitting at around a 70 for purorseu to go with his good psych, so that's just a bonus. Dynamite and Yoshizawa Matsuzawa have great chemistry as a tag team, giving me another nice midcard, young guy torturing team to job out to the main guys once in a while. Shiba Mizoguchi is a nice guy to shepherd the young guys through 6-mans as well.</p><p> </p><p>

I signed a few young guys with good tech ratings to add to the already good young lion stable. Yutaka Ogata is reaching crisis point at Very Cold momentum. Good thing I did an exclusive contract to keep SAISHO from using him as their favorite jobber and can hopefully turn things around. Takenori Doi just won the Masayuki Shiga GP (named after the road agent) to win the Challengers' Title. Now I have to job him down in 6-mans as he is approaching Star status far too early in his career.</p><p> </p><p>

Toshinobu Taku retired and I kept him on as a road agent. I also named the tag team tournament after him in the same way the singles tournament is named after Yoshifusa Maeda. I named the midcard tag team tournament after Naonobu Murakami. I kept the Generations tour name despite replacing that tour. I liked it much better than Strength Rush. TagMania had to go, which is what the Naonabu Murakami Grand Prix replaced.</p><p> </p><p>

Once I get Greg Gauge signed I will be pretty much where I need to be roster-wise. 46 workers with 2 in their late 40s. Once one of them goes I may try to steal Simon Flemmingway from PGHW as an upper-card/maybe midcard guy. Ernest Youngman and David Stone are on my radar as well.</p><p> </p><p>

Overall year one was really good. The first tour was kinda iffy while I figured out how to book Young Lions and got rid of some of the less necessary workers. Once March hit I was rolling pretty good and I'm really enjoying the promotion so far.</p>

<p>Medium sized strategy!</p><p> </p><p>

I'm six months in and have been running with the default event and TV schedule for BCG. I estimate we are a month or so away from hitting medium for the first time.</p><p> </p><p>

What changes have you made with BCG when you hit this mark? I'm curious how people change their schedule and specifically what broadcasters they look at.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm trying to figure out if I should keep the schedule I have but also add a weekly TV show. I'm not sure which broadcaster makes the most sense once I make the jump. It seems like you need 40 pop in 8 regions to get anything new. Should all current broadcasting deals be upgraded?</p><p> </p><p>

Having lots of fun with this, it's my first try in Japan after owning like the last 4 iterations of TEW and it's been great with BCG so far.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished 2021.

Mabuchi Furusawa cleaned house. He had Wrestler of the Year for the second straight year and his team with Funakoshi got Team of the Year.

The Masayuki Shiga GP to determine the guy up next for the Challenger's Title went great since, unlike the year before, there were no young lions to work around! Block A had 7 wrestlers in the 6-10 point range, with the winner clinching the final 2 points in the last event of the tourney. Felt like my first really good tourney yet. If only I didn't have to run so many protected guys in the Maeda GP. Really skews the points in favor of 2 or 3 guys per bracket.

SUKI and Yoshinaka Taku won the first annual Toshinobu Taku Grand Prix and ended up winning the tag titles off of Funakoshi & Fursawa at The Lion's Roar. Once I had the name of the GP decided that booking kind of did itself.

Razan Okamoto won the 2021 Maeda GP and went on to beat Bunrakuken Torii at Lion's Roar in a 99 match. Right after that I installed him as the figurehead. He had a 100 match with Mabuchi Furusawa at Generations (show of the year) and a 99 match against Big Bruiser Findlay to finish off 2021 at the Shiga GP. His run started well.

I used the Generations tour to highlight second generation guys. Matthew and Greg Keith both had good tours. Yoshinaka Taku won the tag title match on the show. Mabuchi Furusawa had a great run for the main belt. That tour will be that way every year.

Mabuchi Furusawa and SUKI are shaping up to be Razan Okamoto's main challengers. Greg and Matthew Keith (Matthew got there way earlier) are my main gaijin and on this level.

Bunrakuken Torii and Funakoshi are just barely below those five. In January they will be renewing their earlier rivalry for a while on the Heritage tour. That tour is dedicated to the BCG mainstays who have been with the company a while.

I had been thinking of what to do with Rokuemon for a while. His top row capped out at 75 for puroresu. Good enough psych and overness though. I figure I'll keep him around as a sort of gatekeeper to getting into the club of guys mentioned above. When he does take losses I plan to make them submission losses. Make that a weakness that plagues an otherwise indestructible big man. What will make him is when he beats Findlay a few times on Findlay's way out in a few years. Until then, Findlay is still the big bad.

The Heritage tour will also see the team of Miura & Yoshizawa, who have surprisingly turned into consistent performers in upper card matches given a tag title shot. I really like getting to use those tour names to shape the way I book the tours.

I ended up pulling the trigger on Simon Flemmingway and Austin Smooth. Both good midcard additions. Suguru Emoto complained 4 matches in a row about losing to other Well-Known guys once his pop jumped up a little above them. He immediately got the boot. BHoTWG signed him and put their HW title on him within a month. He's good, but that points to issues with their HW division.

I still have some tinkering to do with the tours between April and July. I don't love Sole Survivor, but it is a nice boost to put on a guy. I am thinking Test of Champions can be an international tour, but the only game area with good economy/industry in my game besides Japan is Mexico and my pop there is not high enough to support it yet. And it makes my PPV revenues suck. Fighting Spirit I may feature the more brawl/puroreso type guys in mains instead of the technicians.

My plan right now is to build a 100,000 seat stadium in Kansai named The Black Canvas. I imagine the BCG ring setup is pretty sparse and would lend itself to that kind of arena name.

Edit: I also purchased 2 singles main event title belts and a tag belt to add to the main singles and tag championships. Triple Crown and Double Tag Titles. :) Only in a promotion where roll-ups and submissions have a shot at finishing a match, lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Question for the BCG players.

How do you see their style working?

I have seen them described as a rising AJPW-style promotion, but I'm not so sure that is 100% accurate. I feel like PGHW is the AJPW themed promotion, the Product is even called "Royal Puroresu." I see BCG as a much more regressive (AJPW was very progressive in the era from late 1992 to 1999) style of wrestling. Not only that, but the style of wrestling the game would call "Technical" really wasn't a big part of AJPW. I would almost define the "Puroresu" stat in-game based on AJPW style somewhere between 1994 and 1998. They did some submission stuff, but by 1995 it was largely ineffective except as a weardown tool, often early in the match. To me what BCG would be is the occasional big suplex (as a high spot), the very occasional off the top rope spot, and a lot of striking and mat wrestling. Maybe more along the lines of 1990-1992 AJPW when Jumbo was still The Man and the matwork mattered more would be a better analogue. Sort of a mash-up of the old NWA-style AJPW of the 70s & early 80s and the Jumbo/Tenryu/Choshu era. Not a lot of cutting-edge stuff going on in terms of what they were doing, but everything executed very crisply and a lot of thought behind the why of it. The only stats I really look for a Brawling, Puro and Tech as far as top row.

Question for the BCG players.

How do you see their style working?

For me, I've got a bit of worldbuilding around C-VERSE puroresu, where the original promotion (Giant Pro Wrestling, the oldest promotion in the history) actually went into worked wrestling from Japanese combat sports, rather than getting the 'pro wrestling' import from America as per OTL.

So instead of using western wrestling as the base, they use stuff like judo / jujitsu, karate and sumo as the background, which means a lot of kicks, grappling, holds, locks, slams and throws. And that would be the stuff that GCG kept and prized, which in turn BCG upheld. This is basically 70s / 80s AJPW & NJPW, maybe veering into UWF a bit with doing shorter matches (because realism) and insisting on clean finishes. Which means PGHW can rep 90s AJPW / 00s NOAH with more complex finishing stretches just fine.

Submissions would definitely be my favored way to finish matches, but I also like to use knockouts, referee stoppages and the like over pinfalls too.

Cool idea of using the more Japanese arts as a base!

It's kind of just more interesting. Western wrestling is just so much more backyard and tough man. There's very few people IRL or CVERSE that have a background, besides maybe MMA or jijutsu. Catch is pretty much dead and guys are more fists and flips than holds and chokes. And when MMA itself has begun homogenizing into one universal cage fighting style, keeping that style vs. style feel, that grandmaster vs. Grandmaster, it feels cool and raw.

Especially since that means you can mess around with shikona and the like for names.

• 2 weeks later...

I just pushed into year 6 of my game. I've been slowing down on it and really looking at what each major show is saying with the big match-ups and results. I cut down on the big-name singles/tag matches and title defenses to really highlight tournaments and make every single title match a big, big deal.

As far as workers, I made it a point to go after technical-oriented guys with Brawlers and Impactful being the balance of things.

Most of my efforts are actually concentrated on the midcard as time goes on. I know my main event guys, I know who can carry a match (psych) and who can boost the ratings (top row ) at that level and how I rank them, so that part is really easy. Sorting out the midcard guys, watching their Psych (when it stops in the 70s they are midcard for life and their booking changes), just in general trying to keep a couple of guys in that mix ready to move up to the next level and knowing who they are is important.

Interested to see how everyone else's BCG games are going. I built around Razan Okamoto as the Figurehead. Wondering if anyone had success with a different route?

• 10 months later...
I will at some point post an in depth look on how my BCG save is going (my first EVER cverse save) but for now ill just say that getting a PPV deal with Emperor (im not near my PC so im not totally sure thats the exact broadcaster name but im sure its near enough) was absolutely huge and a real landmark point in the save.

• 4 weeks later...
I will at some point post an in depth look on how my BCG save is going (my first EVER cverse save) but for now ill just say that getting a PPV deal with Emperor (im not near my PC so im not totally sure thats the exact broadcaster name but im sure its near enough) was absolutely huge and a real landmark point in the save.

I was already making a lot of money each month but that PPV deal gave a HUGE boost to set you up for expansion

• 3 months later...

So I am 6 years into this BCG save, this will be a bit of a meaty post its also the first time I've really posted about my saves and this has been my first long term go on C-verse. I had no prior knowledge about the C-verse or company histories or anything so I've sort of winged it

General Overview

In game date is currently Saturday Week 1 December 2026, ranked 3rd in the world and currently at Big size though have bounced between Big and Medium a few times over the last game year. Major financial turning point was getting a PPV deal with Emperor Choice the second year in I think it was. Early on I tied down non loyal workers to exclusive deals where possible, I only lost a couple of mid card guys to BHOTWG around this time so nothing too damaging. I bought the GCG titles more for the sake of it than anything else but ended up reviving the GCG Heavyweight title and booking it as a top title alongside the BCG title, building to a unification at Lions Roar to make the Double Crown Championship (in the mould of AJPW Triple Crown). Ive never appointed a figurehead.

Roster

Major Stars - Bunrakuken Torii, Logan Wolfsbaine, Mabuchi Furusawa, Matthew Keith, Razan Okamoto

Stars- Bussho Makiguchi, Chojiro Kitoaji, Funakoshi, Hiroyasu Gakusha, Ichiro Mitsukuri, Koyo Kinoshita, Masa Kurata, Nicky Gilbert

The first half of this save in terms of match ratings Furusawa was the guy, the second half Razan has firmly taken over, he was the inaugural Double Crown Champion and held the belt for two years. Torii has been consistently excellent and since coming in Matthew Keith has been spectacular, Logan Wolfsbaine was poised to take the Double Crown but an injury and poor moral due to missing one (yes just one show cause 6 months of low morale and subsequent penalties) have put that on ice. Funakoshi who I know has been a lot of peoples ace has started to really tail off now in 2026 with his event match ratings usually being in the early 70s. Another guy whos started to regress much quicker is SUKI, lucky to get a 65 out of him now.

Titles & Tournaments

Double Crown Heavyweight (74 Prestige) - Matthew Keith

BCG National (64 Prestige) - Mabuchi Furusawa

BCG World Tag Team (57 Prestige) - Bunrakuken Torii & TSUCHIE

BCG Challengers Series (52 Prestige) - Ryube Uno

NEVER Six Man Tag (43 Prestige) - Nicky Gilbert, Mark Adonis & Toki Kinoshita (Regen)

TagMania (75 Prestige) - Ichiro Mitsukuri & Koyo Kinoshita

Sole Survivor (89 Prestige) - Logan Wolfsbaine

YM Grand Prix (82 Prestige) - Logan Wolfsbaine

So a few things here, Matthew Keith just ended Razan Okamoto's two year reign as Champion, I introduced the national championship as there is a picture for it in the belts folder so it was a no brainer, Furusawa is the 10th Champion and has currently held the belt for 322 days. After signing Orange Tsuchie i quickly went about trying to find a high chem partner and Torii was it, changed his name slightly too. Challengers Series ive added the rule that the holder has to be under 30 as I have two dojos (and at times ive had three) so im really keen on producing my own stars. TagMania is the tag tournament, Sole Survivor I run as 4 blocks of 6 with the top guy from each block qualifying for the four way match for the Sole Survivor, it has really taken off.

Notable Releases / Disappointments

Rokuemon Matsushita was around until 2025 but never really improved, he also couldnt go longer than 15 mins which realistically in BCG is going to hold you back. Naozane Goto is still with the company but again cant go longer than 15 and is just very "OK". Blast Ikoma despite being in a great position when the game starts I found to be very underwhelming, he also picked up a long injury and then left the company in 2025. Azumamaro Kita I had for 6 years until he handed in his notice after reacting VERY badly to putting over a returning young lion.

Dojos & Developmental

The original Japanese Dojo is now up to 100% for training, for a few years I had dojos in both USA and UK too but the US one never seemed to produce anything so after two years I closed it down. UK Dojo is also at 100% for training, its very useful to send workers off to my UK developmental company. CWW was going out of business so I bought them out, left them as they were for a month before changing the product to be exactly the same as BCG and rebranded the company as Burning Spirit Pro Wrestling. I set up a broadcasting company specifically for them with a small coverage in Japan, I find sending my young lions to developmental is MUCH more beneficial than excursions cause of the way the AI books (or doesn't book as the case may be) your young guys on excursion, I've had excursion agreements with atleast half of the companies and the only one who gave my guys much more than 20 matches a year was ACPW

Lions Roar Events

Just to round this post off heres all the main events of The Lions Roar since the save began

IX - 13,298 Funakoshi defeated Mabuchi Furusawa to retain BCG World (79)

X - 21,000 Mabuchi Furusawa defeated Funakoshi to retain GCG World and win BCG World to become double champ (88)

XI - 24,000 Bunrakuken Torii defeated Funakoshi to retain BCG World and win GCG World to become double champ (79)

XII - 30,000 Bunrakuken Torii defeated Funakoshi to retain BCG World (92)

XIII - 28,181 Razan Okamoto defeated Hiroyasu Gakusha, Bunrakuken Torii and Masa Kurata to become the 1st Double Crown Champion (82)

XIV - 28.878 Razan Okamoto defeated Mabuchi Furusawa to retain The Double Crown Championship (82)

XV - 30,000 Matthew Keith defeated Razan Okamoto and Logan Wolfsbaine to become the 2nd Double Crown Champion (81)

Enjoying the save but I feel like I want to do something to shake things up a bit, maybe tweak the product so I have to start booking the odd angle or maybe even a storyline here and there.

I just started booking BCG as my first real MALE Puroresu game (both realife & C-verse) as the style has always fascinated me but as a huge C-verse mark I never really went across that pond until I randomly rolled companies for a new offline save. I've been having tons of fun getting good ratings and managed to have no prominent injuries or stolen talent so far.

I just finished Legacy (I can't remember if this is a default event, I'm playing a slightly modded databased and using some awesome logos I found for the company) and the next big thing on the schedule is The Maeda Grand Prix. I was wondering how other more experienced people have booked the tournament, G1, Elimination, some other cool third way I didn't even think of. Also how many people do you usually have for it.

Also if inclined to offer advice, how do you book the Challenger Series, is there a gimmick to it or just a normal Midcard title?

I just started booking BCG as my first real MALE Puroresu game (both realife & C-verse) as the style has always fascinated me but as a huge C-verse mark I never really went across that pond until I randomly rolled companies for a new offline save. I've been having tons of fun getting good ratings and managed to have no prominent injuries or stolen talent so far.

I just finished Legacy (I can't remember if this is a default event, I'm playing a slightly modded databased and using some awesome logos I found for the company) and the next big thing on the schedule is The Maeda Grand Prix. I was wondering how other more experienced people have booked the tournament, G1, Elimination, some other cool third way I didn't even think of. Also how many people do you usually have for it.

Also if inclined to offer advice, how do you book the Challenger Series, is there a gimmick to it or just a normal Midcard title?

I've always booked the YMGP as a round robin style. And I think there is meant to be some sort of gimmick behind the Challengers Series title, but I always book it as a midcard title.

I've started looking at the Grand Prix ala the Formula 1. Twenty wrestlers in a round-robin, which makes for nineteen shows. The wrestler with the most wins wins the Grand Prix.

I hate the Challenger Series title. One of the renders made for it has three medallions that go with the title, so I do three matches every tour for the medallions, and then the medallion holders challenge the champion. If one of them wins before hand, the others still challenge, and then it restarts the next tour. No one who was in a medallion challenge match the prior tour can be on the following one.

Do people write up any angles in the cards when booking a Fed like BCG (or PGHW)? Or just matches on a card? Simple angles, such as post match interview, sneak attack, etc?

I very rarely use angles such as attacks and the like and when I do I treat it as a major occurrence. All big events get the traditional show closing speech by the winner of the main event - almost always my champion or the night's tournament winner.

Every now and then I'll throw in promos earlier on the card or the occasional post-match hand shake or post-match confrontation but again these are pretty rare

I always booked the YMGP in the Champion Carnival/G1 style with two blocks and the winners facing off in a final. I just like that system for allowing wrestlers to get big wins to set up future title matches and also the two block winners giving you the big main event match in the final. Having two blocks helps you potentially keep guys apart too if you've run the match too many times or you want to build to something big later rather than giving a bout away for the first time on some random tour show

As for the Challenger Series I always thought there was supposed to be a gimmick to it. Best thing I could come up with was whoever holds the title at the end of the year gets a shot at the World title. The challenger series is then vacated and starts again in January. Impressive way to build someone if they win the Challenger Series in January and hold it until December I found

• 1 year later...