TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

OnDem rejected you because they're too full? That seems odd. When I look at the editor (and I'm on the most recent patch) OnDem has no limit for the amount of broadcast slots it gives out or the amount of companies they will work with. What do they say in your editor?

That is bizarre because when I look in the editor it says the same thing - no limit on either. My game save was started with the default database and the only thing I ever edited was adding worker pics after the save was started.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="HWRP" data-cite="HWRP" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How do you turn scandals off?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not sure how to turn them all off but if you use the code "cleanslate" in remote help it removes the bad habits that become the basis of many scandals. Of course it also removes all the other effects of bad habits as well.</p>

Hi Guys, just a quick one. I started off with a created fed in the CornellVerse, built it up quite quickly over 3 years with Masa Kurata, Razan Okamoto and Ernest Youngman as my Stars. I've managed to pull a few coups over the last few months, signing Jay Chord, Nicky Champion, Des Davids, Scythe and Mikey Lau.

Anyways, 6 weeks into Nicky Champion's contract, he has decided he would he like to pursue a political career, forcing me to shuffle a lot of things around. I enjoy the realism of this, but the question is, will I still be paying him during the sabbatical? I tried to talk him out of it but he said he anticipates he will be back in 2 years.

Also, in regards to Scythe, I have him at White Hot momentum and have gained a few 90 plus matches but that was through Jay Chord carrying him through them, does anyone have any recommendations on how to best set up his matches? Story Telling and Wild Brawl, he is getting 80 Max, but his stats are better than that I'd have thought? Also tried setting as slow build with a decisive finish but still not getting what I want from him.

Help appreciated :)

Anyways, 6 weeks into Nicky Champion's contract, he has decided he would he like to pursue a political career, forcing me to shuffle a lot of things around. I enjoy the realism of this, but the question is, will I still be paying him during the sabbatical?

No, you don't pay people during sabbaticals.

In my C-Verse game I'm noticing that the USPW and SWF wrestling schools are pumping out majority Hispanic workers. 5 out of 8 of SWF graduates in the past game year were Hispanic. USPW have a similar breakdown.

Are the ethnicities for generated new workers completely random or is this an A.I. game balancing thing?

Hello! Pushing well into my second year with BCG, making a healthy amount of money which I’ve pumped into training, currently have 9 graduates a year, I am starting to struggle to get them all enough show time so I had the idea to set up a monthly (I did ponder with weekly) event in the mould of new japans lions gate shows that focus on the young talent, after having a look at the handbook and the various event types I went for throwaway event and ran the first show, noticing two things

1- the attendance was 0

2- despite being a throwaway show I still got a penalty for workers on main card that fans don’t care about

Obviously the second point is easily remedied by putting some recognisable guys on the show, maybe not exactly what I wanted to do but it’s fine, the attendance figures I guess I could look at moving it to a lesser event but then I’d be concerned about the show ratings really effecting popularity (my average tour show gets 68-73, the first of these young lions shows got a 37)

So now I’m wondering despite how much I like the idea of a monthly or weekly show based around my young guys if it’s even worth it? Should I just stick to booking them on pre shows and multi mans to eat pins? Interested to hear peoples thoughts

Im running a Classic Sports Entertainment product. I was wondering if sports entertainment finishes will always knock points of my match ratings, no matter what? Or will it only cause penalties for important matches?

Also, does the AI get hit with repetitive booking penalties?

Im running a Classic Sports Entertainment product. I was wondering if sports entertainment finishes will always knock points of my match ratings, no matter what? Or will it only cause penalties for important matches?

Also, does the AI get hit with repetitive booking penalties?

Yes, it will always cause a penalty for the player. No idea about the AI.

Not sure how to turn them all off but if you use the code "cleanslate" in remote help it removes the bad habits that become the basis of many scandals. Of course it also removes all the other effects of bad habits as well.

Thank you for your reply.

When you say it removes the effects of the bad habits. Let’s say, WWF lose their TV and PPV deals because Vince McMahon has been caught in a drug smuggling operation. Do the deals return too after using the “cleanslate” code?

Thank you for your reply.

When you say it removes the effects of the bad habits. Let’s say, WWF lose their TV and PPV deals because Vince McMahon has been caught in a drug smuggling operation. Do the deals return too after using the “cleanslate” code?

Nope

Turn them off altogether, as opposed to editing somebody's starting scandal effects via the editor.

While making a mod, it's not exactly good or ideal when I see somebody like Giant Baba, for example, smuggle drugs and cost AJPW their TV deal and put them in a financial hole. I'm looking for a way to turn it off completely so nothing like that happens, unless of course it's in their attributes/personality - then I would be more understanding. But not at random. Like I said before, it's counterproductive.