I Attempt to Explain Perception

I feel it's perfectly realistic.

You're basically throwing them total unknowns in their area. Once you've built a few of them they'll be able to click with the crowd.

It's absolutely realistic! You should have to take big financial risks like that for global popularity gains. The whole point of having a star so much more over than the rest of your roster is to use to elevate the others to his level. Whatever that Chinese movie John Cena movie did years ago must've done somewhat okay because they put him on the China house shows and obviously got the biggest pop of the lot. Him being advertised would've boosted ticket sales by quite a margin in the new market that would've potentially failed without him, I'd say.

It's also realistic in the sense that you may try perform a Jinder Mahal push only for it to fall on it's head and completely decimate your chances at taming the market for the next few years. I like it.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In terms of functionality, the card position system had obvious flaws and was very much exploitable. However, as an organisational tool, it was quite useful.

I don't think it needed to be an either/or proposition. The juxtaposition of card position versus perception would actually be very useful - it would highlight those who might be over- or under-pushed, and provoke the player to work harder to achieve their goal or reassess their strategy.

In terms of functionality, the card position system had obvious flaws and was very much exploitable. However, as an organisational tool, it was quite useful.

I don't think it needed to be an either/or proposition. The juxtaposition of card position versus perception would actually be very useful - it would highlight those who might be over- or under-pushed, and provoke the player to work harder to achieve their goal or reassess their strategy.

I would like to see both working together. We don’t need an auto push function but the ability to assign pushes for organizational reason and maybe for a way to tell a worker how YOU perceive them. It would also be cool to promise workers card position.

Also the perception levels would have been more clearer to users if it was

Very Important

Important

Somewhat important

Unimportant

With labeling people as stars or recognizable, it’s opening up the commentary about how volatile perception is because someone like Kurt Angle dropped from Star to recognizable in a few weeks. While something like falling from Important to somewhat important would make much more sense.