TEW 2020 Mod Index Thread

Can we get this pinned again?

The powers that be declared it can't be pinned because they're afraid of legal action due to copyrighted names being used in mods. :rolleyes:

Michael Jackson popcorn gif when the Academy Awards, NASCAR, EPL, FIFA, NFL, NBA, NCAA, NHL, and the Olympics are made aware that their Intellectual Properties are used in the game.

LOL well that is the most Alex Wright shaving his head and calling himself Berlyn thing I've ever heard!

Look, I get it but we have this same discussion like every couple of months or so. Adam/Arlie/GDS Higher Ups made the call and there isn't really anything much else we (referring to the slightly more active mod team) can advise.

Until the stance changes (should it change), the best thing to do is either to subscribe to the thread so you can find it in your User CP on here or bookmark the thread on your browser. It's not an ideal solution but it's the only one we've got at the moment really. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2022 at 1:21 PM, djskeemask said:

Can anyone with more knowledge of the new forum re-format the front page? For now, Asaemon, who I believe is the same one from here has a good index for 2020...
https://bethebooker.net/thread/162/tew2020-download-index

@Kubikiri Asa is that you Asaemon? If so, great page at bethebooker!

edit: Nevermind, just glanced at your profile. Pretty obvious that it is you! Lol. Keep up the good work my friend! I've watched some vids on PWS and I'm an avid Steam user. If you're on Steam, add me, bjthedeejay11683. I will most likely buy PWS at some point. I better stop. Probably shouldn't advertise another game here. LOL

Edited by djskeemask

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rightio! Sorry, everyone. 
I don't check the forum much anymore, so it's on me that things aren't updated. This gal has other things on her mind 🖤

If anyone would like to make a new one, by all means please do so. I've no guarantee that I'll be keeping it updated anymore and I haven't consistently updated the thread in over a year now. I'll probably go through at some point and fix the links and do all that but like I said -- no guarantees as I'm no longer frequently on here and the best way to get ahold of me is via the unofficial discord or just on discord in general.

(@Cheyanne#2512 on there.)

• Like 2