Perception, Pushes, Divisions - A Compromise

I'm a fan of the new Perception system. I think it's neat, and it does exactly what it's intended to do! But I also understand the point of view of players who are either used to the old push-based system or miss the ability to use it to organize their roster.

My suggestion is that the existing Divisions system gets slightly expanded to allow for up to three keywords to be used to describe any given worker, and that the list of keywords be updated to include terms like Main Eventer, Midcarder, Enhancement Talent, etc. This would allow for a sort of substitute for players missing the old push system and would also expand the usability of the division system, since you could now (for example) categorize a cruiserweight as a member of your hardcore division or a member of your women's division as a woman, a main eventer, and an invader.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Nickman" data-cite="The Nickman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48330" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I like the system as it is. I really don't want to see it changed.<p> </p><p> Give it a chance, I reckon you'll come around.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh, I like the system as it is, too. My suggestion is just an attempt to offer something that carries some of the organizational benefits that went with the old system without meaningfully changing anything that's going on under the hood.</p>