T-Zone v2 is out

I was considering LDN before they even got the TV Deal just some of their workers are a little hard to gain info on. TNA is Sports Entertainment in my book as why else would they bring in people like Nash etc soon to squashing X Division stars as part of a storyline. If it bothers anyone change them to cutting edge by yourself, only takes two tics

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm a bit of a noob but humor me here :) Just wondering, I noticed there's no 'People' file and such. Is this just meant as an update to the first TZone? So would I have to get that first, then add all this stuff to it, by I assume, overwriting the data folder and adding all these new pictures to the existing picture file or something? Thanks for any help, looks like a fun mod.

[QUOTE=Lobius]I'm a bit of a noob but humor me here :) Just wondering, I noticed there's no 'People' file and such. Is this just meant as an update to the first TZone? So would I have to get that first, then add all this stuff to it, by I assume, overwriting the data folder and adding all these new pictures to the existing picture file or something? Thanks for any help, looks like a fun mod.[/QUOTE] No you dont have to get the first one at all This update is a stnad-alone Ok it hasnt got the pics, but have you got any of the KyKy pic packs?? If not, go to [url]http://fsphost.com/joose2001/tew/[/url] and download all the PEOPLE files.. that'll give you roughly 5000 pics

[QUOTE=forlan]I was considering LDN before they even got the TV Deal just some of their workers are a little hard to gain info on. TNA is Sports Entertainment in my book as why else would they bring in people like Nash etc soon to squashing X Division stars as part of a storyline. If it bothers anyone change them to cutting edge by yourself, only takes two tics[/QUOTE] I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers but don't Cutting Edge Promotions have Squash Matches too? Your basing something off something that "might" happen in the future. I hardly think that Nash would squash AJ Styles, in fact, I highly doubt Nash would make it to the ring without getting hurt.

It's not the squash matches that i'm saying, i mean just the people they have and the way they conduct their business etc and segments they use and such would piss off cutting edge crowds in game

i just watched the TNA PPV and i agree with Forlan, i would definatly say TNA are sports ent. admitidly it has a good mix of styles but there were tons of angles and quite a lot of gimmicky workers. I cant wait to get TWC im gonna know what everyones talking about!

[QUOTE=CarlitoCoool]Not too sure about that one? TNA is more of a mix of high flyers and stong style with an element of charcters and storylines with "the emphais on the athletic, competitive nature of the product" . Nearly the exact discription for Cutting Edge, just my opinion though?:)[/QUOTE] The only Strong Style wrestlers to appear in TNA have been Minoru and Hirooki Goto. No one else there wrestles Strong Style (at least not in a TNA ring).

[QUOTE=Sartagis]The only Strong Style wrestlers to appear in TNA have been Minoru and Hirooki Goto. No one else there wrestles Strong Style (at least not in a TNA ring).[/QUOTE] Maybe Samoa Joe and Low Ki, although both appear to have changed their styles a bit. Heres a question, why have TNA avoided the mighty Bryan Danielson, surely he'd be a great addition?

[QUOTE=forlan]He wouldn't get long enough time to wrestle to actually show anyone anything becaus he doesn't fly around like an x star[/QUOTE] I can almost taste the contampt in that post. Not a fan of the X Division?

[QUOTE=TCP1]Maybe Samoa Joe and Low Ki, although both appear to have changed their styles a bit. Heres a question, why have TNA avoided the mighty Bryan Danielson, surely he'd be a great addition?[/QUOTE] I'll give ya Samoa Joe.....but nothing he's down in TNA was strong Style (not even his match with Liger was and Ligers a good SS fighter), but Low-Ki doesn't fight strong style he fights stiff. Stiff is not Strong Style, a part of but it takes alot more then that.

Mascarita Sagrada 2000 was born in 1977 Delete Venezia, he's played by Max Mini/Tzuki CMLL should be Traditional Lucha add Raven Hiroka (as "HIROKA" to CMLL) as a lowercard heel Toryumon needs a big roster overhaul. You can remove the So-Cal workers (Marin, Cholo, etc.) & the WWE girls like Nidia & Linda Miles Toryumon should probably be Lucha Entertainment give CMLL/Toryumon a working relationship Maybe use a roster split as Ultimo seems to use a Mexico only & Japan only rosters UDG for Mexico roster, UD:06 for Japan add the NWA Middeweight title currently vacant as for roster Hajime Ohara Guillermo Chango Akiba Kanjyuuro Matsuyama Kenzo Suzuki Banana Senga Passion Hasegawa Masao Orihara (UD:06) Hisamaru Tajima Kazuchika Okada Amigo Suzuki The Great Sasuke (UD:06) Takeshi Minaminno Pineapple Hanai Mango Fukuda TAJIRI Hiromi Horiguchi Ultimo Dragon El Hijo de Santo Atlantis Black Warrior Toshiya Matsuzaki Daisuke Hanaoka Fujita "Jr" Hayato (UDG) Kanjyuuro Matsuyama OKUMURA (UDG) Arkangel (UDG) Hiromi Horiguchi Kazuchika Okada Hajime Ohara Amigo Suzuki Negro Navarro (UDG) Millanito Collection a.t. Shinjitsu Nohashi La Mascara (UDG) Mistico (UDG) Silver King (UDG) Ultimo Guerrero (UDG) Johnny Stamboli (UDG) Dos Caras Jr. (UDG) Lizmark Jr. (UDG) Brazo de Plata (UDG) Brazo de Oro (UDG) Brazo de Platino (UDG) MAzADA (UDG) NOSAWA (UDG) Raven HIROKA Dark Angel (UDG) India Sioux (UDG) Mephisto (UDG) Averno (UDG) Mark Jindrak (UDG) Mil Mascaras Dr. Wagner Jr. (UDG) Perro Aguayo Jr. (UDG) most of their current Japanese roster are probably only going to be one-shots as its a mixed tag tourney

Guest KingEdge
my game crashes at the loading process of "check head bookers" at my 1st day, PM time :confused:

My computer is pretty damn fast and it still goes sow on the first couple of days. It's a large data set so you're just gonna have to suck it up for the first few days as all the feds do a lot of hiring and firing, andding shows and anything else the AI doesn't consider "done" for the feds.

Guest KingEdge
[QUOTE=Michael Wayne]yean, people are gonna spend $600+ to play a $39 game... There's logic for you.. :confused:[/QUOTE] you don't need to buy a whole new computer, just adding some RAM, if I understand your reply clearly ; if not, so, in your country, RAM bars are very expensive :eek:

[QUOTE=forlan]TNA are sports entertainment whether people accept it or not, they are not cutting edge.[/QUOTE] Am I wrong in thinking that TNA is a mix of sports entertainment and pure style. If thats the case, then Cutting Edge fits that mold perfectly. They do have the sports entertainment part, but they focus more on the in ring work. Thats why they call it Total Non-Stop Action. In there one hour of TV time a week, they normally feature more wrestling than on 2 hours of Raw.

TNA has 15 minutes of wrestling in 44 minutes of airtime... thats pure? TNA is alot more like WWE then people like to think. Everything in TNA can be linked to something in WWE, except the X-Divsion, but that is just a version of Sports Entertainment because its Choreographed Chaos.

Archived