Stables Acting Erratic

<p>So I have played a few watcher games just to kind of see how the game world develops. </p><p> </p><p>

I wanted to see if anyone else noticed how erratic Stables seem to work in the game. With a few watcher games I have noticed that stables start up and end fairly quickly, and if one group is disbanded in a single company, in that same company a new stable will form with most of the guys in the stable that just ended.</p><p> </p><p>

I just found it odd, and was curious if anyone else had noticed this, or if I just happened to have a few fluke games?</p>

Adam has said this is more likely to happen as a new game starts so companies can balance out their face/heel dispositions and that it gets better after the first month or so.
While it's reassuring to know that the AI will be able to sort this out after the first month of play, this is far from ideal, especially if you're excited to play a historical mod. If you're looking to play the WWF in the Monday Night Wars, a good part of the fun is going up against WCW at the height of their power. When the nWo is the hottest stable in wrestling. Watching the AI nonsensically disband the nWo in the first few weeks so they can balance out their faces and heels will be frustrating to say the least.

Happily, I remember Adam being receptive to making these kinds of fixes for TEW 2016, so I'm hopeful this can be addressed.

When the nWo is the hottest stable in wrestling. Watching the AI nonsensically disband the nWo in the first few weeks so they can balance out their faces and heels will be frustrating to say the least.

Wouldn't this be easily remedied by the mod maker ensuring the necessary balance already exists so the AI doesn't have to make changes?