Cornellverse Alt Thread 2020

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was looking for a new Johnny Bloodstone render and decided to try my hand at adding a red beard and a scar to a spare render I had saved. Didn't turn out too bad so I thought I should share it in case anyone else is looking for one.

2077956291_jasonface.jpg.b5fcf9f11cffad3ab3168989c1a42cbc.jpg -> 775411904_JohnnyBloodstone.jpg.ab8a78ce93fb8d39e4b838a0efd6b923.jpg

Wish I could credit the render's original creator but I'm not sure whose it is.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Probably a long shot, but I am using this render for Shogun Watoga, who of course was Sir Winston Watoga.

image.jpeg.6dd516896b458da02e8dc4dd24484f7e.jpeg

In my mod he likes to go over the top with gimmicks, so I was looking for a few alts.

I wondering if anyone could put a Burberry cap (or just a cap) on like a football (soccer) hooligan and if possible a scarf. Could also be Burberry but could just be a generic football scarf

another alt with a cowboy hat, with any other cowboy stuff you might want if you want to have fun with it

and then a third with the Sir Winston Watoga gimmick top hat and suit. If the shades can be removed that would be great for this gimmick, but not sure it is possible? Monachal would be cool too if shades can be removed but obviously not expecting miracles lol

Thanks to anyone who might give this a go!

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

image.jpeg.f0578bea042d949a10950d7e2d676ad5.jpeg

I was wondering if anyone had a colourful/Hawaiian shirt they could put on this Tana The Mighty render for me please? he's a colour commentator now and I don't want him getting cold at ringside bless him

Couple of options... one with a shirt to keep him warm, and one aged because I love doing that ;)

image.jpeg image.jpeg

3 hours ago, dbritton987 said:

Curious if anyone has a Princeton Pryce wearing a suit or sunglasses or even both. 

I'm making him protege to Wolf Hawkins in The Syndicate for my TCW game, so he has to walk around in style!  lol

Princeton_Pryce2.jpg.a28e8958ca29a5c4eb3bcb7b99e2e264.jpgPrincetonPryce.jpg.8f9604e7a119c6f6c6e9713c3445d34f.jpg

image.jpeg

Made this for you ;) hope you like it

• Like 1