Custom Graphics Request Thread

5 minutes ago, Jaysin said:

Mandy and Nyla in the same group is genius. I feel like their characters would really mesh. I'm not sure who Ravishing Rose is tho. 

Just an Indy worker by the name of Jenny Rose that I found....decent stats. Afer I hired her, I realized I hit the trifecta of Roses...gave her the Ravishing gimmick in honor of Rick Rude and just changed her name.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by djskeemask
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TheCatcher said:

Would it be possible to get a green, gold & white version of this please?

Love the graphic, just love me some true Aussie green and gold haha

Yes sure thing. That's my bad for not knowing Aussie culture that well.

Green and Gold set:

RAW_alt.jpg.f8653d9a925750642f13efdad09a56c7.jpgRawTV_GreenGold.jpg.aa37969aeb56d474c10fc3bba2d3fc2c.jpgRAW_alt1.jpg.f5cf50dea1179de1afa23bb6ca92db60.jpg

RAW_alt4.jpg.32a4c0e03ad6d8fbb72645bea73ce84d.jpg

RAW_attitude_GreenGold.png.3952e0bd4e85c1fb7af3daed16cff7eb.png

RAWGreenGold.png.a350f18fe89511a6fb654d0fc4007580.png

RAWGreenGold_alt.png.eadfc23ba77c01dbd541f79c54e3a35f.png

Edited by d12345
Fixed formatting of 4 logos
  • Like 3

I've been looking around for a good logo and banner for a Cverse gory hardcore promotion based in canada or australia similar in content to Warrior Engine XXV but I'm having a tough time finding anything that look like it could work. If anyone wants to make something, or have any suggestion for me I'd be real happy. I'm thinking of a promotion with some backyard deathmatch wrestling vibes, but still something that look like it could be used by a serious modern company. Names I've used for this style of promotion in the past are Blood on the mat or BOTM, As well as Bloodsports Entertainment Alliance. Anyone who help me with this is super cool, attractive and intelligent btw, thank you very much.

28 minutes ago, masterevans said:

I've been looking around for a good logo and banner for a Cverse gory hardcore promotion based in canada or australia similar in content to Warrior Engine XXV but I'm having a tough time finding anything that look like it could work. If anyone wants to make something, or have any suggestion for me I'd be real happy. I'm thinking of a promotion with some backyard deathmatch wrestling vibes, but still something that look like it could be used by a serious modern company. Names I've used for this style of promotion in the past are Blood on the mat or BOTM, As well as Bloodsports Entertainment Alliance. Anyone who help me with this is super cool, attractive and intelligent btw, thank you very much.

How about a cult-ish hardcore fed? Final Battle Wrestling is a company created for the 70s CVerse mod but might work for you. Set made by Kamchatka:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Or Skull Society also by Kam:

SKULL_alt.jpg SKULL.jpg

SKULL_alt.jpg SKULL.jpg

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, masterevans said:

My mod has loads of extra future companies, including plenty of hardcore ones. It also has an extra pics folder with loads of extra logos that might interest you

Azzak mod has "Canadian combat extreme" I think they're called, using exact same product as WEXXV

Could either use them, or just steal the logos lol

• Thanks 1

I am looking for logos, titles, tv shows, and events for the old Hollyweird Grappling Company. If someone has the old ones those will work. Would also be cool to get a new take on them. I tried to search the forums and couldn't find any HGC graphics. Thanks!

Attached are the ones I could find. If anyone can help me expand my HGC graphics I would greatly appreciate it.

HGC Logo.jpg

HGC Malice In Wonderland.jpeg

HGC Hollyweird TV.jpeg

HGC Banner.jpeg

33 minutes ago, Juce said:

I am looking for logos, titles, tv shows, and events for the old Hollyweird Grappling Company. If someone has the old ones those will work. Would also be cool to get a new take on them. I tried to search the forums and couldn't find any HGC graphics. Thanks!

Attached are the ones I could find. If anyone can help me expand my HGC graphics I would greatly appreciate it.

HGC Logo.jpg

HGC Hollyweird TV.jpeg

HGC Banner.jpeg

The complete red set can be found in this thread:

The original black and grey set can probably be found in the CV97 mod.

If there are any other takes on HGC, I'm not aware of them.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Juce said:

HGC Logo.jpg

HGC Hollyweird TV.jpeg

HGC Banner.jpeg

BestForTheBusiness has a complete HGC set (and then some) that I consider the quintessential graphics for HGC.

The whole thread is excellent, but I'll specifically link the ones with HGC graphics: