I did find a few funny renders while going through the pictures. Those include the Chaos Demons still having pics in the game, a person dressed as a hot dog, and Johnny Bloodstone, Jase Cole, and one other I can't remember having star wars renders

That "person dressed as a hot dog" is the GREATEST star of the Thunderverse, EL HOT DOG!

... Jase Cole, and one other I can't remember having star wars renders

Christopher Lister I imagine. Jase Cole and him used to be known as Jed High and Toby Juan Kanobi while teaming together as "The Force", using a Star Wars gimmick before dropping the gimmick, changing to their real names and becoming "The X Force" back in 2010 and I believe.

I hope the possibility of the plane crash killing off your entire roster is still a 0.01% possibility. I always wondered how I’d react

How about reloading the game, as that would be pretty ridiculous, especially if you're just working locally. This could work as an april fool's joke on 1/4, where the player would freak out, only to view on the roster screen that... nothing's changed. :p

I hope the possibility of the plane crash killing off your entire roster is still a 0.01% possibility. I always wondered how I’d react

I'm sure I read him say that the plane crash isn't included but I would like there to be an alternative in to help shake up the game world from time to time.