[HYPE] CVerse Women's Revolution

My apologies for not posting in months everyone. I've been dealing with some health issues(not covid) for the past several months. I thought I was in the clear several weeks back but unfortunately the symptoms came back and I was back out of commission. Long story short, I'm feeling much better now and I'm ready to get back to work on this.

I'm not sure if there is any interest in another expansion since the original release had over 1k downloads but the first expansion had around 150 so I'll release the next one and if it doesn't appear to be of interest to most then I'll probably be done with it at that point. But I'll cross that bridge when it comes.

With that being said I appreciate the feedback and updates on what's going on in your save and what not.

Here is the updated DB for the expansion, the first post itt has also been updated with the new links as well.

North American Expansion Updated DB:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/uw01ee007mfofjm/NA_Expansion.zip/file

My apologies for not posting in months everyone. I've been dealing with some health issues(not covid) for the past several months. I thought I was in the clear several weeks back but unfortunately the symptoms came back and I was back out of commission. Long story short, I'm feeling much better now and I'm ready to get back to work on this.

I'm not sure if there is any interest in another expansion since the original release had over 1k downloads but the first expansion had around 150 so I'll release the next one and if it doesn't appear to be of interest to most then I'll probably be done with it at that point. But I'll cross that bridge when it comes.

With that being said I appreciate the feedback and updates on what's going on in your save and what not.

Here is the updated DB for the expansion, the first post itt has also been updated with the new links as well.

North American Expansion Updated DB:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/uw01ee007mfofjm/NA_Expansion.zip/file

Since it's been so long I might as well post some new graphics.

Here's a new company in the British Isles:

D27caXd.png

hNQXpDh.jpg

CWQyEFY.jpg

With the C-Verse mods getting fewer and further between, I'm definitely looking forward to this! If Wild Irish Lasses is a company, then it seems like it's destined to be a fun update! Looking forward to it, Will.

Sympathies for the rough patch, I hope your health stays in a good place.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye out as well. I thought that I would only be going thunderverse and maybe a real world mod, so for what it's worth you and the alternative cverse mod from lavelleuk have made cverse much more interesting and playable for me.

I love the Irish Lasses logo, I'm always up for something new in the UK so i will certainly give the fed and any other feds and wrestlers based in the UK a look, I still need a London Strong Style run when I have played with NeoTokyo and Eve some.

Question - if I already imported the original one, do I just try to import the new one (when released) and the database will just tell me the records already exist? Would I do the same with my game in progress?

Yep. I did that, selecting and importing everything. Anything that was already there already as a duplicate wasn't imported.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone I am feeling much better and as someone who has never really had any health issues or suffered severe illness I am so grateful to be feeling better. I will hopefully have the next update done shortly.

Glad to hear you are feeling better!

• 1 month later...

Hope you're doing better now, Will. Love that you're expanding this further.

I've been trying to make some characters for the LFF promotion to go with the renders. The promotion should be based around Chris Amerson but I'm having difficulties immersing myself in the character. She is a rookie with 1y experience yet has 80 on the stat, plus 81 respect. This is impossible to get with the game's mechanics (Adam's guide says that would need 500 matches in a year's time).

"Looking to prolong her career, Amerson decided to retire from MMA"... but she's 25. :p A good chunk of people irl start with MMA àfter that age.

I guess she's supposed to be a Rousey clone, but even Rousey, who really exceptionally well to pro wrestling because she is a lifetime fan, couldn't muster numbers like 77 PSY (!!), 73 SAF (!) and 72 BAS (though it's a useless stat).

The render is really good for the character, but 86 looks is a bit over the top imo. We're also talking the most athletic female worker barring Black Diamond, the best stamina, best toughness by far, and it appears she can even overpower the legendary KODIAK Kodama, and Juliet King & June Butler, for a more recent reference. That's just never gonna happen as 145lbs is the highest possible weight in the WMMA universe. I'd advise to take Nene Ebina's stats as a base and choose some areas to boost her in.

What I'm saying is: she's a little OP. :p It's hard to imagine a Rousey that is even more talented and hotter. Logically and realistically, CWA should sign her pronto, which kinda defeats the purpose of getting her in LFF to begin with. It's a common thing with modders where they end up producing better characters than the original. I'd been there too. :p

Anyhow I'm scratching my head in regards to who to hire so I've been trying to make some crossover character again. There's some converts I don't think I've posted:

ACHRQAA.jpg9MEzBCJ.jpgAgfAaRp.jpgY2Hel9E.jpg

These two are new and are meant to be locals from The Netherlands:

oozczww.pngmqrckEl.png

And I've been changing some of the textures. Still doesn't really look great, but hey. You won't see it in-game anyway.

33jem1Q.png

I don't see Chris as overpowered. Certainly, she doesn't often get hired by AI controlled companies in games I've played. Bear in mind, while some stats are high, others that are important to a company's specific product are not. For instance, while she has very high Mic skills, her Charisma is comparatively low. Or, at the start, a lot of the companies that hire women look for good Aerial or Flashiness (CILL, OLLIE, QAW, 5SSW, ACPW, CZCW), and she is decidedly lacking in those areas.

I might have worded it wrong. It's not really OP in the game itself, as most of those stats are borderline useless. It's just hard to immerse myself, but I guess that's a personal problem. :p I did fine with the entire C-verse though, but those are all wrestlers. I'd make more sense to me if she just did it for the money after getting an offer, or just for a change of pace or after an injury. But it never occured to me that I could just change it instead of making a lenghty post. :p

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's nice to see you guys still posting in here. I've been swamped at work trying to catch up on all the stuff I missed being out with my health scare. I'm back at 100 percent finally and hope to start working on some of these expansions again.

Glad some of you are still enjoying the mod and my bad on making Chris Amerson so OP but she was basically the mod's version of Rhonda Rousey so I think I'm going to leave her stats alone for now.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello all, sorry it's been a minute. Just got caught up with real life stuff eating into my free time. The UK Expansion is below...

As always much thanks goes out to The Swanton 825 for all his help! I think he may have come up a particular referee character that I foresee becoming a cult hero. You guys will know who it is when you read the bio.

British Isles Expansion

DB:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4x0836wxgoz95h8/TEW2020%25282%2529.mdb/file

Graphics:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jp5q1i49cpo71dw/WMRevUK.zip/file