C-Verse 2005 (RELEASE)

Maybe you should post as a bug report. I've simmed with this data for several years and never had a problem.

I just did, still seem to be getting the same error. Such a shame I really want to play this mod. Hopefully it can be figured out

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Adam knows. I sent it to him. I corrupted the database. Like badly. I edited the database in Access to do it more quickly than in the editor and I probably screwed something up haaaaard.

Are you still having problems in v2.21? Because if so, I need to start all over. Hahahaha

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I've worked on every other version with Night and I was pretty involved in testing and I play the mod on a regular basis (I love SWF at this time). It works great and it has every yet to debut worker in the database. If you have trouble locating someone let me know but yes to both questions its a great mod that I wish got more love. Night killed it making this for 2020.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there!

I love playing this mod, it's been my main time sink so far this edition of the game. I just wanted to let you know that one of the location files is broken. I had imported the locations from this into my default save game (because I like having all the extras) and when I got to june 2021 it started crashing me out with an error 94. Adam told me that it was the "Riga LVA" file, so you might want to remove it from the database (if you haven't already).

Thanks for all your hard work <3

Only started playing these games with 2020, but after falling in love with the C-Verse lore, I've decided to give this mod a go.

The only thing that I've noticed before playing is that none of the workers seem to have loyalties set. Not sure if that was how it was in 2005 or if it's already been mentioned, but I went through and edited it for some of the major Japanese workers in my save. Hopefully that doesn't end up messing up the save in the future.

• 4 months later...

Loyalties probably got messed up in one of my, "crap, I need to reimport all the workers or promotions" moments. If I ever get back into it, I'll take a look.

Same with Riga.

I think momentums are random to start?

The new SWF and TCW grads should have high pop. No other new workers should. I did A LOT of popularity fiddling during balancing and I'm confident the number of errors are few.

My PC is currently in a box, so I can't check and fix anything, but I'll try to remember when it gets pulled out.

• 2 months later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TJ94" data-cite="TJ94" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49248" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I used this link, but it says it is an empty database when I put it into the game. It also says it is version 1.00 in the game.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I just tested and it works properly and shows v2.21.</p>

• 6 months later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Munit" data-cite="Munit" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49248" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So does this still work? I really like the 2005 mod and wanted to try and test out a really long run with MAW. Can anyone help??</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What do you mean does it still work?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49248" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What do you mean does it still work?</div></blockquote><p> the mod was corrupted with some weird error we havent seen before. it crashes after a certain year</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Munit" data-cite="Munit" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49248" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>the mod was corrupted with some weird error we havent seen before. it crashes after a certain year</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That was fixed ages ago</p>