Killing the Business 2020 MOD FULL RELEASE

Killing the Business 2020 Mod by gazwefc

r6iIdpa.jpg

This current day real world mod that focuses on a LITE version of the real world with the extreme emphasis on accuracy of stats and in game balance.

I have only added workers and companies I have a good deal of knowledge about and watch on a regular basis to prevent inaccurate stats and to keep the mod up to date at all times.

Current worker numbers 1753

The mod features the below Promotions:

America

WWE

NXT

AEW

Impact Wrestling

ROH

MLW

NWA

WW

PWG

GCW

UWN

NJoA

Mexico

AAA

CMLL

The Crash

Japan

NJPW

AJPW

NOAH

Stardom

Ice Ribbon

SEAdLINNNG

DDT

Dragongate

England

Progress

RPW

NXT UK

Europe

wXw

The Good Stuff

Post Mania - May 2021 Data

This update includes additional promotions, a full WWE Hall of Fame all including classic pictures and any data changes that have occurred between 1st Apil and 11th April. The Data starts in May 2021.

Data - https://www.mediafire.com/file/qkx0xhxrokjlx8w/KTB_2021+Data.rar/file

Graphics - https://www.mediafire.com/file/vo02ttp2net6w9g/KTB_2021+GFX.rar/file

Credit: Questlove as some workers have been imported from RWC and used as a base/tweaked.

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tomato Can" data-cite="Tomato Can" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Downloaded<p> June 2020 Data (14/05/20) - <a href="https://www.mediafire.com/file/nnvvx..._2020.zip/file" rel="external nofollow">https://www.mediafire.com/file/nnvvx..._2020.zip/file</a></p><p> </p><p> It wont load in the game. It says the Database's start date is outside of the parameters of January - March</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is for tomorrow when the full game comes out.</p>

The puro news guy I follow said Rocky Romero replaced Gedo as New Japan Booker at some point. Not sure how true it is, but this dude knows his stuff so it's most likely true. Figured I'd share

That's interesting, what you think, should I make the change?

I'm really excited to sink into this this weekend. I'm gonna move it back to March though, pick up from post-Revolution in a non-pandemic world.

Mox is champion, building towards Brodie Lee and Blood and Guts... and Young Bucks vs. The Revolt at Double or Nothing! Oh, I can't wait!

Thanks for all of your hard work, gaz, it is greatly appreciated!

Thanks for your work, without it I would probs not enjoy the game as much as I do.

I have numerous IPA#s in the fridge, Hot Wings waiting to be cooked on the grill and a whole lot of ideas for my first AEW save - please release the game like now :)

I like the philosophy that skills shouldn't be inflated like in other mods (e.g. even average workers have a ton of 80+ skills). But in your mod even great workers like Okada or Jay White are capped at 70 in all the primary skills. Why should someone like Okada, who is generally seen as one of the best technical wrestlers in the world today, not have a 90+ rating in "Technical"?

What screen is that?

Ill fix Tony Khan

The office screen, which was completely overhauled with the full release.

Preston Vance and Anna Jay are not in the database. They are dating and both signed to AEW. Preston has the alter ego of Pres10 Vance in AEW as a muscle of the Dark Order.

Great mod btw!

I like the philosophy that skills shouldn't be inflated like in other mods (e.g. even average workers have a ton of 80+ skills). But in your mod even great workers like Okada or Jay White are capped at 70 in all the primary skills. Why should someone like Okada, who is generally seen as one of the best technical wrestlers in the world today, not have a 90+ rating in "Technical"?

Never heard of Okada being label as one of the best technical workers today. Their are so many better technical wrestlers and the higher grades are reserved for them.

Never heard of Okada being label as one of the best technical workers today. Their are so many better technical wrestlers and the higher grades are reserved for them.

I agree. Okada is one of the best in the world because of his performance skills, stamina, and charisma. I don't speak Japanese so I really can't comment on his mic skills but I would assume he is decent at that. I have been watching NJPW for about 4 years and it is my favorite promotion outside of AEW right now.