Killing the Business 2020 MOD FULL RELEASE

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Powerbrock100" data-cite="Powerbrock100" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>AHAHAHAHAHHAHA. You're joking right? "AEW usually does focus on their Women's Division pretty well" is categorically false. Maybe they will now Shida is champ. Also alot of AEW women are unimport with the standouts being Rose,Baker,Shida & Statlander</div></blockquote><p> And all of them are considered unimportant.</p><p> </p><p> Also, I'd say that is false. The last couple of months have been off, but they were doing matches with people like Shanna, Big Swole was getting a push and a bunch of other people too. </p><p> </p><p> With the mod the way it is, I absolutely can't even book a women's match on the show without being massively punished for it.</p>

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No the women I listed minus Statlander aren't unimportant in game. They are recognisable literally just checked.They are unimportant especially to the majority of the AEW fanbase. Like who the hell is Shanna,Swole,Sadie Gibbs. And that's again AEW's fault for only really building Brandi (oof) Rose,Baker,Shida & Statlander the main pillars

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Powerbrock100" data-cite="Powerbrock100" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No the women I listed minus Statlander aren't unimportant in game. They are recognisable literally just checked.They are unimportant especially to the majority of the AEW fanbase. Like who the hell is Shanna,Swole,Sadie Gibbs. And that's again AEW's fault for only really building Brandi (oof) Rose,Baker,Shida & Statlander the main pillars</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one. I've been to three AEW shows, and the biggest difference in being at a WWE show vs. an AEW show is the audience genuinely cares about everyone on the roster. The crowd wants AEW to succeed so they get behind everyone. Also, not to get incredibly personal, but my girlfriend is a Swole fan after they did a character feature on DARK for her. Shanna was getting over before the shutdown. The only AEW woman who I don't think is over is Sadie Gibbs because she had a "blink and you'll miss it" promo at last year's Double or Nothing, and nothing since.</p>

So, in playing as AEW, I'm running into an issue where 90% of the female roster pisses the fans off (Including the Women's Champion, Hikaru Shida) because they are "unimportant".

I really don't want to go and edit their popularity, but it's making faithful booking hard, since AEW usually does focus on their Women's Division pretty well.

If you put two Unimportant wrestlers against each other in any promotion in the game you get this penalty, its aways been this way in TEW I'll take a look at their popularity but in all honesty I don't think there is much I can do as these women just aren't over in the grand scheme of wrestling.

Nothing major but worth noting for when you're next updating the game, Deonna Purrazzo is back with Impact, after them airing her promo she made a few weeks ago on Impact last night, I imagine written but not exclusive like most Impact deals :)

Cheers bud, I'll get her contract added

Really love the look and everything about this mod. Just have a few questions on overness. I don't follow ROH as closely as I once did, but I noticed they have 22 major stars in the company. I know it's relative to company size and you can't fully control it, but some workers still feel like they shouldn't be so high IMO.

Brian Milonas, TK O'Ryan, Vincent (all 55) stand out, putting them on a level with Bobby Lashley and Bobby Roode. There's then guys like Haskins (10) and Tracy Williams (17) who are so far away from that level that it feels like there a huge gap in the roster. Loads of major stars, loads of unimportant, very few in the middle. This might be intentional to reflect the company, but would be interested to know.

Likewise with Impact, there's a lot of major stars, while the other perceptions have just a few. Like I said, I know you can't control the perception system, but there looks to be a lot of people at 55 overness in the mod in general, but very few at 50, 45, then quite a lot at 40, very few at 35. I know you asked earlier in the thread when someone commented on overness to give examples and you'd respond, so I'm interested if this is something that will be looked into for next time :)

Really great work on the mod overall, thanks.

Is there a set release schedule you are looking to use Gaz? Like once a month, twice a month or will you just do them as and when they're ready?

This is a massive ask I will go ahead anyway…is it possible that there could be an alternative picture pack that doesn’t have the names/country flags? I do love the addition of these; however, it does make it tricky to phase in some free pics as they stick out like a sore thumb. Hoping it could be less taxing than creating a load of future workers.

Really love the look and everything about this mod. Just have a few questions on overness. I don't follow ROH as closely as I once did, but I noticed they have 22 major stars in the company. I know it's relative to company size and you can't fully control it, but some workers still feel like they shouldn't be so high IMO.

Brian Milonas, TK O'Ryan, Vincent (all 55) stand out, putting them on a level with Bobby Lashley and Bobby Roode. There's then guys like Haskins (10) and Tracy Williams (17) who are so far away from that level that it feels like there a huge gap in the roster. Loads of major stars, loads of unimportant, very few in the middle. This might be intentional to reflect the company, but would be interested to know.

Likewise with Impact, there's a lot of major stars, while the other perceptions have just a few. Like I said, I know you can't control the perception system, but there looks to be a lot of people at 55 overness in the mod in general, but very few at 50, 45, then quite a lot at 40, very few at 35. I know you asked earlier in the thread when someone commented on overness to give examples and you'd respond, so I'm interested if this is something that will be looked into for next time :)

Really great work on the mod overall, thanks.

I'll take a look at the popularity before I up on the next update

Is there a set release schedule you are looking to use Gaz? Like once a month, twice a month or will you just do them as and when they're ready?

This is a massive ask I will go ahead anyway…is it possible that there could be an alternative picture pack that doesn’t have the names/country flags? I do love the addition of these; however, it does make it tricky to phase in some free pics as they stick out like a sore thumb. Hoping it could be less taxing than creating a load of future workers.

No plan for me to create a second pack for this mod bud their are plenty of other packs out the you could use.

In terms on a release schedule their will be multiple updates each month, mostly when anything important or big happens.

<p>I’ve found figuring out the AEW women’s division to be a nice challenge. </p><p> </p><p>

I don’t think Bea Priestley should get the “a part of the crowd was unhappy to see her” thing, which comes from a certain set up stats being low or something? (Curb Stomp City mentioned it in one of his videos).</p><p> </p><p>

Otherwise, it’s about bringing in women on short handshake deals. See how the crowd reacts and then sign them further if you can build them and they won’t hurt segments.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

In real life, I’m a big fan of Jamie Hayter. In TEW, she isn’t developed enough to use on Dynamite, so I put her on AEW DARK, and hope she grows in whatever stats are the ones she needs to.</p><p> </p><p>

I find Britt, Shida, Nyla, Riho, and Statlander are the main ones of the original roster that are somewhat usable on TV (ratings for segments are low though, so can only do one, maybe two per show).</p><p> </p><p>

I brought in Tessa to bring in some star power. Tried Jordynne Grace but she didn’t connect. Salina de la Renta does well. Taynara Conti is someone I’m building. Same with Dani Luna.</p><p> </p><p>

Just a work in progress, much like the real life Women’s Division is.</p><p> </p><p>

Not a bad thing IMO</p>

I’ve found figuring out the AEW women’s division to be a nice challenge.

I don’t think Bea Priestley should get the “a part of the crowd was unhappy to see her” thing, which comes from a certain set up stats being low or something? (Curb Stomp City mentioned it in one of his videos).

I've had it confirmed from Adam that you need 60 in one of Charisma, Psychology, Brawl, Technical, Puro or Aerial for AEW's product.

I don’t think Bea Priestley should get the “a part of the crowd was unhappy to see her” thing, which comes from a certain set up stats being low or something? (Curb Stomp City mentioned it in one of his videos).

She's one of the most over hyped wrestlers around at the moment so I feel it's realistic that a more "smarky" crowd wouldn't be in to her due to lower skills than the likes of Shida

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="tryker2710" data-cite="tryker2710" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>She's one of the most over hyped wrestlers around at the moment so I feel it's realistic that a more "smarky" crowd wouldn't be in to her due to lower skills than the likes of Shida</div></blockquote><p> She's top 5 in crowd reactions that I can recall. Her stuff with Britt Baker was getting over way better than it had any right to. I'm not personally impressed by her, but still, the Bea/Britt pops might only trail Riho's pops.</p><p> </p><p> The show where Baker got the concussion I specifically remember blowing up and it was on the preshow even. I barely even knew who she was and was shocked at the reaction.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Spectre" data-cite="Spectre" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>She's top 5 in crowd reactions that I can recall. Her stuff with Britt Baker was getting over way better than it had any right to. I'm not personally impressed by her, but still, the Bea/Britt pops might only trail Riho's pops.<p> </p><p> The show where Baker got the concussion I specifically remember blowing up and it was on the preshow even. I barely even knew who she was and was shocked at the reaction.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I feel shes ridden a wave of hype since 2016. She popped big in front of a crowd that popped for everything they saw. Her stuff with Brit was okay at best and the match was SLOW. On top of that Bea generates absolutely no reaction in Stardom and while Japanese crowds tend to be quieter compare her to Mayu/Kagetsu/Arisa/Hana/Jungle/Giulia and it becomes clear she's just not all that. Shes been full time in Stardom for over a year and still hasn't clicked and cut some of the worst promos I've seen</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheCed" data-cite="TheCed" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What made you pick "Wrestling As A Sport" as New Japan's product instead of "Classic Mainstream Puroresu" or "Strong Puroresu"?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The tew 2016 to tew 2020 converted it to this product, when i checked the products for each company, i saw nothing wrong with this product so felt no need to change it. I will have a look at the two you mentioned and see what the differences are.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Curb Stomp City" data-cite="Curb Stomp City" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've had it confirmed from Adam that you need 60 in one of Charisma, Psychology, Brawl, Technical, Puro or Aerial for AEW's product.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That is perfect</p>

Otherwise, it’s about bringing in women on short handshake deals. See how the crowd reacts and then sign them further if you can build them and they won’t hurt segments.

In real life, I’m a big fan of Jamie Hayter. In TEW, she isn’t developed enough to use on Dynamite, so I put her on AEW DARK, and hope she grows in whatever stats are the ones she needs to.

I find Britt, Shida, Nyla, Riho, and Statlander are the main ones of the original roster that are somewhat usable on TV (ratings for segments are low though, so can only do one, maybe two per show).

I brought in Tessa to bring in some star power. Tried Jordynne Grace but she didn’t connect. Salina de la Renta does well. Taynara Conti is someone I’m building. Same with Dani Luna.

Just a work in progress, much like the real life Women’s Division is.

Not a bad thing IMO

I had this happen quite a bit as well in one of my first games using the beta. I managed to get Candice LeRae from NXT and she ended up getting that note but it didn't seem to hurt too badly since she was still gaining momentum normally. Quite a few of the other women got it as well but I found the unimportant note to be a harder deal than that penalty.

I brought in Deonna and made her champion unseating Nyla and beating quite a few women along the way but couldn't get her out of unimportant or gain her much popularity. The former Sarah Logan on the other hand was probably the best signing I made who didn't get that note and was over enough to be able to hold her own. It's weird to get used to because some people you think wouldn't get it in real life, get it but in other ways, there are some talents people probably wouldn't be too pleased to see in reality either. Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted the save but I had signed Ember Moon and was curious to see how she would have been reacted to.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="JRev1313" data-cite="JRev1313" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I had this happen quite a bit as well in one of my first games using the beta. I managed to get Candice LeRae from NXT and she ended up getting that note but it didn't seem to hurt too badly since she was still gaining momentum normally. Quite a few of the other women got it as well but I found the unimportant note to be a harder deal than that penalty.<p> </p><p> I brought in Deonna and made her champion unseating Nyla and beating quite a few women along the way but couldn't get her out of unimportant or gain her much popularity. The former Sarah Logan on the other hand was probably the best signing I made who didn't get that note and was over enough to be able to hold her own. It's weird to get used to because some people you think wouldn't get it in real life, get it but in other ways, there are some talents people probably wouldn't be too pleased to see in reality either. Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted the save but I had signed Ember Moon and was curious to see how she would have been reacted to.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> One of the saves I had messing around with the game, I managed to sign Ember Moon, as WWE wasn't signing her to an extension. In mine she was a clear star for the division, relative to the usual ratings.</p><p> </p><p> On a similar track, someone I haven't tried signing and booking in AEW is Rusev/Miro. He starts off injured, so that's a big part of it, but I oddly find myself really wanting to build up MJF, Hangman, Darby, Sammy, etc as the next top tier behind the Cody's, Omega's, Jericho's, Moxley's. Doesn't seem like any other company will try signing him until his injury is healed.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Curb Stomp City" data-cite="Curb Stomp City" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've had it confirmed from Adam that you need 60 in one of Charisma, Psychology, Brawl, Technical, Puro or Aerial for AEW's product.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks for the clarification!</p>