~ Official Post Your Current Champions Thread ~

<p><strong>TCW Week 1, September 2020</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>World Champ:</strong> Jay Chord</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>U.S. Champ</strong> Mighty Mo</p><p> </p><p>

<strong> TV Champ</strong> Joshua Taylor</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tag Champs</strong> Bad Street (Matt Hocking, Logan Wolfbaine)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Trios Champs</strong> The Syndicate (Doc Hammond, Wade Orson, Chris Flynn)</p>

January 2004 - March 2008 - Post Wrestlemania 24

Smackdown

WWE World Heavyweight: AJ Styles (Won at Wrestlemania 24)

WWE US Champion: Daniel Bryan (Won at Wrestlemania 24)

WWE Tag Team Champion: Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn (Won at Armageddon 2007)

WWE Cruiserweight Champion: The Amazing Red (won on SD in January 2008)

Raw:

WWE Champion: John Cena (Won at Royal Rumble 2008)

WWE Intercontinental: John Morrison (Won at Wrestlemania 24)

WWE World Tag Team: Spanky & Paul London (Won at Wrestlemania 24)

WWE Womens: Sarah Del Rey (Won at Wrestlemania 24)

WWE King Of the ring 07: Rey Mysterio

WWE Royal Rumble 08: Brock Lesnar

WWE Money In The Bank 08: CM Punk

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal 2008 winner: Sheamus

January 2004 - April 2008 - Post Backlash 2008

Smackdown

WWE Tag Team Champion: Chris Benoit & Rey Mysterio (Won at Backlash 2008)

WWE Cruiserweight Champion: Title Was retired on smackdown and replaced by WWE North American Championship

WWE North American champion: Mr. Kennedy (1st Champion won at backlash 2008)

Raw:

January 85 - July 1990

WWF

WWF IC - Rick Martel 1x

WWF Light-Heavyweight - Chris Benoit 2x

WWF Television - The Berzerker 1x

WWF World Tag Team - The Hart Foundation 6x

WWF World Heavyweight The Ultimate Warrior 1x

King of the Ring - Hulk Hogan 1x

WCW

WCW Cruiserweight - Brian Pillman 2x

WCW Tag Team - Freebirds 1x

WCW World Television - Ron Simmons 2x

WCW United States - Nikita Koloff 2x

WCW World Heavyweight - Ric Flair 1x

January 85 - August 1990

WWF

WWF IC - Rick Martel 1x

WWF World Tag Team - The Brain Busters 4x

WCW

WCW World Television - Dutch Mantel 1x

January 2004 - April 2008 - Post Backlash 2008

Smackdown

WWE Cruiserweight Champion: Title Was retired on smackdown and replaced by WWE North American Championship

Raw:

January 2004 - May 2008 - Post Judgement Day 2008

Smackdown

Raw:

WWE World Tag Team: Rated RKO (Won at Judgement Day 2008)

WWE Womens: Mercedes Martinez (Won at Judgement Day 2008

January 85 - August 1990

WWF

WWF IC - Rick Martel 1x

WWF World Tag Team - The Brain Busters 4x

WCW

WCW World Television - Dutch Mantel 1x

January 85 - September 1990

WWF

WWF IC - British Bulldog 2x

WWF Light-Heavyweight - Stan Lane 1x

WWF Television - Earthquake 4x

WWF World Tag Team - Rock N Roll Express 1x

WWF World Heavyweight- Hulk Hogan 6x

WCW

WCW Tag Team - Bam Bam Bigelow and Bruiser Brody 2x

WCW World Television - Eddie Gilbert 1x

WCW United States - Rick Rude 1x

*WWF fired Benoit half way through the month for causing problems. Gorgeous George III debuted at Summer Slam as a member of Million Dollar Inc. only to break his arm in the match and is out for three months. The Undertaker also debuted as a member. I'm not sure what my plans are for Undertaker. Mark Calloway was available and I don't have any need for him. I do have the big picture set from 1990-1994. Dynamite Kid's contract ran out (he is currently in rehab. WCW signed The Brain Busters back.

*Having a lot of fun booking WCW. Flair has had the belt for over 15 months. Has around 30 defenses. I''m getting ready to finally pull the trigger on Sting. Sting has been battling The Horsemen to finally get to Flair. He has had two chances to defeat Flair (Great American Bash and SuperClash 2; each time he has been turned on (Shawn Michaels originally and then Lex Luger).

*Having a lot of fun booking WCW. Flair has had the belt for over 15 months. Has around 30 defenses. I''m getting ready to finally pull the trigger on Sting. Sting has been battling The Horseman to finally get to Flair. He has had two chances to defeat Flair (Great American Bash and SuperClash 2; each time he has been turned on (Shawn Michaels originally and then Lex Luger).

Sounds like Sting

January 2004 - May 2008 - Post Judgement Day 2008

Smackdown

Raw:

January 2004 - June 2008 - Post Bad Blood (Raw) and Great American Bash (Smackdown)

Smackdown

WWE World Heavyweight: CM Punk (Cashed MITB at GAB 2008)

WWE North American champion: Jeff Hardy (Won at GAB 2008)

Raw:

WWE Intercontinental: John Bradshaw Layfield (Won at Bad Blood 2008)

Sounds like Sting

Yup. I had a moment earlier in the game where I asked myself "Do I turn on Sting?" and I had to.

Sting has had one great rise. Originally, Flair recruited him into the group so he wouldn't have to face him. Sting won a tournament for a shot against Flair but vacated it after Flair asked him to show respect. After he vacated the shot, Flair got everyone to turn on Flair and Luger.

The plan is for Sting to eventually win the title at Starrcade 91 (The Horsemen will be leaving WCW as group for the WWF).

My plan is for WCW to blossom with a huge youth movement (Sting, Shawn Michaels, Owen Hart, Cactus Jack, Big Van Vader, Rick Rude, etc) only for them to return several years later (with Hogan).

January 2004 - June 2008 - Post Bad Blood (Raw) and Great American Bash (Smackdown)

Smackdown

Raw:

January 2004 - July 2008 - Post King Of The Ring 2008

Smackdown

WWE Tag Team Champion: Kings of Wrestling (Cesaro & Chris Hero) (Won on Smackdown! in July )

Raw:

WWE King Of the ring 08: Samoa Joe

Ok, so after months of procrastination, I’ve finally started a save that I’m hoping will be long-term...

JANUARY 1997, post Royal Rumble

WWF Champion: Sycho Sid, although Shawn Michaels defeated him at the Rumble after a Rage DQ

World Tag Team: Bulldog & Owen, defeated the Hardy Boyz (managed by Sunny) in 3 minutes at the Rumble. They’ve been easily dominating the relatively weak tag division in January, including successful defences over the Undertaker & Bret and Undertaker & Shawn (although they lost that one via countout)

Intercontinental: Hunter Hearst Helmsley, although he lost by Intentional Countout to Goldust at the Rumble (a lot of blokes didn’t want to lose at this event!)

The Undertaker won the Royal Rumble, with Austin as the last man remaining. Goldust and Henry O. Godwinn were Final 4, Taker was Ironman and had Most Eliminations. I’m gearing up for Taker vs Shawn at Wrestlemania, but not sure if I should turn Shawn heel because he’s the figurehead. If not I’ll probably run with Taker vs Sid.

Heading into IYH: Final 4 we’re going to see Sid vs Shawn vs Bret vs Austin for the WWF Championship and Undertaker is going to put his Wrestlemania title shot on the line against BOTH Vader and Mankind in a Steel Cage, which will lead to Mankind vs Vader at Mania.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="pat666" data-cite="pat666" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49442" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>January 2004 - July 2008 - Post King Of The Ring 2008<p> <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Smackdown</span></strong></p><p> <strong>WWE World Heavyweight:</strong> CM Punk (Cashed MITB at GAB 2008)</p><p> <strong>WWE US Champion:</strong> Daniel Bryan (Won at Wrestlemania 24)</p><p> <strong>WWE Tag Team Champion:</strong> Kings of Wrestling (Cesaro & Chris Hero) (Won on Smackdown! in July )</p><p> <strong>WWE North American champion:</strong> Jeff Hardy (Won at GAB 2008)</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Raw:</span></strong></p><p> <strong>WWE Champion:</strong> John Cena (Won at Royal Rumble 2008)</p><p> <strong>WWE Intercontinental:</strong> John Bradshaw Layfield (Won at Bad Blood 2008)</p><p> <strong>WWE World Tag Team:</strong> Rated RKO (Won at Judgement Day 2008)</p><p> <strong>WWE Womens:</strong> Mercedes Martinez (Won at Judgement Day 2008</p><p> </p><p> <strong>WWE King Of the ring 08:</strong> Samoa Joe</p><p> <strong>WWE Royal Rumble 08:</strong> Brock Lesnar</p><p> <strong>WWE Money In The Bank 08:</strong> CM Punk</p><p> <strong>Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal 2008 winner:</strong> Sheamus</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> January 2004 - August 2008 - Post Summerslam 2008</p><p> <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Smackdown</span></strong></p><p> <strong>WWE World Heavyweight:</strong> CM Punk (Cashed MITB at GAB 2008)</p><p> <strong>WWE US Champion:</strong> Christian (Won at Summerslam 2008)</p><p> <strong>WWE Tag Team Champion:</strong> Kings of Wrestling (Cesaro & Chris Hero) (Won on Smackdown! in July )</p><p> <strong>WWE North American champion:</strong> Umaga (Won at Summerslam 2008)</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Raw:</span></strong></p><p> <strong>WWE Champion:</strong> Samoa Joe (Won at Summerslam 2008)</p><p> <strong>WWE Intercontinental:</strong> John Bradshaw Layfield (Won at Bad Blood 2008)</p><p> <strong>WWE World Tag Team:</strong> Rated RKO (Won at Judgement Day 2008)</p><p> <strong>WWE Womens:</strong> Lita (Won at Summerslam 2008)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>WWE King Of the ring 08:</strong> Samoa Joe</p><p> <strong>WWE Royal Rumble 08:</strong> Brock Lesnar</p><p> <strong>WWE Money In The Bank 08:</strong> CM Punk</p><p> <strong>Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal 2008 winner:</strong> Sheamus</p>

Ok, so after months of procrastination, I’ve finally started a save that I’m hoping will be long-term...

WWF Champion: Sycho Sid, although Shawn Michaels defeated him at the Rumble after a Rage DQ

World Tag Team: Bulldog & Owen, defeated the Hardy Boyz (managed by Sunny) in 3 minutes at the Rumble. They’ve been easily dominating the relatively weak tag division in January, including successful defences over the Undertaker & Bret and Undertaker & Shawn (although they lost that one via countout)

Intercontinental: Hunter Hearst Helmsley, although he lost by Intentional Countout to Goldust at the Rumble (a lot of blokes didn’t want to lose at this event!)

The Undertaker won the Royal Rumble, with Austin as the last man remaining. Goldust and Henry O. Godwinn were Final 4, Taker was Ironman and had Most Eliminations. I’m gearing up for Taker vs Shawn at Wrestlemania, but not sure if I should turn Shawn heel because he’s the figurehead. If not I’ll probably run with Taker vs Sid.

Heading into IYH: Final 4 we’re going to see Sid vs Shawn vs Bret vs Austin for the WWF Championship and Undertaker is going to put his Wrestlemania title shot on the line against BOTH Vader and Mankind in a Steel Cage, which will lead to Mankind vs Vader at Mania.

Nice, I look forward to following this.

JANUARY - FEBRUARY 1997, following In Your House 13: Final Four

WWF Champion: Shawn Michaels, defeated Sid, Austin & Bret in an Elimination match at IYH

World Tag Team: Bulldog & Owen, didn't defend at IYH

Intercontinental: Hunter Hearst Helmsley, defeated Goldust at IYH in a No DQ match when a mysterious woman (Chyna) debuted and beat-down Goldust

European: British Bulldog won the European Title Tournament at IYH, defeating Marc Mero. Semi-finalists were Ken Shamrock (faced Bulldog) and Brian Pillman (faced Mero). Pillman is working through a meniscus tear for the next 11 months, so won't get a lot of in-ring action in that time, if any.

Royal Rumble Winner: The Undertaker, then successfully defended his 'Mania title-shot against Vader & Mankind in a steel cage at IYH, after Mankind and Vader turned on each other.

Heading into Wrestlemania 13 the card tentatively is shaping up as follows:

- HBK vs Taker vs Sid (I needed a heel in there) for the WWF Title

- Bret vs Austin

- Rocky Maivia, ???, ??? (maybe the Hardy Boyz?) vs Bob Backlund, Iron Sheik, The Sultan, losing team quits the WWF

- Ahmed Johnson vs Faarooq

I have no challengers for the Intercontinental, European or Tag Titles yet, really don't have much in the way of a tag division. Will just see how the next few weeks shape up.

JANUARY - FEBRUARY 1997, following In Your House 13: Final Four

WWF Champion: Shawn Michaels, defeated Sid, Austin & Bret in an Elimination match at IYH

World Tag Team: Bulldog & Owen, didn't defend at IYH

Intercontinental: Hunter Hearst Helmsley, defeated Goldust at IYH in a No DQ match when a mysterious woman (Chyna) debuted and beat-down Goldust

European: British Bulldog won the European Title Tournament at IYH, defeating Marc Mero. Semi-finalists were Ken Shamrock (faced Bulldog) and Brian Pillman (faced Mero). Pillman is working through a meniscus tear for the next 11 months, so won't get a lot of in-ring action in that time, if any.

Royal Rumble Winner: The Undertaker, then successfully defended his 'Mania title-shot against Vader & Mankind in a steel cage at IYH, after Mankind and Vader turned on each other.

Heading into Wrestlemania 13 the card tentatively is shaping up as follows:

- HBK vs Taker vs Sid (I needed a heel in there) for the WWF Title

- Bret vs Austin

- Rocky Maivia, ???, ??? (maybe the Hardy Boyz?) vs Bob Backlund, Iron Sheik, The Sultan, losing team quits the WWF

- Ahmed Johnson vs Faarooq

I have no challengers for the Intercontinental, European or Tag Titles yet, really don't have much in the way of a tag division. Will just see how the next few weeks shape up.

Do an open tag challenge.

Do an open tag challenge.

That’s a good idea... I have a lot of garbage tag teams, the Godwinns, Cam-an Express, the New Blackjacks, I also have the young Hardys, Edge & Christian in development, I could always form the New Age Outlaws, but they’re all a MILE off Owen & Bulldog! Probably why they held the titles so long in real life... also, in reality they faced Vader & Mankind at Mania, but I’m having those two face each other with Mankind turning face.

Another situation I don’t like is that Bulldog now holds TWO titles, I always hate when that happens as I want them both defended at Mania. So he either drops one or does double shift. I’ll probably go with the former, possibly to Ken Shamrock or Rocky Maivia.

That’s a good idea... I have a lot of garbage tag teams, the Godwinns, Cam-an Express, the New Blackjacks, I also have the young Hardys, Edge & Christian in development, I could always form the New Age Outlaws, but they’re all a MILE off Owen & Bulldog! Probably why they held the titles so long in real life... also, in reality they faced Vader & Mankind at Mania, but I’m having those two face each other with Mankind turning face.

Another situation I don’t like is that Bulldog now holds TWO titles, I always hate when that happens as I want them both defended at Mania. So he either drops one or does double shift. I’ll probably go with the former, possibly to Ken Shamrock or Rocky Maivia.

Can't you sign any good Tag Team from another company?

In my 2004 game, for my Tag divisions i signed a bunch of good workers from the indy. It really helped to build my midcard scene.

My tag division goes in peaks and valleys. Right now you are in a valley. You have one superior tag team and a bunch of lower tag teams.

I love it when this happens for two reasons

1)A bunch of crappy tag teams will have the tag belts and it makes me smile when I go through my title history and go "That was such a weird time"

2) Allows me to get creative.

Personally, I would bring up The Hardy Boys, E and C, and hire some jobbers and put them together. Have teams like Goodwins beat them. Do you have Mosh and Thrasher? Hire them!

Do you have Farooq? Pair him with another black wrestler and boom Nation of Domination or something like it.

In my opinion, it is a win-win. You will build some tag teams up so in 99 and 2000 you can build E and C or The Hardy Boys.

-------------

Also, you could always slowly change Bulldog into a smug heel where he starts mouthing off on how he is a double champion and then Shamrock or Rock tell him to put his money where his mouth is and have two fights at Mania. Another idea, have Owen cost him the title at a television show. That will slowly build up the break up if you want to go that route.

Can't you sign any good Tag Team from another company?

In my 2004 game, for my Tag divisions i signed a bunch of good workers from the indy. It really helped to build my midcard scene.

Owner Goals prevent me from signing anyone from a Medium company or bigger, otherwise I’d have the Legion of Doom facing Owen and Bulldog at Mania.

I could poach the Dudleys from ECW, but like the Hardys, E&C and the New Age Outlaws, I feel it’s a bit early for them still.

My tag division goes in peaks and valleys. Right now you are in a valley. You have one superior tag team and a bunch of lower tag teams.

I love it when this happens for two reasons

1)A bunch of crappy tag teams will have the tag belts and it makes me smile when I go through my title history and go "That was such a weird time"

2) Allows me to get creative.

Personally, I would bring up The Hardy Boys, E and C, and hire some jobbers and put them together. Have teams like Goodwins beat them. Do you have Mosh and Thrasher? Hire them!

Do you have Farooq? Pair him with another black wrestler and boom Nation of Domination or something like it.

In my opinion, it is a win-win. You will build some tag teams up so in 99 and 2000 you can build E and C or The Hardy Boys.

-------------

Also, you could always slowly change Bulldog into a smug heel where he starts mouthing off on how he is a double champion and then Shamrock or Rock tell him to put his money where his mouth is and have two fights at Mania. Another idea, have Owen cost him the title at a television show. That will slowly build up the break up if you want to go that route.

Some really good suggestions here, thanks. I’ve actually got the Hardys and Headbangers brought up (only E&C are in development) and the Hardys have faced them once or twice already only to be crushed.

I think a storyline where Owen & Bulldog just keep beating everyone leading to a 4-way match at Mania between Owen & Bulldog, the Headbangers, the New Blackjacks and the Hardys could work pretty well.

I also like the idea of Bulldog having to do double shift too, defend his European title against Shamrock. Although... he’s making his first defence this Saturday against that very man on Shotgun Saturday Night... let’s see how he goes!

Owner Goals prevent me from signing anyone from a Medium company or bigger, otherwise I’d have the Legion of Doom facing Owen and Bulldog at Mania.

I could poach the Dudleys from ECW, but like the Hardys, E&C and the New Age Outlaws, I feel it’s a bit early for them still.

Some really good suggestions here, thanks. I’ve actually got the Hardys and Headbangers brought up (only E&C are in development) and the Hardys have faced them once or twice already only to be crushed.

I think a storyline where Owen & Bulldog just keep beating everyone leading to a 4-way match at Mania between Owen & Bulldog, the Headbangers, the New Blackjacks and the Hardys could work pretty well.

I also like the idea of Bulldog having to do double shift too, defend his European title against Shamrock. Although... he’s making his first defence this Saturday against that very man on Shotgun Saturday Night... let’s see how he goes!

Dang! That owner goal is rough, but I like it.

New York City Wrestling Monday, Week 1, August 2023

Empire: Charlie Corner (169 Days, 6 Defenses)

Tri-State Regional: Johnny Pathlow (1 Day, 0 Defenses)

Tag Team: LOVENADO (1 Day, 0 Defenses, 2X Champs)

King Of New York 2023: Huracán Sandoval, Jr.

Liberty Cup 2023: The Butcher

COTT World Heavyweight: Stuntman (85 Days, 6 Defenses)

COTT Regional: Cyclops (98 Days, 6 Defenses)

COTT World Tag Team: Riley McManus & The Butcher (29 Days, 1 Defense)

COTT Women's: Mystery Pink (254 Days, 6 Defenses)

January 85 - September 1990

WWF

WWF Light-Heavyweight - Stan Lane 1x

WWF Television - Earthquake 4x

WCW

WCW World Television - Eddie Gilbert 1x

January 85 - October 1990

WWF

WWF Light-Heavyweight - Steve Kerin 1x

WWF Television - Jim Duggan 5x

WCW

WCW World Television - Jeff Jarrett 2x

I'm playing as WCW started in January 1989, its now March 1992.

WCW Heavyweight Champion

Brian Pillman (Defeated Bret Hart)

WCW Intercontinental Champion

Curt Hennig (Inaugural)

WCW United States Heavyweight

'Superstar' Steve Austin (Defeated Cactus Jack)

WCW Light Heavyweight Champion

Sabu (Defeated Eddie Guerrero)

WCW Tag Team Champions

Sudden Impact [Chris Jericho & Lance Storm] (Won in Tournament after Neidhart got injured forcing him and Owen to Vacate)

WCW Television

Taz (Won in a Tournament after Ray Traylor was sent to Rehab)

WCW World War 3 Winner 1991

Brian Pillman (This was the end of a 2 year long chase for the Title where The Hart Foundation refused to let him Challenge Bret as they were stable mates, Brian won the WW3 after Eliminating Neidhart, Owen and Bulldog in the Final 4, which lead to the entire Hart Foundation beating him down the next night on Nitro turning Pillman Babyface and leading to Pillman Vs. Bret at Starrcade which Pillman won as shown above)

I also have the "WCW International Heavyweight Championship" which is the title used in the Alliance I created for all of the Promotions I buyout / create around the world

Held currently by Ric Flair

I'm playing as WCW started in January 1989, its now March 1992.

WCW Heavyweight Champion

Brian Pillman (Defeated Bret Hart)

WCW Intercontinental Champion

Curt Hennig (Inaugural)

WCW United States Heavyweight

'Superstar' Steve Austin (Defeated Cactus Jack)

WCW Light Heavyweight Champion

Sabu (Defeated Eddie Guerrero)

WCW Tag Team Champions

Sudden Impact [Chris Jericho & Lance Storm] (Won in Tournament after Neidhart got injured forcing him and Owen to Vacate)

WCW Television

Taz (Won in a Tournament after Ray Traylor was sent to Rehab)

WCW World War 3 Winner 1991

Brian Pillman (This was the end of a 2 year long chase for the Title where The Hart Foundation refused to let him Challenge Bret as they were stable mates, Brian won the WW3 after Eliminating Neidhart, Owen and Bulldog in the Final 4, which lead to the entire Hart Foundation beating him down the next night on Nitro turning Pillman Babyface and leading to Pillman Vs. Bret at Starrcade which Pillman won as shown above)

I also have the "WCW International Heavyweight Championship" which is the title used in the Alliance I created for all of the Promotions I buyout / create around the world

Held currently by Ric Flair

Can you please make Stone Cold Steve Austin in WCW. Thanks. :D

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Zero" data-cite="Zero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49442" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>January 85 - October 1990<p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF</span></strong></p><p> WWF IC - British Bulldog 2x</p><p> WWF Light-Heavyweight - Steve Kerin 1x</p><p> WWF Television - Jim Duggan 5x</p><p> WWF World Tag Team - Rock N Roll Express 1x</p><p> WWF World Heavyweight- Hulk Hogan 6x</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WCW</span></strong></p><p> WCW Cruiserweight - Brian Pillman 2x</p><p> WCW Tag Team - Bam Bam Bigelow and Bruiser Brody 2x</p><p> WCW World Television - Jeff Jarrett 2x</p><p> WCW United States - Rick Rude 1x</p><p> WCW World Heavyweight - Ric Flair 1x</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> January 85 - November1990</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF</span></strong></p><p> WWF IC - Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig 1x</p><p> WWF Light-Heavyweight - Steve Kerin 1x</p><p> WWF Television - Steven Regal 1x</p><p> WWF World Tag Team - Rock N Roll Express 1x</p><p> WWF World Heavyweight- Hulk Hogan 6x</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WCW</span></strong></p><p> WCW Cruiserweight - The Tonga Warrior 2x</p><p> WCW Tag Team - The Steiner Brothers 3x</p><p> WCW World Television - Jeff Jarrett 2x</p><p> WCW United States - Barry Windham 1x</p><p> WCW World Heavyweight - Ric Flair 1x</p><p> Lou Thesz Tournament Winner - Sid Vicious 1x</p>