Real World Sticker/Trading Card GIF Pack

This is really good. On TEW 2016 I started making my WCW guys all GIF's because I liked the WCW logo behind it, so this is a brilliant step up from there.

One thing I have found is I wanted to be able to make my own but I don't have or have ever used Photoshop, so I wanted to see if it could be done with Paint.net...and it can!

The below is the template I have used, all you need to do is paste whatever image onto "Layer 2" and then while selecting the "Background", just select "Merge Layer Down". From there, use the magic want to select and then delete the green bit and then just just save as a .gif. Works like a charm

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14d-we_EVr0Wt68CFqJwBfrKbPi-eBvy_/view?usp=sharing

Aaron Williams

Ka1zIZV.gif

AJ Gray

0mLX8C0.gif

Alessandro Del Bruno

Sac4HiW.gif

Alex Zayne

2iq1dTq.gif

Allie Kat

tKg3koi.gif

Angel Dorado

zs6UXSf.gif

Anthony Greene

LCr0wer.gif

Ari Azteca

mBaHiGp.gif

Benjamin Tull

qEeHCNY.gif

Blake Christian

8uTVyD6.gif

Blank

3GQP0s0.gif41sDDyC.gif

Bull James

F2c2IE0.gif

Cheech

0YbVrS6.gif

Christian Casanova

7Hk5UPT.gif

CJ Esparaza

hFREUJ6.gif

Clayton Gainz

cyQpMnU.gif

Colin Delaney

c2zSgLe.gif

Dan The Dad

R0hNlhc.gif

Danny Daniels

5ZRVL3i.gif

Dave McCall

tKlXawM.gif

Davey Vega

6QzCcBa.gifCS8ax9U.gif

Deonn Rusman

pzKXHyL.gif

Drew Cordeiro

yx5kS6U.gif

Eric Cairnie

7RQMhSc.gif

Gabriel Fuerza

ZUyshB3.gif

Green Ant

TYrQmSP.gif61P4R7w.gif

Holden Albright

sSH8z5J.gif

Hyan

vbtzbgb.gif

Isaias Velazquez

cFrd4b0.gif

Jake Lander

pq2Ur7R.gif

Jay Freddie

ouRMIUL.gif

Jim Nye

uuUgokG.gif

Jimmy Yuta

qh7oNVV.gif

Jody Threat

AX1oIlg.gif

Joeasa

dx29HTJ.gif

Joshua Bishop

nVeEe79.gif

Justin Sane

oeUVU09.gif

JXT

YfenPDN.gif

Kirk Warmack

mBHCJ1r.gif

Kobe Durst

ncEJ1KD.gif

Lionel Knight

Tmy1xgC.gif

Mark Wheeler

ANufX13.gif

Mat Fitchett

dIT9DHg.gifGIxkf5u.gif

Michael Blanton

0Y2Od5q.gif

Mike Verna

uZyve8M.gif

Nate Carter

9NAvY18.gif

Paco Gonzalez

P5MpP9d.gif

PJ Drummond

AtTBC7V.gif

Richard Holliday

HDqRJi0.gif

Rory Gulak

r8tSfuy.gif

Scotty O'Shea

h63SLqo.gif

Skylar

qhyLQ5K.gif

Solo Darling

zUIvTwl.gif

Stephan Bonner

6FnKVSS.gif

Sephen Wolf

FzWfpYX.gif

Steve Brown

g9Sq8Bx.gif

Swoggle

64I8gMc.gif

Thief Ant

ejAuMxE.gif

Tony Ulysses

krHaBkH.gif

Tre LaMar

9jkV8rh.gif

Vaughn Vertigo

P7cixQk.gif

Veda Scott

Amv7P2h.gif

VSK

yNz1x2j.gif

Wes Barkley

u8nHznk.gif

Aailable

2020-07-07-17-15-48-TEW2020.png

2020-07-07-17-13-34-People.png

Absolutely love using this style on my latest project. Major props for coming up with this. Definitely adds new life to the game.

I'm looking to start Mr.Villain's 2004 mod and this picture pack looks incredible. Was this a personal pack you created or is this available? Thanks a lot.

This is all sorts of awesome - huge kudos!

Is there an idiot’s guide yo doing this with GIMP? I can get so far but can’t get it to transform to the shape of the template layer. Driving me slowly crazy (and I’m useless at using the software - which doesn’t help!)

Working (very slowly) on a mod for Jan 84 and would love to use this style - fits in perfectly!

This is all sorts of awesome - huge kudos!

Is there an idiot’s guide yo doing this with GIMP? I can get so far but can’t get it to transform to the shape of the template layer. Driving me slowly crazy (and I’m useless at using the software - which doesn’t help!)

Working (very slowly) on a mod for Jan 84 and would love to use this style - fits in perfectly!

Here's what I do:

1. Size the photo to 120x120.

2. Ass an alpha layer to the picture to make it transparent.

3. Drag the template to the layer underneath the picture and hide it, to keep the green from showing at the top.

4. Alpha to selection to the green template.

5. Select the picture which should be the top layer.

6. Invert the selection and hit cut, this should remove the area outside of the selection.

7. Save the image as a .gif

8. Open a new transparent layer at 150x150

9. Add the saved .gif as the top layer

10. Save the new image over the old .gif and you should be done.

If you need me to explain better just ask. I hope that helped.

Here's what I do:

1. Size the photo to 120x120.

2. Ass an alpha layer to the picture to make it transparent.

3. Drag the template to the layer underneath the picture and hide it, to keep the green from showing at the top.

4. Alpha to selection to the green template.

5. Select the picture which should be the top layer.

6. Invert the selection and hit cut, this should remove the area outside of the selection.

7. Save the image as a .gif

8. Open a new transparent layer at 150x150

9. Add the saved .gif as the top layer

10. Save the new image over the old .gif and you should be done.

If you need me to explain better just ask. I hope that helped.

Thank you! I'll give this a go later and will let you know how I go.

So is it my understanding that the game will automatically detect the corresponding border and apply it to the wrestler's picture (IE HBK works for WWF so the WWF border will be applied to his profile) or is it something that we'd have to manually apply in photoshop or something? I'm asking for clarification because I've loaded a game a couple of times and it just applies the generic border (hostile takeover) and not the company borders.

So is it my understanding that the game will automatically detect the corresponding border and apply it to the wrestler's picture (IE HBK works for WWF so the WWF border will be applied to his profile) or is it something that we'd have to manually apply in photoshop or something? I'm asking for clarification because I've loaded a game a couple of times and it just applies the generic border (hostile takeover) and not the company borders.

When you are in the game, it applies the proper company backgrounds. For example if you are playing as wwe and click your roster you will see them.

Outside of the company's roster screen, they use the Hostile Takeover background because workers can work for more than one company.

For instance, if I'm playing as WCW and I have Jushin Liger on the roster, under my company roster, when I book shows, and everything else pertaining directly to my company, Liger will have the WCW background. However, he also works for NJPW, so in anything pertaining to THEM, Liger will have the NJPW background. The Hostile Takeover background is on the main worker screen (like the button on the left side of TEW) because you are looking at them OUTSIDE of anything pertaining to a particular company.

Ah right on. Thanks. I thought it was something I could edit around and play with in game, like if I'm running WCW I could give all the NWO guys the stable border just for aesthetic means.

You can, you just set the stable background image and they will appear in front of it on the stable and roster screens

Ah right on. Thanks. I thought it was something I could edit around and play with in game, like if I'm running WCW I could give all the NWO guys the stable border just for aesthetic means.

As Idolized said, all you need to do is set a stable logo and all members will automatically have that background

Fantastic! I'll get that done

Since you're working on stable frames or whatever we're calling these, would you be able to jam on some of these WCW stables for the Hostile Takeover mod?

Blue Bloods

Dangerous Alliance

Filthy Animals

Misfits In Action

Natural Born Thrillers

Raven's Flock

The Revolution

Stud Stable

Team Canada

Team Madness

The Triad

The Triple Threat

Since you're working on stable frames or whatever we're calling these, would you be able to jam on some of these WCW stables for the Hostile Takeover mod?

Blue Bloods

Dangerous Alliance

Filthy Animals

Misfits In Action

Natural Born Thrillers

Raven's Flock

The Revolution

Stud Stable

Team Canada

Team Madness

The Triad

The Triple Threat

Well I'd love to but then who will do the New Midnight Express?