ReapeR's Title Belt Renders: 2020

Hope this works for you.

They're great, thank you!

I feel cheeky with all these requests but you do such good work!

So please can I request for my next three:

Super Libélula Campeón QdiL (Secondary title, translates to "Super Dragon Fly"

Using the logo below may I also request:

POWER World Heavyweight

Russian POWER Heavyweight

6UDFUGP.jpg

Thank you!!

There is a QAW Trios title on the first page of this thread.

All the titles are posted on the first page. Scroll down, it's labeled under QAW and is the third title with white belt.

Thanks,

R

Sorry about that, the fact that everything is showing up for me as links instead of pictures made it difficult for me to notice.

Sorry about that, the fact that everything is showing up for me as links instead of pictures made it difficult for me to notice.

That's weird. They should be showing up as pics you can right click and save on.

Just noticed that pic was when I was using Imugr (?)

In case you didn't get it, here's the QAW Trios title.

QAW_Trios.jpg?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

I'm sure I saw someone else say the sane and I think there's some settings somewhere you have to change that allows you to see pictures, not sure where but might be worth playing around your account settings

Edit - had to take a phone call as I was replying and Dalton swooped in lol

Seeing that requests are still open, felt like I might as well swoop in and ask for a few more, if that's ok.

TCW World Junior Heavyweight: Based off this old WWWF belt2aBd6Gm.jpg

TCW Pure Championship: Based off the Ring of Honor Pure Championship

And for my Child Company of FCW, how about a Shawn Gonzalez Memorial Title fought for in a tournament each year. Complete creative freedom here, just feel like having a King of Kings equivalent for the Child Company.

Thanks in advance, and once again, thank you for the first three I asked for. That King of Kings belt is so good I may make the tournament happen twice a year so I have an excuse to look at the render more.

Hope these work for you.

R

WWA_International.jpg?width=590&height=370&fit=boundsWWA_North_American.jpg?width=590&height=370&fit=boundsWWA_World_Heavyweight.jpg?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

If you're back in the title makin' bidness, I could use a few titles for my promotion WWA. It's basically the WWE of my universe, although probably with more in common with a prime WCW than modern WWE.

Main three I need are the World Heavyweight title, which would be be for both brands, (they have two), the North American Championship, (which would be for a slightly edgier show on a network like USA), and the InterNational Championship, (which would be for a show on the more mainstream brand you might find on a huge network like FOX).

It's based on a logo Kam made from my request... many years ago, (when I was a young warthog). The brand names are Prime and ShowDown! respectively.

Just hoping to get my name on the list, is all.

:o

Your first one. Hope it is "Old School" enough for you. Just went with my gut on this one.

AGW_American_Glory.jpg?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

Glad to see you back Reaper.

Got a trio of requests for my company American Gold Wrestling.

AGW American Glory

AGW American Women's

AGW American Tag Team

Here is the logo:

PfPimxd.jpg

My one request is for the American Glory title to look like an old school title, otherwise complete creative control is yours.

Hope these work for you.

R

WWA_International.jpg?width=590&height=370&fit=boundsWWA_North_American.jpg?width=590&height=370&fit=boundsWWA_World_Heavyweight.jpg?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

Oh, they do! They most certainly do! Most especially so after I used the ol' Magic Google Machine to learn how to convert a WEBP file to a good old-fashioned JPEG. Wasn't sure what WEBP was at first.

A million and one Thank Yous for all three of those! They're just what the doctor ordered, (and that North American title is in particular great!). On this day, you have done a tremendous service for "The Dominant Force in Professional Wrestling".

:o:cool::o

If it's not too early to put in a second request, I'll go ahead and mention the WWA World Tag Team, WWA Jr. Heavyweight, and WWA Women's Championships, (cross-branded, all three), and that should complete the set, and finish out just about any championship needs I have at the moment.

Just open it up in paint and save as jpg.

Got it straightened out, thankfully. Honestly, thought I was in trouble for a minute there though! :o

Hey Reaper, glad you're back. I still use the PGHW and RMW titles you made for two years ago at this point, so excited to see what else you create.

If you mean the RMW championships you can see in display in one of the first posts in this thread, those bad boys are ON POINT! I use those quite a bit myself!

Just figured out what everyone was talking about with saving. I never realized that Photobucket wasn't allowing to click or right click and save as a jpeg file.

If anyone else knows more about that, let me know and I'll try to change it.

Thanks,

R

Edit:

Apparently, with Photobucket, you can't save as a jpeg by right clicking. You have to click the pic and then download from the top left. That allows you to save as jpeg. Or convert yourself in paint or Photoshop.

Never knew any of that. Was always used to just right clicking and saving the pic as is. Hope that works.

R

If it's not too early to put in a second request, I'll go ahead and mention the WWA World Tag Team, WWA Jr. Heavyweight, and WWA Women's Championships, (cross-branded, all three), and that should complete the set, and finish out just about any championship needs I have at the moment.

No issue since I completed your other request. Do me a favor and put your request in a new post.

Helps keep requests in chronological order and helps me keep track of page number for requests.

Thanks,

R

Glad to see you back Reaper.

Got a trio of requests for my company American Gold Wrestling.

AGW American Glory

AGW American Women's

AGW American Tag Team

Here is the logo:

PfPimxd.jpg

My one request is for the American Glory title to look like an old school title, otherwise complete creative control is yours.

The last two. Hope these work for you.

R

AGW_American_Tag.jpgAGW_American_Women_s.jpg

I have some new requests.

One belt for American Gold Wrestling:

AGW American Spirit

And two belts for another company called La Lucha Original:

Campeonato Histórico de LLO

Campeonato de Parejas de LLO

Here is the company's logo

kYkYH8B.jpg

Creative control is all yours.

Your first one.

SJPW Triple Crown

SJPW_Triple_Crown.jpg

Could I get the following titles please. I've included the logo in case you want to incorporate it.

SJPW World Triple Crown

SJPW World Juniorweight

SJPW World Tag Team

9t6sMrc.png

Basically this is an AJPW type promotion if it helps with any creative ideas.

Many Thanks.

Second one.

SJPW World Juniorweight

SJPW_World_Juniorweight.jpg

Could I get the following titles please. I've included the logo in case you want to incorporate it.

SJPW World Triple Crown

SJPW World Juniorweight

SJPW World Tag Team

9t6sMrc.png

Many Thanks.

And the last one.

SJPW World Tag Team

SJPW_World_Tag.jpg

SJPW World Triple Crown

SJPW World Juniorweight

SJPW World Tag Team

9t6sMrc.png

Many Thanks.