arlovski Logos

• 1 year later...

I have made a few belts with WWE 2K, but I am not so satisfied with them - so I haven't published them yet. About the stave: it is supposed to be what you step on when climbing a ladder. At least I thought so, haha. Might be that I picked up a wrong / bad translation. When I googled it just now it said 'rung' would be what I was looking for, although I don't like the sound of that.

I'm not a native speaker and never thought of that word before. Basically the idea was that a standard ladder in the IPWA has six rungs / staves and that you would have to get up there to grab the equivalent of the MitB suitcase. Thus the name.

I have made a few belts with WWE 2K, but I am not so satisfied with them - so I haven't published them yet. About the stave: it is supposed to be what you step on when climbing a ladder. At least I thought so, haha. Might be that I picked up a wrong / bad translation. When I googled it just now it said 'rung' would be what I was looking for, although I don't like the sound of that.

I'm not a native speaker and never thought of that word before. Basically the idea was that a standard ladder in the IPWA has six rungs / staves and that you would have to get up there to grab the equivalent of the MitB suitcase. Thus the name.

In America, it is called a 'rung'. But, you and I think the same when you say that sounds weird. Try using 'step'. Has the same effect and the alliteration sounds better.

BTW, great work on the logos, my man. Great creativity on the fonts and styles you chose for the different companies!

Inspired by The Lloyd I decided to give this CAW feature of 2K a try as well and wanted to share the result:

TC6yOPC.jpg

YuLiMRW.jpg

And just for the fun of it:

94brW9X.png

xu1tLU2.jpg

Saturday Night Slam Masters? I much loved that game as a teenager! One of my favorites! OF you created these in WWE 2K, are they available for download?

In America, it is called a 'rung'. But, you and I think the same when you say that sounds weird. Try using 'step'. Has the same effect and the alliteration sounds better.

Could go a little simpler... Steps.

And it's dual purpose where it's the same as rungs and staves but also descriptive of the wrestler taking those steps.

Damn - I could have thought of that, haha! Gotta rework it if I find the time.

Saturday Night Slam Masters? I much loved that game as a teenager! One of my favorites! OF you created these in WWE 2K, are they available for download?

Same! I did them back then in 2K20, but unfortunately I have never uploaded them.

• 6 months later...

I have been playing around with AI generated pictures that could be used for randomly generated workers a little bit and here is a first glimpse of the results. I thought I had seen a thread where these where gathered somewhere on the forum, but can't seem to find it. If there is, please let me know. Maybe I can contribute more in the future.

xbTqCVx.pngKwXXSia.pngijrX2tJ.png7GqVGOu.pngdOM74wT.pngmIu7CX3.pngYheMV2S.pngCK9mGso.pngbx4UVkU.png1mqSmy3.pngb8ar9nJ.pngvL2qS0G.pngKymA4JF.pngzIbQvTS.png8IeWvZB.pngz6C1g21.pngYmZL5uc.pnghe3ftzm.png96NgcQ6.pngCSuSczA.pngeyA5Jag.pngSevJEG2.pngYtyfrNe.pngeD2w9tT.pngxQp6Vd7.pngux0ciQ7.pngXpTRQsL.pngVvM2P0t.pngeKqpYWo.pngK6fE2d1.png

• Like 10

2 hours ago, arlovski said:

I have been playing around with AI generated pictures that could be used for randomly generated workers a little bit and here is a first glimpse of the results. I thought I had seen a thread where these where gathered somewhere on the forum, but can't seem to find it. If there is, please let me know. Maybe I can contribute more in the future.

xbTqCVx.pngKwXXSia.pngijrX2tJ.png7GqVGOu.pngdOM74wT.pngmIu7CX3.pngYheMV2S.pngCK9mGso.pngbx4UVkU.png1mqSmy3.pngb8ar9nJ.pngvL2qS0G.pngKymA4JF.pngzIbQvTS.png8IeWvZB.pngz6C1g21.pngYmZL5uc.pnghe3ftzm.png96NgcQ6.pngCSuSczA.pngeyA5Jag.pngSevJEG2.pngYtyfrNe.pngeD2w9tT.pngxQp6Vd7.pngux0ciQ7.pngXpTRQsL.pngVvM2P0t.pngeKqpYWo.pngK6fE2d1.png

What app or website did/are you using? I’ll use alot of these. The masked/painted ones more than others. But I’ll use a good portion since I’ve had a quiet a few masked regens in my real world game. Thanks for the posting.

48 minutes ago, Tweek It said:

What app or website did/are you using? I’ll use alot of these. The masked/painted ones more than others. But I’ll use a good portion since I’ve had a quiet a few masked regens in my real world game. Thanks for the posting.

Neural Love - you just need to sign up via E-Mail to have some free functions to use. I am using the Free AI Art Generator and then just Photo, default model, square result with 4 generated images. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, arlovski said:

Neural Love - you just need to sign up via E-Mail to have some free functions to use. I am using the Free AI Art Generator and then just Photo, default model, square result with 4 generated images. 

Wonderful find, they’re really impressive.

6 hours ago, QFresh said:

...how?

I can never get these things to work proper... whats the secret cause these are incredible

A few examples of prompts I have used:

male short hair wrestler portrait

indy wrestler portrait

muscular wrestler portrait

japanese wrestler portrait

wwe big van vader portrait

muscular fat wrestler portrait

masked wrestler portrait

ultimo dragon wrestler portrait

luchador portrait

And also various combinations of these. Adding nationalities also changes the results. So I haven't really used anything special. With neural.love you can generate up to three picture sets simultaneously and it takes around 5 - 20 seconds until they are finished. Usually this provides at least one quality picture to work with. It feels a little bit like opening a booster pack with trading cards. So far I was really impressed with what the AI can do with masks.

Here's another batch - I have focused on masks and face paints just to show a little bit of what the AI can do and also the variety of results:

MfHSqTG.pngHywbXfb.pngcH0i8hZ.png4sGhZpu.png9hB5dqF.pngWMPT3o9.pngJ0tEfcx.pngLgSlOZz.pngpQwl4AR.pngmVd2Y1k.pngZt6yowv.pnglMgLW1D.pngecPonXn.pngikmV5D7.pngz660CSG.pngCRSzO3a.pngaxjQK01.pngDiIY9Rb.pngcc80HqB.pngIQQ0VjB.pngIFByP8c.pngZtgNzJg.pngEyBMRZc.pngrnJWjEB.pngFLfJ2Kg.pngVl7s5SQ.pngAhJR0jp.pngQVttr6W.pngzvYR8Zu.pngWcowcok.pngFtwVzfc.png4bz0WR0.pnguMpk7dI.pnghysmIQ3.pngrqi7Izy.pngzKIqAre.pngvxVt3Av.pngnU7WMW2.pngR2bVXm8.pngfOitigO.pngm5JfEY2.pngjRra25H.png

EDIT: By the way - here's all pictures I have done so far for download as jpg and also as png

https://www.mediafire.com/file/odtkh6rnaiizx8z/Free_Pictures.rar/file

Edited by arlovski
  • Like 4