"How about this?"

Similar to how wrestlers will now sometimes offer to put other workers over, I'd like to see a system where underutilized workers will sometimes proactively propose changes they'd like to see. You wouldn't want to swamp the player with proposals but every now and again, it might be nice for a wrestler not in a storyline and not getting a lot of wins (or airtime) to have ideas.

"How about turning me heel?" (Or face.)

If done within a certain amount of time, the worker won't lose morale even if the turn flops. They'll gain additional morale (and perhaps additional momentum) if the turn succeeds.

"How about changing my gimmick to a Swagger gimmick?" (Or another randomly chosen gimmick they can play.)

Similarly, make the change and the worker won't lose morale if the gimmick flops, and will gain additional morale / momentum if it succeeds.

"I've been talking with [another underutilized wrestler with the same disposition] -- how about making us a tag team?"

Increased morale if you tag them together for a certain number of matches.

Etc.

You could expand it to workers requesting title shots, wanting to join existing stables, wanting to form new stables, wanting specific managers, wanting storylines with certain workers, and so on. Acceding to the request gives a mild bonus. Refusing it gives a mild penalty -- perhaps a small drop in morale.

I would absolutely love this, it would add a lot of depth to making workers feel like people (the talk to worker feature is a great start). I imagine it might take a fair bit of coding/tuning, but man I would dig it, having to field suggestions, requests or even "ultimatums" from my roster.

As it stands, you can put any gimmick on any worker and aside from it being a poor gimmick, workers don't complain. I should check, but I think you can even put enemies in a tag team and it doesn't necessarily lead to bad results...

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Moe Hunter" data-cite="Moe Hunter" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50330" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I would absolutely love this, it would add a lot of depth to making workers feel like people (the talk to worker feature is a great start). I imagine it might take a fair bit of coding/tuning, but man I would dig it, having to field suggestions, requests or even "ultimatums" from my roster. <p> </p><p> As it stands, you can put any gimmick on any worker and aside from it being a poor gimmick, workers don't complain. I should check, but I think you can even put enemies in a tag team and it doesn't necessarily lead to bad results...</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I have a wrestler who hates another after a botch and she refuses to even be in the same match. Besides that, I don't think anything about specifically making them a tag team would be harmful, but if they won't work together you won't be able to get them much (any) experience.</p>

<p>That's a great feature, refusal to work with someone who injured them. </p><p> </p><p>

I just checked regular enemies in a tag match, no issues. Not that I think there should be, just noticing that workers don't really have any opinion on how they're booked outside of who they win/lose to.</p><p> </p><p>

I'd be so into workers having opinions on gimmicks, teams, disposition, etc.</p>

<p>I love this idea, Edenborn... this would add IMMENSELY to the “aliveness “ of the characters and the game world, and stuff like this which makes you have to alter your plans or change your booking is what makes the game great IMO.</p><p> </p><p>

Provided the feature doesn’t go crazy and you end up with way too many title shots or unwanted tag teams to service. The “X is manipulating Y against Z” event in TEW2016 was good, but occurred way too frequently in my experience to be manageable. Just needed to be toned down a little bit.</p>