War Games WWF in the 90s

Are we talking New Generation or Attitude Era? Very different ideas for each one. If you do it prior to the first Hell in a Cell. I would call it Hell in a Cell, move it to Survivor Series and the first one would be Team Undertaker vs Team Michaels. All eight men are locked in the cell, standard elimination rules apply, no DQ of course. When someone is eliminated they are let out of the Cell which allows moments to get on top of the Cell at some point. Last team standing wins.

<p>They would do away with the stipulation that the only way to win is to make someone give up. </p><p>

It would be what WCW turned into which was a yearly gimmick rather than the blow off to a huge feud.</p><p>

The first one would probably have been Degeneration-X vs The Nation Of Domination. </p><p>

I can't remember the timing of the feuds but if the Nation vs DX feud hadn't started before the feud with Foley and Funk then it would have been DX vs Foley, Funk and two other people. I don't know who. If you wanted to got back even further around 97 you'd have DX vs The Hart Foundation. </p><p>

Whenever that whole Gang Warfare with all the stables fighting thing happened they probably would have tried to jam three or four stables in there. </p><p>

Depending on when the first one happened, say 97, there would have been less blood.</p>

Rage in the Cage was actually an early suggestion for what would become known as Hell in a Cell, according to Jim Cornette and he envisioned that match being a War Games style cage. So I would keep Hell in a Cell as is and use Rage in the Cage for the War Games match personally

Rage in the Cage was actually an early suggestion for what would become known as Hell in a Cell, according to Jim Cornette and he envisioned that match being a War Games style cage. So I would keep Hell in a Cell as is and use Rage in the Cage for the War Games match personally

There was a video game for the Sega CD called WWF Rage in the Cage. So this would likely work.